Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (52245 Views)

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 26, 2019
400k for 2hactrez this young man no the fear God o ,,,the evidence is very poor
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by 35824L: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2019
chiagozien:
how sure are you that herdsmen did it, where is their cows.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Mrexcell(m): 3:57am On Jul 26, 2019
gaetano:
Twitter user @fizzylalata, a young Economics graduate cries out on twitter after fulani herdsmen destroyed all his crops.

https://twitter.com/fizzylalata/status/1153923325384675328?s=19

Yet buhari will be telling the whole world that nigerian youths are lazy can you imagine. Tell me why they won't be into in criminal activities like yahoo yahoo?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Primequest: 4:05am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:
Are u sure he’s a graduate

When a problem is presented in your office, church, market or home do you start looking at the grammar or the problem and possible solution. We need to grow up faster than we are doing. At our age, Gowon was already Head of State.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by hush15: 4:32am On Jul 26, 2019
jesse8048:

Forget about his grammatical and spelling mistakes and tackle the issue at hand.

are you minding the complainer? its twitter and you tryin to tell so much without so many post. capturing it all in two or three post..... i guess thats what he is trying to do...
may God save us from this government. if they can ignore leah sharibu till another abducted person is telling us whatsup, this is irrelevant to them....
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by favour32(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2019
chiagozien:
people should learn how to accommodate their fellow country men,

fulanis herdsmen are nigerians too.
So u nor know say many na from Libya,Mali,Niger or even Chad.
So,all these countries don become Nigeria?
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Pharaoh94(m): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2019
chiagozien:

I wonder who zombied you this way
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 26, 2019
chiagozien:

I wonder what an unfortunate and inconsequential human being you are for spewing those thrash.. what's the difference between u and the cows they worship?

I pray those u called "Nigerians too" should visit u and your family soon..

Oponu eranko..

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by favour32(m): 4:50am On Jul 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

I feel terrible for the dude...
But we really do have to address our educational system. embarassed
>
Na educational system be d main problem now abi na Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by bigiyaro(m): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:
go fvck urself.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by mmsen: 5:06am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:

That's your first question?

You see how stupid many Nigerians are...

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 26, 2019
What you get when a country is govern by an empty headed president
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by James4bright(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2019
joetem:

In sifia pains, summon courage and leave this hell-hole called Nigeria. I had a similar case, an Uber driver went away with my car, the police collected 53k from me and still demand for more to start chasing the case.... I refused dem say I no serious, but the fool returned the car when him papa and mama died within 3 months.

Bro, please what did you do? I'm in the same mess at the moment. I wish what has been stolen from me could be returned to me.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by tigerclaws: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2019
[s][quote author=35824L post=80635298][/quote][/s]
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by kenralph(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2019
chiagozien:

God punish you for this nonsense you spewed. What about the young man's life savings? He should sacrifice it as part of "accommodating" his fellow country men? Fool!
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by ogawisdom(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Your English na die
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:
You're not funny a bit nor an inch

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

I feel terrible for the dude...
But we really do have to address our educational system. embarassed
>
At that his hurting condition, your mothers language may even fail you
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by bigpicture001: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2019
God will continue to punish those idiot who stood in the sun for two hours to vote in buhari for d second time: all in the name of APC

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Thomthom(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2019
jesse8048:

Forget about his grammatical and spelling mistakes and tackle the issue at hand.
I just tire for some yeye people self person dey talk how him take loose investment to cow.. some dey talk about grammar Error

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:
I used to tell people it's not every person that God created that were human beings. Some like you became wild animals. If you think of yourself as a human being you need to think again. 400k worth of investment of a young startup entrepreneur lost in one week and you displayed a gross lack of empathy and wickedness. You are a vile vermin, just relax karma is taking note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2019
otokx:

He said it was due to anger, auto correct, etc on his twitter handle.

ok. Thanks man
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by FearGodinall: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:
. Mr. Graduate attack the message and not the messenger, Buhari supporters are animals in human skin if not mr graduat would have understood the emotional trauma the young man is in.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by samifet: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=advocate666 post=80625385]Go to court for justice.

Not need. The best thing is to transfer aggression to any fulani man with cows case close
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2019
He might even be against BIAFRA SECEDING FROM NIGERIA
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Papishi(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2019
forghon:

Why must some Nigerians always have to show that they are f00ls some time. This young man is in pains, wrote this piece with a broken heart and all you can do is to ask if he's a graduate?

You that you are a graduate what have you achieved naa?

I say this piece with no iota of apology.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Everybody is saying leave the country just say BIAFRA IS COMING they will unite against you for wanting out of the failed Nigeria

NIGERIA CITIZENS HAS LOST THEIR MIND COMPLETELY THEY ALL WALKING GHOST
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by joetem(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Skepticus:

How u take do am?
Mfm + CAC prayers

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by joetem(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
majamajic:

ehhhhh , u strong ooo , u did it prayerfully or jujufully

Mfm + CAC prayers, fasting and waking up every morning to swear for him
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by joetem(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
inereunwa1:
wow my guy your medi dey work wonder!!! grin grin

Nothing pass God, prayer changes things
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by joetem(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Theboss100:
Did U Do It? I Mean Did U Visit That Baba? Chai This Is Bad. The Guy Should Av Paid 4 His Sins Alone. Nawa For This My Animal Kingdom Of A Country Called Naija

Of course he will still pay, he never see anything..
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by joetem(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
James4bright:

Bro, please what did you do? I'm in the same mess at the moment. I wish what has been stolen from me could be returned to me.

The fool comot tracker track the car sef, maybe you should try SARS first, then back it up with prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.