Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested (53363 Views)

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Xisnin(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up.
Why are you jittery?

How many times as a man, have you dressed up with the mindset of revealing certain body parts so that females will think you are quite seductive?
Dumb question.
Only gay people can tell you which man's dress is revealing.
Are you gay?

Truth be told, most correct men don't even have time for that.
But that's exactly what most of these girls do.

To you, correct men don't have time for that but gays will disagree with you.
The same way you think girls expose themselves.

As a guy, you simply dress up to look good and feel comfortable in yourself.

This will bring out the confidence in you

Females might then smell this confidence and take note of you... and maybe try to get you, or put themselves where you can get them.

Again, you miss the entire point by describing a male-female relationship perspective when this rapist is obviously a homosexual.
See how dumb your post look?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Menance: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Afon......gee baby
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Good observation. Lets hear what the rape apologists have to say.
Villagepple U dey see so?

I see o cool
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by 12345baba(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Na movie be this?
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by babaireti(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
He should be castrated and the victims flogged for cowardice
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by mrZENographer: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Why are you jittery?

Dumb question.
Only gay people can tell you which man's dress is revealing.
Are you gay?

To you, correct men don't have time for that but gays will disagree with you.
The same way you think girls expose themselves.

Again, you miss the entire point by describing a male-female relationship perspective when this rapist is obviously a homosexual.
See how dumb your post look?

And you are a homosexual stupid
Thank you for revealing it. Now be sensible
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Truthsbitter: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Paroh:
They'll sharply catch this one now. If it was women he was raping nobody will send. All they'll say is why did you wear short skirt? Nonsense

Seee my signature.
Seriously some women are just plainly selfish..

all the rape cases and rapist arrested that you've been reading on every news online and offline nko.. you had just one about men being raped, you're complaining of how female rapist are being ignored ..
I am not talking of those females that false accuse without evidence after 20 years oo...that too if it could be proved would be taken seriously because without even the prove they (foolish people) will already destroy the image of (maybe an innocent) man.

for your information male child suffer child molestation daily and very little is done about it because the community doesn't even believe a man could be raped (according to the law)
so what exactly are your grievances ?
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Charelsz:
Seriously what is going on in Nigeria? undecided

you should better ask whats going on in the world....

a british threatend to rape me in europe with his friends....

that was a very strange experience....

after he saw i was a die hard black he stayed away....

you talk rubbish to me,na death sentence be that....
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
mrZENographer:

And you are a homosexual stupid
Thank you for revealing it. Now be sensible

he is not wrong....

this is simple Phycology....
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
penjm:
man rape men? how?

kiiiiki....

better dont ask or try to find out....

oh my....
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Sniper101(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Xisnin:
Why is nobody asking about the cloth the victims were wearing?

WTF undecided
Are you gay

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Sniper101(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Are you a homosexual?
If No, then you have no standing to state that men don't dress seductively
because you cannot know how a seductive dress looks on men, only a gay can.

...only a gay can?
You mean a gay like you??

Speak no further, you're Gay.

1 Like

Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Xisnin(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sniper101:

...only a gay can?
You mean a gay like you??

Speak no further, you're Gay.
You expect me to start arguing with an imbe cile?
You must think highly of yourself.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by Xisnin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sniper101:

WTF undecided
Are you gay
No.
Some men used to defend rapists from men's perspective when the victims were women.
I just flipped it around to awaken rapist defenders.
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by OBIPLUS(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
The story line, spirit raping men, I think there is something more to this , are they into this together, come to realize in this kind of situation most people are gay and they pretend not to be , some aspect of ritual involves homosexual act.God condemns the entirety of the practise. God will help us .
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by wunaESQ(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Paroh:
They'll sharply catch this one now. If it was women he was raping nobody will send. All they'll say is why did you wear short skirt? Nonsense

Seee my signature.
easy madam...easy
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by 9jaRealist: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2019
These things can only happen in a backward SUPERSTITIOUS society... angry
>
Re: Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested by japhetizzer96: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2020
LMAOOO...LWKMD
rentAcock:
This story is hard to believe. How do you let your fellow man assault your yansh? They didn't say he had a gun or knife, all he had was a face mask and that was enough to subdue his male victims? There is more to this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / This Funeral Poster Contains The Name Of The Killer / Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.