Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

#bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) (31500 Views)

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Ayoswit(f): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
K
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Aidejay(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

Pls I need a girl for a serious relationship/marriage. 

The girl should be:

Caring, loving and beautiful. 

Contributive and submissive.

From a well to do background.

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.
u gonna die alone
Lower your expectations.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Angelfrost(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

The girl should be:

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.

Get your dough together, put your house in order... RCCG Convention starts next week... If you miss her there, just chill till December for Shiloh: the harvest will be plenty... undecided

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Aidejay(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
dolapo003:
Please advise my friend

so I had a dream in the dream I saw people wearing a company T.shirt on the other side of a bridge and me on another side. But the bridge does not have railings on both sides, they were calling me to come but I was saying no no and scared that I will fall. This continued until I woke up, coincidentally this company contacted me on this professional site if I would like to apply for a role opened in their office in Nigeria, I was happy ,I said yes and the process began. But this yesterday I got a rejection mail that they won’t be going ahead with my application I was really sad. This is a Silicon Valley company !!!!

This is my question is it that I am possessed because in the dream they wanted me but I was the one running from them that I will fall if I go and join them, what is happening ? I used to have dreams, premonitions, visions and all, are these things being used by devil to control me or God showing me things to come.
God is showing you your future
Joblessness and extreme poverty
Keep dreaming
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
tofolo:
Na so
did he actually tweet that?. What a comic relief.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
God is Good.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
God is Good.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by ralmix(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aile:
apostle must hear of this

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Lordjb: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice one, meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Temptee101(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
adrian3000:

You don't know what God has done for you

: angry
grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Frodd is just shameless.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by mammanbawa: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
dolapo003:
Please advise my friend

so I had a dream in the dream I saw people wearing a company T.shirt on the other side of a bridge and me on another side. But the bridge does not have railings on both sides, they were calling me to come but I was saying no no and scared that I will fall. This continued until I woke up, coincidentally this company contacted me on this professional site if I would like to apply for a role opened in their office in Nigeria, I was happy ,I said yes and the process began. But this yesterday I got a rejection mail that they won’t be going ahead with my application I was really sad. This is a Silicon Valley company !!!!

This is my question is it that I am possessed because in the dream they wanted me but I was the one running from them that I will fall if I go and join them, what is happening ? I used to have dreams, premonitions, visions and all, are these things being used by devil to control me or God showing me things to come.

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Aidejay(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:

Have you seen eagle in group before? They fly alone and fly high.

You lower your expectations and die among the crowd.
grin comparing yourself to an eagle. U gonna die alone and miserable
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by tofolo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
did he actually tweet that?. What a comic relief.
just for fun bro....
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
God is Good.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Aidejay(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:

So sorry for your misery and miserable life. And you're so used to it that you can't be helped.

Sorry eh, just enjoy the low expectations of yourself.
I'm not miserable. But u will be miserable in life eventually
I mean such a low life like u can't possibly attain anything. Your biggest achievements so far have been constructing sentences in English language and owning a nairaland moniker what will become of u is cerrain. Like d eagle u re u will die alone and unhappy
Good night
I'm sorry for your bed. It's carrying the weight of dissappointment
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
God is Good.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by meobizy(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
solochris:
Arrant nonsense
Imagine what a Nigerian youth sat down and be typing
Joblessness
Both the blogger and the contestants will make money over their actions. What have your Nairaland epistles gotten you?
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by meobizy(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Every time I see Frodd frustrated laugh go wan wound me.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by eddieguru(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Glorylynn:
It’s a pity I don’t have access to BBNaija anymore angry
It’s like I am missing a lot
.Just Listen to yourself
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by generationz(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
dolapo003:
Please advise my friend

Why did you post this here

Dreams are meant to warn us of imminent danger or encourage us when we are believing God for something

As soon as you had that dream, you could have started praying

You could have asked God to reveal to you what to do to avoid any mistake or evil that will hinder you.

That's simply failure at the edge of breakthrough.

You are very lucky to be among the few who dream prophetic dreams.

Don't misuse it, don't waste this gift.

Prophetic gifts on their own are useless if we don't follow through with action.
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by WorWorBoy: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Oluwafredo:
If you see the girl this guy is actually crying abi plotting over for...you'll agree that not all eyes can see.

And when he finally gets evicted,you'll also agree that not all ears can hear
cheesy
grin grin

Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by Korah419: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Glorylynn:
It’s a pity I don’t have access to BBNaija anymore angry
It’s like I am missing a lot

Nah[sub][/sub]
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by IvoryFever: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

The girl should be:

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.
All the ones in your street and area nko
Re: #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) by EternalBeing: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2019
dolapo003:
Please advise my friend

Those days when I was diabolic, I make any girl to love and beg me to fvck her by using a particular charm and chanting incatation of Olush'AlaLa(It's a principal demon that inputs and manipulate dreams). Your problem is family foundational power that doesn't want you to fulfill your glorious destiny. They monitor and input failure into your good dreams. Urgently, locate any major MFM Church close to you and do the 3 days or 7 days Deliverance program. You will be amazed at how fast you will start achieving great things after it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List / #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.