Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (52242 Views)

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Gandollar(f): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
joetem:

In sifia pains, summon courage and leave this hell-hole called Nigeria. I had a similar case, an Uber driver went away with my car, the police collected 53k from me and still demand for more to start chasing the case.... I refused dem say I no serious, but the fool returned the car when him papa and mama died within 3 months.
Haaa..did his parents offend you?
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by joe120120(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:
Are u sure he’s a graduate

U are a fool 4ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Honor10: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
selemempe:
where are u from 1st? because its easy to go into alliance with the devil and wen the consequences start showing to u...u will begin looking for ur brothers u abandoned then.

Tell me why an igbo person should trust a yoruba in a so-called southern alliance

Keep ur useless trust, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Honor10: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
selemempe:
where are u from 1st? because its easy to go into alliance with the devil and wen the consequences start showing to u...u will begin looking for ur brothers u abandoned then.

Tell me why an igbo person should trust a yoruba in a so-called southern alliance

Keep ur useless trust, abeg!, as if ur lots didn't lick Hausa Fulani Atiku yansh.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:

i think say na only me notice am
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by bizzibodi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is there no chemical that can kill 300 cows?
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by otokx(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
chukwukahenry:

i think say na only me notice am

He said it was due to anger, auto correct, etc on his twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerians don’t even know how to protest, all southerners needs to do is boycott beef. But no they won’t, if you see how they look at you like a poor man when you eat without beef, you would pity them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by otokx(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
This thing always sounds faraway until it affects someone close to you.

So fertilizer costs as much as 7000+ per bag up from 3500+ according to the OP, if true then too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by selemempe: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Honor10:

Keep ur useless trust, abeg!, as if ur lots didn't lick Hausa Fulani Atiku yansh.
but b4 we did that...we stood by fellow southers in 2003 and 2015. One of those southerners is even yoruba. Have u guys ever supported an igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Honor10: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
selemempe:
but b4 we did that...we stood by fellow southers in 2003 and 2015. One of those southerners is even yoruba. Have u guys ever supported an igbo man?

We stood for Southerner in 2003 and 2011, one of those southerners was even affiliated to Igbos,

Oya say another thing
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by uvie66: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
jesse8048:

Forget about his grammatical and spelling mistakes and tackle the issue at hand.
I concur, we all understood were the guy was coming from, and we sympathise with him. Dud I hope you recover. The last petroleum minister in Jonathan's regime was a Harvard graduate, how much she steal.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by selemempe: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Honor10:

We stood for Southerner in 2003 and 2011, one of those southerners was even affiliated to Igbos,

Oya say another thing
hw is gej affliated to igbo? We dont even share border with ijaw which shares with ondo

Plus in 2003 u voted a fellow yoruba man and in 2010 u split ur vote...ribadu even won osun

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by 3Ceagle(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
people should learn how to accommodate their fellow country men,

fulanis herdsmen are nigerians too.

Really, accommodating the Fulani is not the problem, because they have always been around our towns and villages. Playing by the rule of the native indigenous people is the problem. The people say ranch and they refused, rather demanding lands that do not belong to them. Can any body from the south go up north to make such demands? secondly, who are you releasing the land to, Nigerians or West African Fulani? Look at the level of destruction this people have coursed up not and middle belt. I guess your comment is just a sarcasm to follow in line with the word of Mr President Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by harsysky(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:

In Nigeria, two things are extremely difficult to come by. The first is good leadership, and the second is working brain. The young ones now are Leaders of tomorrow, but I guess you can be in that category judging from what you got out of the op's message.

secondly, you are .....less!

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Abass07(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:
A beg, the guy was pained. He had to type in a hurry. I'm sorry for your loss bro

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is what they do when you tried to stop them on your own dey will kill you .
Dey cow don’t feed on grass again only on people crops
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by dochenaj: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Since they didn't have more than 50k, they should have compensated him with cows.

Where things work, the Fulani herders will be charged to court and will pay damages to the kobo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ctorch:
It will end in praise #selah.

You should have leave the country, by now u won't be telling this stories.
y haven't u left
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nmeri17: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:
grin grin
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by inereunwa1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
how sure are you that herdsmen did it,

where is their cows.
did you not see the cows in the pictures the @op posted and did you not read how the villagers helped him captured the cows and the Fulani herdsmen ? and if there wasn't Fulani herdsmen and the cows do you think police would have even bother to investigate?? and if it wasn't Fulani cows who else eats crops, criminals right??
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
people should learn how to accommodate their fellow country men,

fulanis herdsmen are nigerians too.
I dont think ur senses is around u. We dont want them n they dnt wnt us
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by inereunwa1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ctorch:
It will end in praise #selah.

You should have leave the country, by now u won't be telling this stories.
why didn't you leave the country abi you dey forbid to travel ni
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
This country is due for servicing

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by InvertedHammer: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
/
That's the cost of indifference.

Gradually, everyone will be a victim.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by sulaak(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
LadySarah:
His grammar sad,the situation sadder and the 20k forcefully taken by the police saddest. cry cry cry
Can Nigeria change?

Do you expect him to write in queen English on twitter?

The hardworking graduate has lost his entire investment due to erratic Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Isoduwa(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:
No he is a duagrate

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by double0seven(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2019
How can the guy cannot mention the location this incident took place? No mention of state, city, local government; no thing. Makes his claim looks suspicious.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by efetoski: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Aisha Buhari did not hear this one oo. It's only the Timi Dakolo fake rape story that she quickly respond to. Stupid woman
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by MKULTRA: 1:58am On Jul 26, 2019
selemempe:

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Imagine that longthroat bastard Mazi Dothraki though. So una still use the little money you earn during this economic recession to go and buy beef dripping in blood? Beef sourced from an ongoing genocide? Paying for beef from marauders with blood on their hands, like the vampires they are? Pls, what is wrong with Nigerians? Are y'all really too greedy and spineless like this you can't stop buying beef? As if chicken, lamb, Guinea fowl, snail even no dey for this country.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Imagine that longthroat bastard Mazi Dothraki though. So una still use the little money you earn during this economic recession to go and buy beef dripping in blood? Beef sourced from an ongoing genocide? Paying for beef from marauders with blood on their hands, like the vampires they are? Pls, what is wrong with Nigerians?? Are y'all really too greedy and spineless like this you can't stop buying beef As if chicken, lamb, Guinea fowl, snail even no dey for this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Benue State (Photos) / Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.