Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested (53367 Views)

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Xisnin(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jabioro:
Man raped man ,can any man born of a woman rape me..Nay!!!
What if it is a "spirit"?
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by FuckThaMod: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

Can any good thing come out of nyamiri? I doubt it.
Evan as kidnapper, Allison madueke oil theif, Malaysia drugs dealers, Chinese irregular immigrants, fake things from Aba and aharia market, dubious tendencies, wickedness personified in each village in the Yeast etc.
Nothing good come out from the Yeast.
Is that all? The people from the waste that loves to pose they are saints, what's their story now? Oh, I've forgotten part of their story is what the Op posted, just like the way something good never comes out from the family of a fool in this thread that chose to quote me rather than condemn the bad attitude of his people. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
This story is hard to believe. How do you let your fellow man assault your yansh? They didn't say he had a gun or knife, all he had was a face mask and that was enough to subdue his male victims? There is more to this story.

You are underrating Yorubas' cowardice nature
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Omudia11: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
The point was that rape is not due to indecent dressing of females. great grandmother's get raped, new born babies get raped as well. You lots have been insulting ladies for calling out their rapists but now the chickens are coming home to roost. Now that men are becoming the victims I hope you'll all have sense cuz apparently most of you don't.
thesicilian:

I know you are trying to be funny but you're not making any sense. Men do not dress seductively on the streets most ladies girls do. Homosexuality is a serious crime against God and man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by enemyofprogress: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Buhari is the causer of this problem
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Forreellinc: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin hope say no be rituals o? this one wey e dey hide inside cemetery because e wan f*ck man

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by jrusky(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ogun state people na wah for Una oo so upon all power you people has both physical and spiritual yet all actrocities and disgusting news always gas their root in Ogun.

The next partner in disgusting and heart breaking news is Anambra and I'm sure before day break Anambra own must come.

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by dazzlingd(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
thesicilian:

I know you are trying to be funny but you're not making any sense. Men do not dress seductively on the streets most ladies girls do. Homosexuality is a serious crime against God and man.

Same as rape... No matter how seductive a girl dresses, I can never rape her.... I can only make advances till she gree and if she no gree, I will leave her for God to judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Jaqenhghar: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Xisnin:
Why is nobody asking about the cloth the victims were wearing?
Good observation. Lets hear what the rape apologists have to say.
Villagepple U dey see so?

2 Likes

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Omoslim26: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
ikennaf1:
The real Yoruba demon.

where was it stated dat the person is yoruba u wan jst bring ur yoruba vs igbo nonsense abi if u dont masturbate on tribal bigotry u wil not survive right?beta shun bigotry on dis forum i am refering u to bigotland forum dats where ur types are needed

4 Likes

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Elemosho478: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
ikennaf1:
Hahahahaha... Oh boy! Nothing man no go see for west

At least they don't rape their mother like they do in the East

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by etrange: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
thesicilian:

You missed the point... lol

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by dazzlingd(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
This story is hard to believe. How do you let your fellow man assault your yansh? They didn't say he had a gun or knife, all he had was a face mask and that was enough to subdue his male victims? There is more to this story.

The fear of superstitions is the beginning of foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by etrange: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol u dey craze o

I expect this petty talk from a lady not a nigger with an M close to his moniker

You just wan use style bash men abi
So a guy is not expected to say the truth or have his own opinion? Please, stop playing the gender card. That guy's logic is 100% and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Francejaik(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yoruba demon
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by wambosamuel1980: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Una go still blame fulani herdsmen? Yoruba land is a curse to live.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Icon79(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bia, OP, this thread is useless without pictures.

O pari
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by yeman1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
FuckThaMod:
cheesy grin wetin we no go hear for country? In addition to skull mining they have start bursting men's anus with prick. I mean, what could be so attractive in a black Yoruba man's anus? This matter weak my body, spirit and soul.

Really?? But you can bust Igbo Anus or Hausa?
Since Yoruba anus is not attractive to you. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by blackboy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Some men will be hearing of rape and feel it does not concern them. This rape no be small. Man on man!! Damn!! Say no to rape. Always support it . Say no to rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Jabioro: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Xisnin:

What if it is a "spirit"?
Did I talked about spirit..or is the spirit born of a woman?
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by izubext007: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yoruba With Nonsense
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Auxigen(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
I TOT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STUFF O
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by FuckThaMod: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
yeman1:

Really?? But you can bust Igbo Anus or Hausa?
Since Yoruba anus is not attractive to you. Disgusting
Ogun is Yoruba state na... Nothing concern igbo or hausa for there. I burst only pussies grin
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by dasparrow: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
I wonder what those 5 men were wearing to have made them get raped. Hmmmm cool

2 Likes

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by CreativeJerry(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
It is time to rape men ooooo hmmmm!!! Check my signature for web design & development tutorials.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by raphy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
This one sound Like that cele church people.

And the spirit was caught but why didn't he disappeared.

Stupid homosexual.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
thesicilian:

So is rape

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by ChristianEast: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
tenderlaw:
News Headline NCAN Plenary in Rowdy Session Over Identity of Gay Rapist.
Nothing like rowdiness, na afonja do am.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Very senseless story...so as a man you don't have legs to run or kick the gay bastard at least ?

Tell us another story..

NCAN should also investigate the origin of this spirit.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Are you a homosexual?
If No, then you have no standing to state that men don't dress seductively
because you cannot know how a seductive dress looks on men, only a gay can.

Lol love the way you flipped it

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by nelcliff(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Spirit can be taking blames for unknown reason.

Instead of him to say he is addicted to that rubbish or say konji Na im cause am.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Are you a homosexual?
If No, then you have no standing to state that men don't dress seductively
because you cannot know how a seductive dress looks on men, only a gay can.

Shut up.

How many times as a man, have you dressed up with the mindset of revealing certain body parts so that females will think you are quite seductive?

Truth be told, most correct men don't even have time for that.

But that's exactly what most of these girls do.

As a guy, you simply dress up to look good and feel comfortable in yourself.

This will bring out the confidence in you

Females might then smell this confidence and take note of you... and maybe try to get you, or put themselves where you can get them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.