Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (52257 Views)

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
I've nussing to say
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Godwin2am(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
grin
SEE YOU
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
cry cry
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by felinko(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:
Are u sure he’s a graduate
Haba the guy typed under pains and frustration...Jst few typo errors..u dint have pity on his predicament instead it's the Grammer u focused on...nawa to u o...u no get joy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
It's very sad to read of this young man's travail and the non-challant attitude of the government to come to his aid and countless others like him. My only suggestion is that you need to defend your property from these marauding invaders by any means necessary. Start by spraying the vegetation around your farm with deadly chemicals for their cows and plant "poison ivy" along the route to your farm for them. Posion ivy is a very poisonous plant that spreads quickly across the ground and climbs up trees and fences. Chemicals produced by this plant cause an immune reaction, producing redness, itching, and blistering of the skin when in contact with humans. Good luck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by stubbornman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:
What kind of silly person are you angry

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by starz100: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
people should learn how to accommodate their fellow country men,

fulanis herdsmen are nigerians too.
You did'nt make any sense. I pray you find yourself in similar situation

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by blujoi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Watch as all the APC voltrons and Buhari apologists avoid this thread like a plague cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by LZAA: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sarrki wee call him IPOB and metaphysical wee say kanu has brainwashed him grin
Sai Ruga grin
Cc immhotep justiceleague1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
LZAA:
Sarrki wee call him IPOB and metaphysical wee say kanu has brainwashed him grin
Sai Ruga grin
Cc justiceleague1
and afamed will blame him for complaining.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by shine12: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
LadySarah:
His grammar sad,the situation sadder and the 20k forcefully taken by the police saddest. cry cry cry
Can Nigeria change?

Forget about his grammar bro.
English no be hin 1st language.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Mydazz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Another failure of Nigeria's education sector,...... A disastrous graduate !!
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by shineeye1: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:

Your madness has no cure!
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by tuboi: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:

I guess u’re one of few who thinks good English is a measure of intelligence....

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by steric58(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:
be sensible for once
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Dewisedick: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
YOU THIS ILLITERATE WHO SAID THESE;
"""people should learn how to accommodate their fellow country men,
fulanis herdsmen are nigerians too."""

Did you read the story at all?

Anybody who made the statement above is the worst fool. The next attack will come to you. Amen...

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by shineeye1: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
gaetano:
Twitter user @fizzylalata, a young Economics graduate cries out on twitter after fulani herdsmen destroyed all his crops.

https://twitter.com/fizzylalata/status/1153923325384675328?s=19

For every ONE complaint of herdsmen havoc that hits headline, there are TEN THOUSAND unreported cases of like aggrieved farmers nationwide!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by hollywater: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
You all that call for NNAMDI KANU head,are now crrying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Slaquan: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
LadySarah:
His grammar sad,the situation sadder and the 20k forcefully taken by the police saddest. cry cry cry
Can Nigeria change?

I don't think you had to make the rude comment about his grammar. Maybe focus on what is actually important which is the content.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by inereunwa1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
joetem:

In sifia pains, summon courage and leave this hell-hole called Nigeria. I had a similar case, an Uber driver went away with my car, the police collected 53k from me and still demand for more to start chasing the case.... I refused dem say I no serious, but the fool returned the car when him papa and mama died within 3 months.
wow my guy your medi dey work wonder!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by inereunwa1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
joetem:

In sifia pains, summon courage and leave this hell-hole called Nigeria. I had a similar case, an Uber driver went away with my car, the police collected 53k from me and still demand for more to start chasing the case.... I refused dem say I no serious, but the fool returned the car when him papa and mama died within 3 months.
wow my guy your ogun dey work wonder!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by inereunwa1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:

wow what is this one saying so we should allow them to continuing grazing our farmland why we look eh tufiakwa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Theboss100(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
joetem:

Did U Do It? I Mean Did U Visit That Baba? Chai This Is Bad. The Guy Should Av Paid 4 His Sins Alone. Nawa For This My Animal Kingdom Of A Country Called Naija
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by Slaquan: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
article1:
Now that you have expires it.....

Is it supposed to mean something since you keep repeating the same thing in multiple posts? Are you feeling the effects of being ignored as a child?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by osaweseforme(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
That BBQ guy should come and hail his darling daddy, mu.mu like never before, he will surely avoid this page. And I was planning on investing in agriculture, well still going to but like others have advised will make use of chemical at the borders let the game begin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by cybriz82(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
forghon:

If them call u aburo Oloshi now u go begin vex’ dude is in pain n dnt evn care about iz typo...
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by cjrane: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerians MUST get ready to fight these Fulani jihadists. it is no longer a thing of choice, it's either we decide to fight them, or they will eventually murder everyone one after another.

The Fulanis are experts at deception and fooling their enemy to prevent an active resistance from their victims, while they strategize how to suddenly kill or rule them indirectly.
The Fulanis have launched their Jihad against the South, it will be a tragedy for the south to mistake the Fulani offensive as some minor issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by fortunechy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
it's very pity that we found ourselves in this useless country where animals are more important than human
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by chiagozien(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
inereunwa1:
wow what is this one saying so we should allow them to continuing grazing our farmland why we look eh tufiakwa!!
how sure are you that herdsmen did it,

where is their cows.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by chiagozien(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
shineeye1:

Your madness has no cure!
how sure are you that herdsmen did it, where is their cows.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by chiagozien(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
starz100:

You did'nt make any sense. I pray you find yourself in similar situation
how sure are you that
herdsmen did it, where is their cows.
Re: Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) by sircrabo: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
This guy should be grateful to God he wasn't killed. Many entered their farm and didn't come out alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / All Eyes On The Judiciary T-Shirt, Handbag / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.