Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown (41900 Views)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by bluebay(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2019
I’m Davido Fan but to be Honest, that Music was total trash...No Upcoming Artist in Nigeria will ever sing such .
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Madaraa1(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2019
I swear the song dope die forget haters I love davido but wizkid more pls appreciate good song and leave hate speech was he not supposed to hype his own song

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by mixta140: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2019
All d best.. He sabi sing ooo he no sabi sing look, all i kw is dat, he is still making his moni....take it or leave it.

For stubborn STD check my signature
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by BizBayo: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I just listened to the song now. Wait did someone just call that song trash shocked Hmmm sad truly I say unto you Zoogeria will forever remain a Nation hell of mediocres. They are so used to mediocrity that they now mistake professionalism for trash yet they pray for their Nation hell to be better. Una go old!

To Zoogerians David sang trash now because he didn't mention fatty bum bum or whine your waist. So pathetic! cry

Pukesangry

I swear that song make sense.
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Kneephy(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2019
KingOdart:

The Music he sang with Chris brown is good

You guys are just hating on Davido maybe because you are Wizkid fans, I don't get it

Bro, Na Fan I be ooo, I no be wizkid fans grin
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Lekanboii: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2019
What did u expect frm frog voice

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Thugaa: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Damn guys stop the hating the song is a banger!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by babakb: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2019
KingOdart:

The Music he sang with Chris brown is good

You guys are just hating on Davido maybe because you are Wizkid fans, I don't get it

Guy just forget them, they are all pained Wizkid or APC fans.

Every fool will open his mouth and say Davido is not Talented, imagine tracks like IF, FIA, Assurance, Fall, Flora my Flawa etc yet Davido is not talented.

In fact Davido has mentored successful artists like Mayorkun and Peruzzi in the industry yet he is not talented.

Blow my mind will blow and top charts and they will come up with another excuse again, OBO haters get ready to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by idonhammer: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Mumu people wey no Sabi better song...How the song go sweet wen u all are playing it on your Toyota pencil light stereo player?

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Thee1: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2019
*About Super Gro*

Super Gro Fertilizer was started about 15 years ago on the west Coast of South Africa By NeoLife South Africa.

Super Gro Fertilizer is a natural liquid fertilizer which was developed to ensure the enhancement of your crops and agricultural productivity both in quality and quantity.

It's is an 100% organic liquid fertilizer which is made from poultry droppings and sea bird quano, no chemical added.

*Mineral Component of Super Gro*

. Nitrogen (N) 72g per litre (Macro)
• Phosphorus (P) 45g per litre (Macro)
• Potassium (K) 30g per litre (Macro)
• Sulphur (S) 15g per litre (Macro)
• Calcium (CA) 9g per litre (Macro)
• Magnesium (MG) 7g per litre (Macro)
• Iron (FE) 5mg per litre (Micro)
• Iodine (IoD) 3mg per litre (Micro)
• Marine Salt (MS) 1mg per litre (Micro)
• Zinc (Zn) 1mg per litre (Micro).

For your order call: 07037686760.

Be assured of a competitive price.

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Bilabong:

Calm down with ur *heat* speech... It takes courage to know u dont have talent and then still pick up a mic and sing knowing fully well that u have a croaky voice.

How will their mind blow? Buhari has blew it already Na. Abi one bomb dey blow two times?
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by babakb: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu people wey no Sabi better song...

Guy dem sabi better song, na just haters, and the song go blow well well, dem haters go cry

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
I just played the song now! what a powerful song. People's view on the youtube is different from what I'm reading here.
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Jiggyjigga123(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
mehn that song is straight fire!! most of y'all saying rubbish has not listened tho
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Episteme2(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Out of curiosity, I hurriedly went to download the mp3 just to confirm what haters wrote here. I am really saddened by the hate on David. What is trashy about that song pls? It is unthinkable the way people sit down to detract from the work and worth of others. Davido doesn't have talent, yen yen yen, he keeps throwing almost unequalled successes at your faces. How could even broke guys call a billonaire musician talentless? Davido's techniques, capacity, resourcefulness and astuteness at putting together 'raw or unfinished stuffs' from whatever source to reach a thrilling end is in itself a masterclass talent. Stop the hate. Each time he wins, you guys look the other way, sponsor hate comments and talk trash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by babakb: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Ivegotsolutions:
I just played the song now! what a powerful song. People's view on the youtube is different from what I'm reading here.

Nairaland is filled with OBO haters, i dont know whether they paid or not, Blow my mind will blow and there ain't a damn thing they can do about it.
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by popcykaylah(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Heard the crap ..the thing sounds like a demo ..before the song was released I already knew the song was gonna be trash ..wetin chrisy and davido wan do?? This ain't future or some rapper..
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Bilabong:

Calm down with ur heat speech... It takes courage to know u dont have talent and then still pick up a mic and sing knowing fully well that u have a croaky voice.

How will their mind blow? Buhari has blew it already Na. Abi one bomb dey blow two times?

Please, leave Buhari out of your excuse... Mediocrity reigns supreme in our music industry. They mask their shallowness and poor lyrical depth with beats upon beats... We have said it here before. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by bakynes(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
popcykaylah:
Heard the crap ..the thing sounds like a demo ..before the song was released I already knew the song was gonna be trash ..wetin chrisy and davido wan do?? This ain't future or some rapper..
So what are you implying? Are you saying Future that isnt an A-list artiste is better than Chris Brown an A-list artiste
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2019
shogsman:
Wasn't going to download the song anyways, davido don't do well with international collaboration,I prefer his music solo.
better dont listen to what ppl who have wack phone speakers say cheesy that song is banging....just use a highend earpiece and speakers...ppl just hating on greatness lol
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2019
opebiboy:
The song is above average. I score it 70%

Son, you need to up your taste in music... Seriously, Chris Brown must be wondering what amount of weed got him into this mess collabo.
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by rainmoredays: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Did I just read one idot say he's a die hard wizkid fan. Lol.

Does he know what die hard means
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by dhareh: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2019
joseph1832:
Hype is all it takes nowadays. With a good PR team to go with it and boom!

When payola takes over an industry, what do you expect

Davido tops the list of payola artist
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by popcykaylah(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2019
bakynes:

So what are you implying? Are you saying Future that isnt an A-list artiste is better than Chris Brown an A-list artiste
Didn't say that o. Davido does afro jam obviously he needs a rapper to nail it not chrisy to sing..
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Foodforthought: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2019
winterfell007:

Don't mind them. If you critique the song, they'll be like 'how much you get?', 'Davido na money guy' bla! bla!. They make it feel as if having money is all there is to life. Very annoying citizens we have
Exactly
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by bakynes(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2019
popcykaylah:

Didn't say that o. Davido does afro jam obviously he needs a rapper to nail it not chrisy to sing..
Chris can rap too, depends on what Davido wanted.
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by StyleAfos(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by FarahAideed: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Kneephy:
The moment Omo baba Olowo no feature for Lion King album I knew baba Don cast.....

According to Shatta Wale, Beyonce sent beats to a Lotta African artists, she now chose the ones she feels worth being on the album.... discarded the remaining ....

Una think say dem no send Davido instrumentals make him sef jump on am??

Baba no fit blow Beyonce mind

To blow Chioma mind of sef na wahala, cos we no see dah one face for anywhere

Shattta wale song with Beyonce is really good
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by mmadu5(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
humanbeings sha
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by fortran12: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2019
babakb:

Guy just forget them, they are all pained Wizkid or APC fans.

Every fool will open his mouth and say Davido is not Talented, imagine tracks like IF, FIA, Assurance, Fall, Flora my Flawa etc yet Davido is not talented.

In fact Davido has mentored successful artists like Mayorkun and Peruzzi in the industry yet he is not talented.

Blow my mind will blow and top charts and they will come up with another excuse again, OBO haters get ready to cry.
#
Its no secret Davido has no talent when it comes to singing. He may be able to entertain and perform, but singing.. his vocal prowess is mediocre
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Exempted: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Lets be Honest with our Selves Davido does not have Talent, has a Croaky voice and Doesn't know how to write songs........he just has good management and marketers and has enough Cash to buy any song he wants to buy and Push it to any limit he wants to take it to.

Is it a must that one must have a good voice before he sings/is considered talented

Remember me Don Jazzy's voice again.... What about Eben, Sammy Okposu, and the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie / Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down / Temi Otedola Delivers Speech At The American Embassy In UK [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.