Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (25882 Views)

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMore12: 2:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Ace Nollywood actor, Francis Duru celebrates his birthday today, 27th July.

Francis Duru is a Nigerian Actor, Master of Ceremony, Comedian, director, an Investor and an Entrepreneur. He was born on 27th of July in Cameroon and also grew up in Cameroon. He completed both his primary and secondary school education in Cameroon.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actor-francis-duru-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-pictures

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMore12: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2019

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by gaby(m): 4:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Duru my man...

Happy birthday, boss...

Age well and enjoy your new age

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Hbd man

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2019
I grew up watching this man ,I’ll never forget rattle snake in my life ,that movie was fire and big action movie to me way back ..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Lol. Nollywood Local Man himself. This guy bush die, like seriously.

One of the people who built Nollywood. Not these new generational actors that are forming hunks with affected accented English undecided, reaping the fruits of other people's labor while the main men are relegated to the background.

Happy birthday Duru.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Kingrexyl(m): 5:25am On Jul 27, 2019
My guy, happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Happy birthday Francis

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Ciaos: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Handsome Francis. Forever Young. Congratulations my man.

7 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by sparog(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2019
HBD Sir
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Funmmyastic: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2019
HBD sir

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by chinexxx(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2019
This mr. Hunchback a.k.a Rattlesnake. Lolz, indomie children will not understand.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ekestic1976(f): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Happy Birthday, GreatMan Francis. Whenever I see your name in the Cast, I'm persuaded that it's going to be a great film. Many Happy Returns, Duru.

4 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by demolinka(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Rattlesnake
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by sylve11: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore12:
Ace Nollywood actor, Francis Duru celebrates his birthday today, 27th July.

Francis Duru is a Nigerian Actor, Master of Ceremony, Comedian, director, an Investor and an Entrepreneur. He was born on 27th of July in Cameroon and also grew up in Cameroon. He completed both his primary and secondary school education in Cameroon.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actor-francis-duru-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-pictures

this dude is not close to being a comedian at all.... tongue

Happy birthday my guy. cool

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by fergie001: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Happy Birthday, "Ahanna" grin

7 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by temmypotter(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2019
50 definitely looks good on him!

I can't even tell the difference between the above pictures and what he looked like growing up

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Ilefoaye(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2019
I remember his movie MAMA SUNDAY

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by AuroraB(f): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Comedian?
Maybe being 'local' got him that grin grin
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by rectitude(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Happy birthday. He's also comitted in church.
Family Worship Centre Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
You remind me of RATTLE SNAKE. I wept profusely that year ehn. Happy birthday Duru.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Isobug: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Where the cuteness?
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Stillthebest: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2019
When I see this man or Sam Dede in a movie I'm compelled to watch it. Hes a great actor with good interpretation acumen. HBD Duru

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Sizzles In Makeover Portraits (photos) / Did Uju Stella Abort Her Pregnancy? She Was Spotted In Lekki With No Baby Bump / New Photo Of Davido's Daughter, Imade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.