Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (64451 Views)

Cost Of Non-Returning Lawmakers Heavy For Democracy — Lawan, Senate President / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Ahmed Lawan, Senate President [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Moneywirer: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2019
baski92:
Nothing sweet reach, if you were born with a sliver spoon. All tanks to my p man na rubber spoon dey born me with but by God grace my children na golden spoon go dey their mouth

Amen to that..... Let's hustle more!!!
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Godons1: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2019
kenex4ever:
and yours looks like washed up prostitutez with fair face and black ass, knees and elbows.

Funny enough majority of your men Marry these Igbo girls, try to convince them that Igbo girls are ugly.

God forbid bad thing. We only use use them as our sex slaves, to practice some of our fetish sexual desires. No real Man from my place will marry any Igbo Girl. Never.

Any Man that dates or marry an Igbo Lady is definitely Gay. Why will a Man date or marry a lady who is a retired Prostitute? Why will a Man date a lady that has Pot belly, Yam Legs, Gorilla looking Face, bear bear for Face and Chest?

If you date one, then I must confess that you are Gay.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Billionaire kids looking simple and beautiful. Enjoy. Ur daddy is rich like kilode
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2019
lexy2014:

What has poverty got 2do with d looks of Orji Kalus kids?

Please point out where I said that?
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2019
I hope they don't have their fathers accent grin
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Godons1:

What is this one saying?
am saying that u shouldn't insult those cute kids.
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Please point out where I said that?

So what do u mean when u said "Say no to poverty" in response 2d guys comments that Orji's daughters are ugly?
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Godons1:

Aswear.
See Yam Legs. The fat one don dey get pot belly self. If you check well, you will see Bear Bear on their Face and bear bear on their Chest too. It's in the Genes of the Ladies from that part of the Country.
u posted a laughing meme but sound so angry, hateful and jealous, you're fuming... Did those kids offend you?..hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2019
lexy2014:

So what do u mean when u said "Say no to poverty" in response 2d guys comments that Orji's daughters are ugly?
You should've reasoned that before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2019
All for ass licker..... mchteeeeew!!
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Godons1:

Aswear.
See Yam Legs. The fat one don dey get pot belly self. If you check well, you will see Bear Bear on their Face and bear bear on their Chest too. It's in the Genes of the Ladies from that part of the Country.
I think these pictures below will explain further

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Vinex4uba(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Ugly jire, how can your father be this rich and you still look as ugly like this, that is why their mother was not invited for this photo shoot....
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Godons1:

God forbid bad thing. We only use use them as our sex slaves, to practice some of our fetish sexual desires. No real Man from my place will marry any Igbo Girl. Never.

Any Man that dates or marry an Igbo Lady is definitely Gay. Why will a Man date or marry a lady who is a retired Prostitute? Why will a Man date a lady that has Pot belly, Yam Legs, Gorilla looking Face, bear bear for Face and Chest?

If you date one, then I must confess that you are Gay.
I won't go in circles with you, I'm too busy for that.
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
how can Orji Kalu dash this fresh Pus*sy to Lawan to F*ck while some innocent Niggas are roaming the streets trying to catch them young?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Jesse25:

It the truth dey are really ugly

Well it's the truth that you're, also, thank you.
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Biritiko:
Orji Kalu no dy wear Igbo attire again . Kikiki A slave will always be a slave . Ipobians are slaves
Is Kalu an Ipob?
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Justiceleague1:

You should've reasoned that before jumping into conclusions.

It's u who jumped into conclusion because u assumed that d guy who said orji's daughters are ugly is poor that's y he said that they are ugly. That's y I asked u what has poverty got 2do with d girls being ugly?
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Ugly damsels
...lol,them no fine sha
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Godons1:

Aswear.

Please say no to poverty,thank you.
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2019
lexy2014:

It's u who jumped into conclusion because u assumed that d guy who said orji's daughters are ugly is poor that's y he said that they are ugly. That's y I asked u what has poverty got 2do with d girls being ugly?

It's a pity if you assume also that poverty and being poor only has to do with being broke financially.
I will appreciate if you find something else to busy yourself with,as I'm allergic to senseless convos,thank you.
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Justiceleague1:

It's a pity if you assume also that poverty and being poor only has to do with being poor financially.
I will appreciate if you find something else to busy yourself with,as I'm allergic to senseless convos,thank you.

U are just talking out of point cos u have been cornered & u are a victim of ur own words which clearly shows that u are guilty of d offence that u accuse others of in ur comment above
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by baski92(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Moneywirer:

Amen to that..... Let's hustle more!!!
lol hustle must pay bro
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Most nairalnders will campaign for this girls in next few years

Dumb citizens
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by MicroSweet(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Kinda strange that his kids are still this young.
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Godons1:

Your epistle just showed how low self-esteemed you are. You think everyone on this forum is as retched and poor as you are? You deserve a good slap.

Lol... I have nothing to prove to you but if body shaming a girl who is barely a teenager helps your juices flow well, you can continue with the rubbing, but know this again, with her "bear bear" as you have insinuated she is worth more in all respect than your entire lineage.

Let that sink so that you can get busy to change the narrative for your new born and others coming after.

I will no longer give your this undue attention... You can have the last word
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Formularcr7:
na your sisters?

Swerve left...
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Godons1: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Please say no to poverty,thank you.

Hanty, face ya front.

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Chimok: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Ugly damsels
is ur poverty that biting?
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Well it's the truth that you're, also, thank you.
Ugly bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.