Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

NOT Sexually Satisfied? How Do You Tell Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NOT Sexually Satisfied? How Do You Tell Your Partner? (303 Views)

Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Nigeria At Its Best: The 12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOT Sexually Satisfied? How Do You Tell Your Partner? by Petfadblog: 3:16am On Jul 26, 2019
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/18-only-spit-or-water-which-do-you.html

Nigeria is the most sexually satisfied country in the world - according to a Durex survey... so we wanted to find out - what makes us so good? How can you tell your partner that they are not satisfying you... with some hilarious results.
"I would be blunt about it and just tell the guy - guy you are digging me enough!"
"Darling you are not satisfying me - I think we should go another round and another round." "You are really dulling me,"
laughs one girl with embarrassment. According to the Durex report Nigerians spend at least 24 minutes during sexual intercourse. But amazingly some people could not teach their partners what to do:
"No, I can't tell him," says one woman. "He would definitely think I'm getting it from someone else."

Watch Video Below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/18-only-spit-or-water-which-do-you.html

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cheats On You / Presentation Of Nl Award... / Do You Have Stretch Marks, Skin Diseases And Pimples Here Is A 7days Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.