Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" (37116 Views)

Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / Mental Disorders You Don't Know / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
If it was One country like that They will dispose the child inside evil forest and do many sacrifice to cleanse the land.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by omoiyalayi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i rushed into this thread thinking it was Dominique the NL mod

U got me LoL with d meme grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i rushed into this thread thinking it was Dominique the NL mod
Me too grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Saintly01(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is how human beings behave.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Neddyogu(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
It isn't about meditation..You just put the baby through the different yoga poses appropriate for them. It has tremendous effects on their health and development..

I see. I have looked it up. Never knew there were yoga poses for the tiny humans. Thanks
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by AirstarKane(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Blackfire:
Walahi oyinbo people go make heaven.

I dey tell you. My pastor still abuse us last week say we no dey live according to the expectations of mankind. The whole essence of living is love, service and giving and na oyibo dey out give. He say we no go make heaven grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by medolab90(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Blackfire:

I Tell you my brother .... and we dey here dey carry religion for head
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Greatzeus(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Blackfire:
You will be surprised those people who did this great benevolent to this baby might not be religious,it's just their nature to be good. But here we religious but selfish and greedy,don't care if the whole country starve as long as we have so much than we can ever spent
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by favour32(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2019
Black people go be minority for heaven as their minds deep without any sympathy for anything.
Oyinbos hearts dey flexible and dem go dominate heaven.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Raydos: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Than god for her
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Raydos: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Omo nah to win bet9ha dey my mind
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by tck2000(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Pattypatt:
I thought the thread is about nairaland dominque.
Me Too
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Fuck: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Raydos:
Omo nah to win bet9ha dey my mind

angry

Why posting your ugly face all over the thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / How My Only Child Was Killed By Doctor's Negligence - #JusticeForTobi {Pics} / Can A Girl Who Is Not Pregnant Produce Breast Milk By Constant Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.