Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (25893 Views)

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by kitty45: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2019
ok
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by emmanuelchux(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Wow... 50years. Ever young o. Happy birthday Sir.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by draj93(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Ilefoaye:
I remember his movie MAMA SUNDAY

Please whats the title of that movie.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by CaptainMitch: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2019
He is doing well for himself cool he lives in Abuja now.
computergeek:
Lol. Nollywood Local Man himself. This guy bush die, like seriously.

One of the people who built Nollywood. Not these new generational actors that are forming hunks with affected accented English undecided, reaping the fruits of other people's labor while the main men are relegated to the background.

Happy birthday Duru.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by zedman1(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Him been too de die for movies. The day this man snubbed one old papa at Gwarimpa all because papa recognized him was the day I stopped realy liking him. Papa felt so embarrassed.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by EmmyBiggy(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Little Ahanna of rattle snake of those days
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by oshosjf(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
ahanna
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by perdollar(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Ahanna!
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by aalangel(f): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore12:
Ace Nollywood actor, Francis Duru celebrates his birthday today, 27th July.

Francis Duru is a Nigerian Actor, Master of Ceremony, Comedian, director, an Investor and an Entrepreneur. He was born on 27th of July in Cameroon and also grew up in Cameroon. He completed both his primary and secondary school education in Cameroon.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actor-francis-duru-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-pictures

You should have added "50th birthday" if you read his post very well.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Joystark(f): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Congrats Francis.
One of Nollywood's underrated talents.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nmezor(f): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Happy bufday F. Duru... Gosh, you still look the same... Nice genes abeg
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by rummmy: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Is he married? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Godsonjoe: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
hbd mr
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Reelmii: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ahanna....... age with grace
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by bikefab(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Happy birthday bro... your role in RATTLE SNAKE is still evergreen in my memory.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Dedetwo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
rummmy:
Is he married? grin grin grin grin grin

Yes!!! He has, at least, four kids.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by rummmy: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dedetwo:

Yes!!! He has, at least, four kids.
chai......im depressed.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Pablonkor: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
5 Decades
Young Old man....Happy Birthday
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by kleverley(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ukaface(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stillthebest:
When I see this man or Sam Dede in a movie I'm compelled to watch it. Hes a great actor with good interpretation acumen. HBD Duru
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by nerorex01: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Happy birthday man, wish you Gods blessings for it added no sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by wafer1: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Spider of new jerusalem
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ImaIma1(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingpee2:
I grew up watching this man ,I’ll never forget rattle snake in my life ,that movie was fire and big action movie to me way back ..

Ahanna
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by IME1: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Happy birthday

Rattle snake crooner

Rattle snake with Osuofia

That film almost affected my spirit when I saw the blatant wickedness of relations and step parents

Kai

I know nollywood and Nigerian music are trying to try, but...
It's just like when you compare this recent lion king with the original
You'll know that what made things better back then was passion, commitment, selflessness and dedication

Now people are more impatient, desperate, lazy and nonchallant, be it school, work, entertainment or governance.

I'm jejely keeping movies and music of yester yester years 80s upwards so I won't end up in limbo when these recent entertainers finally lose it and I won't have any decent or sensible thing to listen to or watch,

Wet in i go do now
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by IME1: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
zedman1:
Him been too de die for movies. The day this man snubbed one old papa at Gwarimpa all because papa recognized him was the day I stopped realy liking him. Papa felt so embarrassed.

Talk the full story jor
How person go just snub person like that, old papa for that matter
Wetin happen
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ayovenice(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
How time flies.... This guy's role was really amazing in the movie IVA
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Amadaz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ahanna
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by francisduru: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
My man
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ogboginy: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR. I ENJOY YOUR CREATIVE WORKS. A TRUE FAN. CHEERS TO TO YOUR NEW AGE.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by zedman1(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2019
IME1:

Talk the full story jor
How person go just snub person like that, old papa for that matter
Wetin happen
Hehe, amebo. We bin dey for line for ATM, Duru sef stand with us but everybody just coordinate like say we sef na celebrities. But papa come approach am, greet am, come ask if him na Francis wey him de see for Nigerian film. Francis just lock up. "My son.. my son" Francis still lock up. Na so papa retreat jejely go back line. After Francis go na so we all come de hiss "mtchewww, Papa, no mind am, na so some of them de do". Bros e don do, you too like tori abeg.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by IME1: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
zedman1:
Hehe, amebo. We bin dey for line for ATM, Duru sef stand with us but everybody just coordinate like say we sef na celebrities. But papa come approach am, greet am, come ask if him na Francis wey him de see for Nigerian film. Francis just lock up. "My son.. my son" Francis still lock up. Na so papa retreat jejely go back line. After Francis go na so we all come de hiss "mtchewww, Papa, no mind am, na so some of them de do". Bros e don do, you too like tori abeg.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Me I no dey send them before.
Them be human beings like us
I can't imagine me melting or blushing or running or going crazy if I meet anybody whosoever one on one
Whether na politician oh or na entertainer oh or na clergy or na criminal oh or na money men or women
I go maintain kampe
Not out of pride but dignity cooldignity
I love them all

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Burgerlomo: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2019
HBD LLNP cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Mo Abudu Step Out For 'Chief Daddy' Premiere / BBA Star Tayo Faniran Arrives Lagos, receives warm welcome at airport / Toyin Aimakhu Sizzles In Makeover Portraits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.