Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (13915 Views)

EFCC Releases Seven NAF Personnel Linked With Internet Fraud / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Justiceleague1: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

Unlawfully agitation resulted to 5%

Without the so called 5% you so called 97% are dead.

grin

Say no to parasitism grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by aewhydot: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2019
I totally agree with dis but d issue now is how will the central government be funded?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Justiceleague1: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2019
gwarotango:
I'll sound it loud and clear to all you RUGA haters. RUGA is a policy that must be implemented by fire by force, it's just a matter of time

Yes o,it will be implemented in the gworro people's republic of arewa only..

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by horsepower101: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2019
muykem:
One man has decided on how a country will run so other opinions are inconsequential.

This is just a vision. Nothing more or less. No single decisions have been made. Plus all parties involved will eventually come together to draft a constitution.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Justiceleague1: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

It concerns me a lot because I have plenty of Ndigbo friends who don't subscribe to Biafra deceit

Tufiakwa...you can't be friends to any SE or SS.. again, tufiakwa
Abomination

grin

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by ruggedtimi(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Biafra will now be among the smallest country in africa with rich hydrocarbon resources from the south and the east people with great Business accumen...Finally there should be Niger delta republic..Make everybody go their way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by johnmartus(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2019
How many time he will release states that will form befraud. This useless thing land grabber .igala would rather die with yoruba than to be with failed nation called bfraud.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Justiceleague1: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2019
horsepower101:
If Hausa Fulanis can let Igbos especially South East go, they will do it instantly.

But the major problem is that the rest of Nigerian group will not want to remain in Nigeria.

This is why as much as that hate Igbos, they are very scared to let them leave.

Name one country on this planet earth that a Muslim group wants to desperately stay with infidels? It’s only in Nigeria that this happens.

Majority of the time, Muslims what to stay on their own and form their own country. Nigeria is the only exception to this behavior.

And the reason for that is parasitism,crude oil

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Justiceleague1: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2019
muykem:
One man has decided on how a country will run so other opinions are inconsequential.

That's what your brains tell you

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by johnmartus(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Thunder fire you kanu remove my tribe from your failed nation. Itsekiri is not for sale we are yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by horsepower101: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Justiceleague1:

And the reason for that is parasitism,crude oil

Exactly. It’s a truly sad situation. They want to eat their cake and also have it but it’s already backfiring.

They could have left and form their own country as they were planning to do after the counter coup but the evil British told them about the newly discovered oil reserves and they decided to fight and stay.

The British promised them unlimited supplies of weapons to fight against biafrans. Fellow Africans went ahead and killed others African on an industrial scale never seen since the holocaust. Just because of oil. Islam was put to the side and jihadist all of a sudden wanted to live with infidels.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Afamed: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Without the so called 5% you so called 97% are dead.

grin

Say no to parasitism grin
You are right my brother,.The marriage must continue in Jesus name. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

That's how a Nation works..
Not what is applicable in Nigeria where monkey dey work baoon dey chop

Meanwhile those southerners that are waiting for Nigeria to be restructured go wait tire.. Restructuring is a political slogan used to deceive the gullible ones during election period and also the period when IPOB agitation was at its peak in 2017 before python dance was declared.

As time goes on, the more restructuring is becoming difficult to achieve because Nothern population is growing rapidly ....
What is restructuring if not what was part of Aburi Accord which also led to civil war?
Nigeria Will never be restructured, Mark my words !, unless if a southerner that has the interest of southerners at heart lead a coup which is also very difficult task on its own.

Again, Northerners will overrun southerners if Nigeria is not balkanised which they have already started.. It might take time but it's inevitable ..Take it or leave it, it's a very sad reality we must accept.

You're among 3% mature and learned nairalnders....am sure you're igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by 1x2x3: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
muykem:

Open for deliberation from States willing to join the movement. Aren't you tired of Nigeria? If you aren't tired then continue with it on your own and don't bother about people who wants to leave.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by mrvitalis(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

Must you grab people land at gun point? Ask your senator and Rep to ask for referendum instead of disturbing public peace in every forum.
If ur blocked head allowed u to read the post ...and understand u would see where it said "if they decide to join "

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by tolugar: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Your name is TOLU,what's your business here?

Nwata na júrö ésè Íhe mere Nna ya....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by mrvitalis(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2019
gwarotango:
I'll sound it loud and clear to all you RUGA haters. RUGA is a policy that must be implemented by fire by force, it's just a matter of time

Sure it would be implemented in the north ...near south east land and shallow grave is ur portion

Ask DSs what dey saw in abia forest no be by mouth

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by gbengaolaniyi(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

It concerns me a lot because I have plenty of Ndigbo friends who don't subscribe to Biafra deceit

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Afamed: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

If ur blocked head allowed u to read the post ...and understand u would see where it said "if they decide to join "
If your blocked head knows what secession means, you would have known it's treasonable offence to talk of another sovereign state inside another sovereign state. Which constitutional rights does Nnamdi have to appoint Ministers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by mrvitalis(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

If your blocked head knows what secession means, you would have known it's treasonable offence to talk of another sovereign state inside another sovereign state. Which constitutional rights does Nnamdi have to appoint Ministers
If u are not as dumb as a cow u would know that Under the UN charter which nigeria signed ....secession is allowed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Afamed: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

If u are not as dumb as a cow u would know that Under the UN charter which nigeria signed ....secession is allowed
Secession without referendum ? Did you go to school at all? Blocked head. Truly Nnamdi Kanu has done more harms to you than good.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by mrvitalis(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

Secession without referendum ? Did you go to school at all? Blocked head. Truly Nnamdi Kanu has done more harms to you than good.
Oh u dumb Bleep Ipod has and still asking for referendum

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Afamed: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oh u dumb Bleep Ipod has and still asking for referendum
But your leader is already announcing his ministerial nominees? Are both of you confused? Or according to Ipob brain dead, campaign comes after election?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by mrvitalis(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

But your leader is already announcing his ministerial nominees? Are both of you confused? Or according to Ipob brain dead, campaign comes after election?

Where and when did i tell u i belong to ipob ...or BZM

Ipob never announce ministers ...maybe u should calm down like a normal human and read who did

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by gwarotango: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
immhotep:

Afamed will be very happy with you for saying this.
But you need to receive sense sha. grin grin

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku Rekhina
A worthless scrap of paper. RUGA is coming wether you like it or not. But there's always the option of joining Nnamdi Kanu in exile if you wish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by gwarotango: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
horsepower101:

This is just a vision. Nothing more or less. No single decisions have been made. Plus all parties involved will eventually come together to draft a constitution.
Says who? Your power drunk dilector will rather raze Biafra to the ground than share power with any one. Anyway Biafra is a dead idea that can never come to fruition
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Rekhina(f): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

With di** in between your legs? Shm
lolz grin ,i just feel like raping you with this imaginery dick ouch , grin grin grin Can we be friends ,no more backbite!
Am so h0rny ,my Dick is so h0rny right now dear ,pull up let me fvck you! wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
tolugar:
What about about the central government

How will it funded and governed
Ibos will be in Charge. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Okoroawusa: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why r u ppl confusing me like this?

I thought Benjamin Onwuka will declare Biafra on 30th July...

In short,let me come n be going
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by wirinet(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Thunder fire you kanu remove my tribe from your failed nation. Itsekiri is not for sale we are yoruba.

Omere, these IPOB people de craze o. Watin concern itseke with igboland? Watin concern us with biafra?
Dis one na typical "yanga de sleep, trouble go wake am ".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by johnmartus(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
We need to sue them Otherwise.
wirinet:

Omere, these IPOB people de craze o. Watin concern itseke with igboland? Watin concern us with biafra?
Dis one na typical "yanga de sleep, trouble go wake am ".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
gwarotango:
A worthless scrap of paper. RUGA is coming wether you like it or not. But there's always the option of joining Nnamdi Kanu in exile if you wish
e pain am grin grin

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku Rekhina

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Not Wanted In Our Party, Says Ekiti APC / NNPC Will Look Into Burundi’s Request For Fuel – Buhari / Testing Begins On 700MW Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Plant – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.