Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (16619 Views)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by konkonbilo(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Na better work you De so bro...
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by konkonbilo(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Pele OP. You're on a long thing
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by emmydiamon(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Try to take Sildenafil Citrate tablet (vega) to make your d*ck strong as monday hammer, i think it will help.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2019
dannyjames:
We are both worried
The problem is from u bro,
Your dick is weak or u are having fear fear syndrome aka anxiety,
Buy Vega 100 or zoga100, from chemist, , swallow a single tab or half tab, 30minutes or 1 hour before the match then tear tear her pu ssy apart with ur rock hard mankind, , no mercy bro, she's gonna blead though
Thank me later

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by emmydiamon(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Switch!
Try smashing her arsehole immensely along the way the Toto mouth go open wild agape and welcoming. There and only then you shall have me to thank.

Pukes angry
You this fu*k boy if you dont have anything good to say you better shot d f up.
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by konkonbilo(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2019
I heard some women's Virginity need a machine to disvirgin them.
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by carter009(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol, are you not a woman, you should know better dear.
Pattypatt:
I heard some women's Virginity need a machine to disvirgin them.
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by islandmoon: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
i can volunteer bro, what's are we naira landers for? I will pay you 500k thereafter.
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by islandmoon: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
contact me if you are serious
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by osinimegaciousi: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
hmmmnnn my brother pls exercise patience and try to communicate with your lady her fears..your worries and see how you can finetune it, i experience similar thing when i newly got married, the fear that grip me is out of this world, thank God my hubby was calm with me even though we bought diff jelly,visit our family doctor for counselling and all, thank God for my man understanding which finally gave us access to the THING, ..pls dont be fed up with WHATSOEVER YOU MIGHT HAVE ENCOUNTER BEFORE NOW,its a gradual process and collective effort entering her treasure island,pls ensure you calm her down and let her know its your right to consummate as couple,i am certain she will crave for her babies which wont fall from heaven but through this means...give her lots of pre-intimacy, let her calm down , lubricate each other very well and at once penetrate her jerusalem, fine it could be painful but the hidden pleasure is waaaawu..all the best bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by baldman: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dear Poster, Congratulations on your wedding. I wish you a happy married life. You have raised two issues and I intend, God helping me, to try and address both.

You said you are having 'difficult in really entering her' (This suggest that you have some degree of penetration, it just not all the way in yet)
as you hit 'a wall which hinders penetration' and as a result of this, your 'joystick got soft easily'.

I want you to know that you are perfectly fine, most times, our body naturally respond with some sort of anxiety when meeting a new lover. The situation is further aggravated by the fact that your partner's body has not fully opened up for penetrative sex.

You need to understand that you are dealing with a woman who is sexually inexperienced and first engage in all form of intimacy that will get her excited about having sex, without mounting pressure on her for penetration.I suspect that she may be tightening up involuntarily. It is best if you can get her worked up so much that she is basically begging you to 'put it in' that way her mind and her body will be opened up to receive you. Even at this stage, still keep your 'goodguy' out of the picture and focus on exploring her core with your clean and well manicured fingers. Start with one, massaging the walls, do not poke, just probe around with you fingers as gently as possible, I expect she will be wet already, if not, get a lubricant. Talk to her ( and her body) as you do this so that she can be distracted a bit and may be stop flexing involuntarily. If the obstruction is a wall ( I doubt) feel around it for some sort of perforation and try to get your finger gently past it, keep probing gently along the walls of her honey pot, particularly the roof, allowing her body to adjust to your intrusive finger, remember, you are not stroking, you are just probing with your fingers seeking to gently expand the perforation. If she is one of those who like to have then nipples nibble at or loves french kissing, do that while you are working your singe finger. If her body opens up more, gently and carefully introduce the second finger and continue that way until her body opens up fully. Afterwards, if she is still up for it, try probing the opening with the 'goodman', rubbing around and moving in very slowly, each time allow her body to adjust to each slight move inward. If you there is no more wall, keep moving in until you get all the way in, slowly pressing forward and waiting for her to adjust. If she still does not open up, get some friction from the little penetration possible at this point and see if you can get yourself off. Then call it a day and come back to repeat the cycle
again later in the day or the following morning. This procedure will assure her that she is getting you off, nothing withstanding the temporary mental cum physical hindrance. Her arousal is key, do not probe around her core unless she is really aroused and her body is throbbing for your touch.

If this does not work after at least three attempts, your wife may be suffering from vaginismus or unusually think hymen that may require some minor surgical intervention. Good luck Man

Note that I have managed to be this detailed because the poster is married and the proposed sex is honourable, if any unmarried may decides to practice this outside of marriage, the thunder that will fire you is doing the last round of its press up. Marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by General0847: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
dannyjames:
Good morning house,

I recently got married to my Virgin wife, but I have had difficulty in really entering her. I have had sex before with non-virgins with no difficulty.
However, whenever I try it seems that I hit a wall which hinder penetration, as a result my joystick got soft easily.
What are the tips I could use or any suggestion about pills either or both of us could take.
Your honest response would be highly appreciated

Have you heard about outsourcing before?
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Techcrunchng(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
degamonn:
So where is the enjoyment of virginity after all? Dick gets weak because of brick wall. In your honest opionion, is there any thing special getting married to a virgin?
the love and trust is the enjoyment
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Moboj: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Go about your pre-intimacy well before digging in,make her real ho rny
That stuff isn't only of the body,it's also of the mind,when pretty hor ny it lubricates itself and softens sends the trigger to the mind to make the body loosen up,it'll soften as the level of eroticism heightens wink
It'll be the one begging for the big thrust wink
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
dannyjames:
Good morning house,

I recently got married to my Virgin wife, but I have had difficulty in really entering her. I have had sex before with non-virgins with no difficulty.
However, whenever I try it seems that I hit a wall which hinder penetration, as a result my joystick got soft easily.
What are the tips I could use or any suggestion about pills either or both of us could take.

Don't mind all these fools talking rubbish here. Your wife may be suffering from a congenital condition called Vaginismus, a condition whereby the cervical muscles are too close together, thereby preventing penetration.

Each time try to go in, you cause her a lot of pain. Take her to a gynaecologist and they'll tell you both how to procure expansion.

Don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by galantjoe(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Apply lubricant or Vaseline In her region and your prick. First romance her very well.

If you have tried the above before. And it did not work. It means that your wife is having Vaginismus. consult your psychologist
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by DaddyMorenike: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
E b like say i know who d Op b. So my cousin too Na Virgin?? Incase, you're shocked na me beer finish for una reception.
Bros since my cousin's life is involved, what you need is just a gallon of power oil. Pour half in her vj n use the remaining half for your preeeeek.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by temi4fash(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
dannyjames:
Good morning house,

Move this to family section for better advises

Seun
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by omobacyprus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rub plenty vaseline on your thing and her thing. It’ll fly inside ni
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by vicben27(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
use groundnut oil heheheeeeeee
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by don4real18(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dannyjames
Are you trying to use the missionary? wink It will be kinda difficult in a way
If your Voltron is just like mine (Just 8.5inches), I will advise you to let you her lie on you with her back at about 18° and spread her legs (one straight while the other is folded) then penetrate. You should make use of a lubricant to reduce friction.
You can thank me later. Have a sex- filled marriage.
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Moboj: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
computergeek:

Don't mind all these fools talking rubbish here. Your wife may be suffering from a congenital condition called Vaginismus, a condition whereby the cervical muscles are too close together, thereby preventing penetration.

Each time try to go in, you cause her a lot of pain. Take her to a gynaecologist and they'll tell you both how to procure expansion.

Don't give up.
Aunty Nawa o,na on top matter wey no be your own you dey call people "fools"
Calm down kiss
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
This was how I did mine; Try to make her sit on a sofa and spread her leg so you can have a clear view of her pussy, Then rub Vaseline or any lubricant on you dick and slide it in gently like push in and withdraw a little then push in again repeatedly and before you know it you are there.
The reason you are finding it difficult is because you are lying her on the bed which won't give you a clearer view of her pussy. Lie her down on sofa or high position to get a clearer view of her inner pussy while your thrust in.

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by abbatoir(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by alimaa: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
KY JELLY is the solution to your problem. I encountered the same thing in 2015 after I got married. Apply KY jelly on your genital and hers too. Then go in gently but bear in mind that it can take up to two weeks to gain entry.
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by mmadu5(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
poster give me your address I will come do it for you
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by ikorodureporta: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
D guyman too na vgin

lala come solve problem
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by zexy2030(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
dannyjames:
Good morning house,

Watch adult film...it's clearer there.
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Bluehill1051: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Are you sure u married a woman? ? Better be sure o
Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by Truthsbitter: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
I have never really done this before...
I always go for non-virgin cause the last time I tried a virgin I couldn't continue when I heard sounds of pain , even when she was urging me to go ahead I just couldn't as I lost interest.

I feel it is a thing of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife by seunmohmoh(f): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Scary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Promiscuity Among Young Girls / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.