Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) (53533 Views)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Copy Of Letter Fayose Sent To EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:
When will this foolish man do a video of all the estate of former n present PDP governors wives n relatives ? I am a living witness there is no former PDP governors wives that do not own more than 3 of such estate. Patience Ebele estate is nearly an entire LGA in Abuja n Bayelsa.

Allison Madukwe built twin tower bigger than Trump Towers in Banana Island but I guess that is not greed according cursed & foolish PDP sycophants

Your buccal cavity stinks just like your brain
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by toolovely(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:
This is the foolishness I hate from dead brain PDP supporters, so Imolites we’re going tru pain when Okorocha was looting but Nigerians were not going tru pain when the like of Allison n Patience looted or how do you explain the fact that your father wasn’t wailing when those ones looted ?!

Why do foolish PDP supporters not complain about PDP looters n advice leave APC looter from condemnation but always condemn APC looter but expect cursed God forsaken foolish PDP looters to be left alone at all times.

Fear God n quote when you or your father start calling PDP politicians looter their evil names, I will start fearing God n call APC politicians their evil name immediately after that.

I think you are really sick in the head. The Alison and PEJ you mentioned, are they not being prosecuted by the EFCC at the moment? Has the fed govt not ceased some of the Alison's and PEJ,s property?

Sometimes the way we reason in the country is sickening.
Was Okoroocha not formally in PDP before now? Tomorrow he will still jump over to PDP.
Any one defending any politician based on the party he is the most gullible human being.
Because those politicians can switch boards. They don't care about you.

So your rants here is not adding up unless you tell me any of the PDP member that you know that is not currently being prosecuted
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2019
babaolofin:

There is a problem in Africa. I am against greed and corruption. Those who have been reading my postings can attest to this. My problem on this Okorocha episode is this; let us ask ourselves this question: if these properties are located in Dubai, London and Jo'burg or the money in hard currency saved abroad, Ihedioha would not have distracted Imolites with this witch hunting. In my region, Amosun made more money. Ajimobi is there. I trust them, they are very clever and smart. They will never do what Okorocha did. Okorocha loves his people and invested their money home .
Okorocha loves his people yet refused to pay old age pensioners?
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Infinityk: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
Front page Lalastiscala. Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders are heartless sociopaths. Okorocha refused to pay pensioners and staff their gratuities, some died due to depression and not having enough money to take care of their health.
But I thought they said all igbos are millionaires
Why do they need salary or pension
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Petacephas: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2019
I may not be a Buhari fan when it comes to appointment but am his strong fan when it comes to curbing corruption. These politicians are first class robbers. No difference with Abacha. God will handle them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Lekanboii: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeria politicians... God will reward u all

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09o68535652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:
When will this foolish man do a video of all the estate of former n present PDP governors wives n relatives ? I am a living witness there is no former PDP governors wives that do not own more than 3 of such estate. Patience Ebele estate is nearly an entire LGA in Abuja n Bayelsa.

Allison Madukwe built twin tower bigger than Trump Towers in Banana Island but I guess that is not greed according cursed & foolish PDP sycophants

You are not wise at all

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by am4truth(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:
This is the foolishness I hate from dead brain PDP supporters, so Imolites we’re going tru pain when Okorocha was looting but Nigerians were not going tru pain when the like of Allison n Patience looted or how do you explain the fact that your father wasn’t wailing when those ones looted ?!

Why do foolish PDP supporters not complain about PDP looters n advice leave APC looter from condemnation but always condemn APC looter but expect cursed God forsaken foolish PDP looters to be left alone at all times.

Fear God n quote when you or your father start calling PDP politicians looter their evil names, I will start fearing God n call APC politicians their evil name immediately after that.

It is obvious you lack home training...Must you display your stupidity everywhere? You can't reason intelligently and objectively without resorting to insult. You wrote fear God and quote me when you or your father...Why bring the issue of one's father into this?
Grow up and stop exposing your stupidity to the whole world.

Nonsense.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

The pain Nigerians are experiencing now was last experienced during Buhari regime as a head of state. Pls dnt see a black goat nd is white goat
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by My2g: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2019
APC looters pretended to be angels with there change mantra
Bragalane:

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Kennydoc(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2019
doctokwus:

Brainwashed nincompoop at that.
Justifying corrupt people simply for partisan reasons.
He however added daftness to his folly by asserting that Ebele Patience owes an estate the size of a local government.The daft apologist probably thinks 2 or 3 streets joined together or a land size equivalent to a Nigerian University or polytechnic constitutes a Local government.

You dey mind him? The largest estate in Nigeria and even West Africa is Gwarinpa Estate in Abuja, and it's not even as large as an average town in Nigeria not to talk of a local government area.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by timesup234: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
This man was a billionaire before he became the governor of Imo state. Why do we think his personal money can't put up this kind of structure? Okorocha is been persecuted by PDP and it's a shame, his party and Buhari in particular can't protect him.
nobody has personal money. All property is theft including yours if you have one
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

are you from imo state? if any pdp politician looted your state, go and hold him responsible. leave okorocha and his family for imolites
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Kahujadekadura: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
This man was a billionaire before he became the governor of Imo state. Why do we think his personal money can't put up this kind of structure? Okorocha is been persecuted by PDP and it's a shame, his party and Buhari in particular can't protect him.
There is no poor man that is even a commissioner talk less of a Governor. So shut ur mouth up
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by LadySarah: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2019
nototribalist:
he was a billionaire, so why did he grab my dad 2 plots of land in Owerri. Stole close to 3,000 plots of land.

Mr billionaire why not buy it from my Dad. Why take it by force and claim that it's now government property only for my Dad to do land search at ministry of lands, my father's name was changed to Uche Nwosu(Rochas son-in-law).

Even Oshomole came to Owerri and promise us during APC campaign that he will help us to get our property back, in fact every candidate promise the same thing. This recovery committee has promised they will get us our properties back. So this is not APC and PDP fight.

This is a fight between poor masses who had been denied pension and salary for more than 2 years plus. And they say he's a billionaire.

What they're collecting from the daughter are the items she stole few days to the transition to Ihedioha. She couldn't control her greed, she went and disconnect the big 100KVA soundproof Generator at the government house to her Plaza.

Even the plaza they built the land belongs to women lawyers association. And they left Rochas to finish building the plaza before they took him to court and defeat him., now he pays them rent.

Even Though he was a billionaireoo Or are You guys sure he wasnt being funded by an oversea organisation.Have the ppties being returned to your family?

See how power corrupts both the rich and the poor.

Absolute power indeed corrupts.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by LadySarah: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:

But I thought they said all igbos are millionaires
Why do they need salary or pension

Imo state is a civil service state.No industrial activity ,not one.Hotels and Tertiary institution.No commercial activity.
So govt activity If negative heavily affects them.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Infinityk: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2019
LadySarah:

Imo state is a civil service state.No industrial activity ,not one.Hotels and Tertiary institution.No commercial activity.
Now I know d reason why some Igbo people say imo state people behave like Yorubas
Also,after carrying out a research, I noticed that imo state people constitute d highest numbers of igbos in sw Nigeria
I also noticed the marriage between Igbo people and Yoruba always involve igbos from delta and imo state
I noticed imo and Delta igbos are d most liberal igbos
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Infinityk: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2019
LadySarah:

Also,is it true sexual immorality is rampant in owerri?
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Studyinchina200(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Please stop defending these politicians,they are all the same.

Bragalane:

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by b03liberty(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

Why can't we for once keeps PDP or APC from discussion and fight this collectively as a Nigerians undecided
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Charly68: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Let's see how far the efcc can go on this matter..the poor should pray for justice .
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by xelly: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

I am surprised how other millions of sperm and eggs should waste for you to form.

You are so senseless and waste to this generation. Stay offline and grow sense before you come back. Also, don't speak to anyone offline. Just listen and learn. Read books on mindset and critical thinking. I think this will help you.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Ryan101(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

He wanted to continue the looting by having his son-in-law Uche Nwosu rigged in as the next Governor.
Very true... The man went all out against his own party to install his son in-law in other to clean the books for him.. But karma is a meal served hot..
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Jetrue3oo: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

oga what? thief tinubu of lagos and many many south west politicians they are the worst set of greedy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by unikprince(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
martowskin1:

The guy u quoted, didn't mention anything about party, he was just angry with the attitude our leaders possess

But to show ur foolishness, u started mentioning party, grow up and if u are still below 25, u need to stay off things u can't comprehend
Seriouly I love this comment .

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wonders shall never end.....

Okorocha is a National disgrace. Fantastically corrupt and greedy.
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:

Corruption is corruption irrespective of political affiliations. I support APC at Federal level and in some performing states. That doesn't mean we should condone such gross misconduct, greed, corruption, and selfishness of the Okorochas.

How did the wife make such money to own this Massive estate?
Re: Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) by Newmans: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'm not a party fanatics I'm not supporting anyone here, sincerely speaking what Okorocha destroyed and looted from IMO was a big set back for the state, even in 16years PDP never did one tenth of okorochas deeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.