Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" (37080 Views)

Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / Mental Disorders You Don't Know / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Gandollar(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2019
EkunKekere:
It's nice when nairaland mods share details about their personal lives with us.
Lawd grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by ijbeauty(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Wonderful, keep growing in good health dear
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by iamfromlagos(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Can't help but smile as I read through the thread.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Antisocial01: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Thank God for creating white men and thank white men for giving us science

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by SHOPPERS(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2019
EkunKekere:

So that you can start toasting omolomo abi and she will now be moving your posts to frontpage by force?

Or some of you will be sending threats about being banned...

Shior.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Carlyboi(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Lovely baby!it would be nice if she can be allowed to move to the states if her carer are willing
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Gandollar(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
You..
You have gone too soft ichidodo, what happened to you? Did you get married?
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Amuocha: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Buhari sef shocked

I thought it was dominique of Nairaland sef grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Gandollar(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
iamfromlagos:
Can't help but smile as I read through the thread.
That is ehn.. the emotion was too much.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by ichidodo: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Gandollar:
You have gone too soft ichidodo, what happened to you? Did you get married?
How have i gone soft? Can you pls elaborate? I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by OdefaGirl(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Wow! Interesting!!
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2019
EkunKekere:
LOL cheesy

Read again. It's not about Nairaland Dominique.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
The baby's story is touching and her foster mum is such an angel.

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by AngelicBeing: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
sad
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by AngelicBeing: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef shocked

I thought it was dominique of Nairaland sef grin
Buhari ke, Hian tongue

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by AmazingELixir: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2019
OP help me find out the name of this goat and the owner....thanks in advance 8

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Gandollar(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
How have i gone soft? Can pls elaborate? I'm confused.
Ichidodo of prior 2015 was full of life and zest. Then he disappeared for long time after we lost the election. At a point, I suspect he started using an alternative moniker but still with the colored character.

Now he's back but all what I get from him is short boring narratives without power.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by kingxsamz(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2019
EkunKekere:

This is the problem you have.
You didn't even bother to read the post, you just rushed from no where and started making comments unrelated to the post. Smhfu angry
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Treasure17(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Clicked to see the face of Dominique, the super mod. Good gesture from them. Really touching.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by clive2u(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Raydos:
Nah woman go kill you las las
OP what do u know about this boy I quoted
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Darkseid(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Sanromeo:
If you're not the only that thought it's Nairaland's Dominique, Like this post
Likes dey give vitamin C abi undecided
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Raydos: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
clive2u:
OP what do u know about this boy I quoted

Which boy??
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by stieyven(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Raydos:
Nah woman go kill you las las
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Chithauri(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
From being a parasitic twin, to being a nairaland mod.congrats girl.the sky is your limit
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by ichidodo: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Ichidodo of prior 2015 was full of life and zest. Then he disappeared for long time after we lost the election. At a point, I suspect he started using an alternative moniker but still with the colored character.

Now he's back but all what I get from him is short boring narratives without power.
Is that so? But i'm still full of life and zest...Ok..You want those epic threads where I will be facing down several monikers with verbal ruthlessness simultaneously ...threads that could reach 40 pages?...I still gat the power but the conditions ain't right anymore..
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by emerged01(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Oyinbos have really tried for us.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by clive2u(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Raydos:

Which boy??

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by sonyviao(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Arrrgh... Oyinbo! God bless you more!
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Sinach0191(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Cute baby she is
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Gandollar(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
Is that so? But i'm still full of life and zest...Ok..You want those epic threads where I will be facing down several monikers with verbal ruthlessness simultaneously ...threads that could reach 40 pages?...I still gat the power but the conditions ain't right anymore..
... what changed? Probably you became a buharist
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by ichidodo: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gandollar:
... what changed? Probably you became a buharist
Godforbid!!..What changed was that most of the buharists like Berem,obiagaeli,,illugunboy,gbawe,omenka,demdem,dayokanu,Bluetooth have all retired and ran off..So the conditions became stale especially now that we tanoids have been vindicated as to the disaster that is this govt..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? / 5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / 675 New COVID-19 Cases, 230 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 22 - (1809 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.