Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa (639 Views)

Fredfrankhussle Is A Criminal Scammer...Beware !!! / Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. / It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Sherifastro(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2019
This @Liyusa scammed me of my payoneer account with the funds inside, he requested for my login details, then he changed the login details and the deal was never completed, i suspect him when he as for other sensitive information, so i knew he is a scam. I had to call payoneer to lock the account.. Mr @Liyusa your time for regret is near, you will soon look for all those you scam for apologies. Trust me it will come.
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Why did you sent him your loggin details when you knew quite well dat he's a scam.....can you put your hand inside fire knowing the consequences

2 Likes

Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by delishpot: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Giving someone such details is like allowing a random dude to bang one's wife. If you will not allow another man touch your wife... Why give him access to your payoneer? What could he possibly be helping you with to make you trust him enough and give him that sensitive info? Even if you want to do such, first request for a video call and keep record of photos, voice chat and written chats. Even that sef no go still allow me give anyone my sensitive info. But if I am cornered at least I have proof to splash on SM. His face, call clips, chat history etc

How did he transfer the funds out of your payo acct? Did you not receive a notification in your email when he changed your password? How did he get to verify before changing pass word? Did you also give him full detail of the email you used to register?

1 Like

Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Raysleek: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2019
As wise as you are you provide your login details to. Third parties.
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by ArticleBeast: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Sherifastro:
This @Liyusa scammed me of my payoneer account with the funds inside, he requested for my login details, then he changed the login details and the deal was never completed, i suspect him when he as for other sensitive information, so i knew he is a scam. I had to call payoneer to lock the account.. Mr @Liyusa your time for regret is near, you will soon look for all those you scam for apologies. Trust me it will come.
You lack wisdom for real. You have learnt your lesson the hardway. For no reason should you give anybody your details
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by KevMitnick: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Sorry about what has happened but giving someone your don't know personally the sensitive details of your account is very wrong. Just take this as a lesson for next time.
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Sherifastro(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You lack wisdom for real. You have learnt your lesson the hardway. For no reason should you give anybody your details

Always ask before you conclude, you don't know what the deal was you are saying i lack wisdom. Your wisdom is less anyway... Whatever he does am a step ahead of him. I had calculated everything before giving him the password. So my account is being recovered mister wisdom.

1 Like

Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Sherifastro(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2019
KevMitnick:
Sorry about what has happened but giving someone your don't know personally the sensitive details of your account is very wrong. Just take this as a lesson for next time.

Am selling the account to him, so thats the deal we are to make, he requested he needs the account details to check it out.. I knew there are details that requires security questions before he can change them, so i know exactly what am doing..
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Sherifastro(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2019
delishpot:
Giving someone such details is like allowing a random dude to bang one's wife. If you will not allow another man touch your wife... Why give him access to your payoneer? What could he possibly be helping you with to make you trust him enough and give him that sensitive info? Even if you want to do such, first request for a video call and keep record of photos, voice chat and written chats. Even that sef no go still allow me give anyone my sensitive info. But if I am cornered at least I have proof to splash on SM. His face, call clips, chat history etc

How did he transfer the funds out of your payo acct? Did you not receive a notification in your email when he changed your password? How did he get to verify before changing pass word? Did you also give him full detail of the email you used to register?
i can't give him that, u guys are getting it wrong.. Its not as if he actually transferred my funds, he only locked me out by updating the password. But he can't pass security checks because i cant give him that, so am on alert, my account should be back in few days because i request it should be blocked and secured my funds, so no worries, i just show here to let him know, he is learning work

2 Likes

Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Sherifastro(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
Why did you sent him your loggin details when you knew quite well dat he's a scam.....can you put your hand inside fire knowing the consequences

I never knew he was a scam, i only find out after he changed my password, so i request payoneer to locked the account immediately which was done. He wants to buy the payoneer account with the funds inside
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by delishpot: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Sherifastro:
i can't give him that, u guys are getting it wrong.. Its not as if he actually transferred my funds, he only locked me out by updating the password. But he can't pass security checks because i cant give him that, so am on alert, my account should be back in few days because i request it should be blocked and secured my funds, so no worries, i just show here to let him know, he is learning work

Phew!!!! Thank God. I Don dey worry for you. Good to know and glad you called him out.

1 Like

Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Sherifastro(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2019
My account is being recovered, but the reason i posted this is because i did my research and find out who he was, after series of thread painting is name as scam, nairaland are supposed to block him. That what i expected. There are lot of mods here to do so na
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by ArticleBeast: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Sherifastro:

Always ask before you conclude, you don't know what the deal was you are saying i lack wisdom. Your wisdom is less anyway... Whatever he does am a step ahead of him. I had calculated everything before giving him the password. So my account is being recovered mister wisdom.
No be my money dem use drink beer and chop catfish na grin grin
Re: As Popular As Nairaland Is, You Harbor A Criminal Call @liyusa by Sherifastro(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

No be my money dem use drink beer and chop catfish na grin grin

I see say u lack understanding, who says he use my money? My funds are still intact, my be you should read and understand well

(1) (Reply)

WMG Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of What You Will Learn(pictures) / Reasons You Can Start Your Food Stuff Business 2019 / Make Money With Ponmo Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.