Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? (2255 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
How do I get a girl in a school environment

I own a generator and a TV

What are my chances and how do I do it

I have gotten it free from some girls who normally come to charge phones. How do I meet other girls outside?

Cc ilegendd
Ubunja
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Go to the nearest girls store closer to you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Deestro(f): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Learn how to go outz
, mingle with people, meet people and stop taking advantage of people coming to charge phone in your house :
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:
Learn how to go outz
, mingle with people, meet people and stop taking advantage of people coming to charge phone in your house :
grin
They are also taking advantage of him by charging their phone with his gen.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Deestro(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
RonKenoly:

They are also taking advantage of him by charging their phone with his gen.

I didn't look at it from that angle cheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Legionx:

I have gotten it free from some girls who normally come to charge phones. How do I meet other girls outside?

Cc ilegendd
Ubunja

Your instrument never complete
You need gotv
You will be watching Mehek and twist of fate with them
You should also have food stuff as well
Pls concentrate on 100 and 200 level
Pls you also need condoms as well

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Celestial777:

Your instrument never complete
You need gotv
You will be watching Mehek and twist of fate with them
You should also have food stuff as well
Pls concentrate on 100 and 200 level
Pls you also need condoms as well

I have Gotv
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:

I didn't look at it from that angle cheesy
Good, now that you have.

Kindly offer our brother the needed advice he deserves.
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Legionx:

I have Gotv

Oh you are a complete man now
Hmmm which method u go use o.o
Can you cook pls come help me cool
This method the problem with it os that
It causes undue attachment
The best for u is friend zone
They friend zone them
At the same time limit male from entering ur room
If you use this method well well
I swear I go f.uck Taya

He'll is real
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by ojun50(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
He no add na, just enter market or street, any girl wey you just tell her i won get you
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Face your studies and forget about women, its a tough world out here, if you know what is good for you, face your book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
Face your studies and forget about women, its a tough world out here, if you know what is good for you, face your book.

Wow
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Legionx:

Wow
The last thing you want is to finish school and be filled with regret. Labour market is tough.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
The last thing you want is to finish school and be filled with regret. Labour market is tough.

So because of one girl I will not make it in the labor market? Abi
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Legionx:

So because of one girl I will not make it in the labor market? Abi
The choice is yours.
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
The choice is yours.

Okay
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
buy a nice car
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
buy a nice car

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy[right][/right]
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
subscribe gotv then also buy camry or benz plus buy laptop to pose u are a yahooboy and u wil get any campus babe u want.
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
subscribe gotv then also buy camry or benz plus buy laptop to pose u are a yahooboy and u wil get any campus babe u want.

Hmmm
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2019
More na
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
u couldn't have said it more
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
u couldn't have said it more

Story
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
It is difficult to teach people how to woo a lady, if you don't know how to, and since it's all to the same end, you can patronize the brothel but don't forget to use condoms.
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by dafeoroyo: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Adeniran Ogunsanya: Glorified Secondary School
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
It is difficult to teach people how to woo a lady, if you don't know how to, and since it's all to the same end, you can patronize the brothel but don't forget to use condoms.

Read the question again please
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Boc007(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Legionx:
cc: lalasticlala

This one weak me

Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Callertunez: 1:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Oh..... You have a generator and a TV..... Start making pop corn with zee world by the side to keep your customers company whilst the corn pops..... Word about your customer satisfaction orientation would spread...... You don't need to go to them, they'll come to you....

cheesycheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by Legionx: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Callertunez:
Oh..... You have a generator and a TV..... Start making pop corn with zee world by the side to keep your customers company whilst the corn pops..... Word about your customer satisfaction orientation would spread...... You don't need to go to them, they'll come to you....

cheesycheesy
Next
Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by fulli16(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Legionx:

Cc ilegendd
Ubunja

My brother, God has done it for you o... You've made it, at a very tender age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Current Ring Tone? / See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me / Suggest Me A Good Android Phone Within The Price Range Of 100k - 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.