Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah (19769 Views)

Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by NkayStory(f): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
StOla,more calamities on the way for you guys in SW....keep jerking off and ranting against Igbos because of what Ezeife said as your region burns as if it is by force to share one country with you.

You want to be President in 2023 ba?..we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by NkayStory(f): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
izzou:
grin

One of the problems of Nigeria is we think we can always have peace outside justice

It's not possible

There can never be peace without Justice.

Hundreds have been killed in Benue and Plateau and till today, nobody was convicted of those killings, and you expect people to just live in peace?

Yes, Miyetti is right. We all should be able to move about according to our constitution. But until some is held responsible for the unjust killing of any citizen, issues like this will keep arising

Miyetti Allah is WRONG!...There is a difference btwn freedom of movement and TRESPASSING for crying out loud.

You cannot move into peoples land and property without permission because there is 'freedom of movement'

That is what Fulani Herdsman does and why other countries have chased them all away,only for buhari their leader to house them in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by MetaPhysical: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
NicodemusMusa:
That is not correct. If not high politics, they would have stormed those forests. Dont underestimate Gani Adams. You know he supported Jonathan, because of Buharis bigotry. Now, that the entire Yoruba race decided to queue behind Tinubu who feels that supporting a "sectional lidder" like Buhari is the best political strategy for the South west, Gani is left to act conciliatory. Have you heard of the Agbekoyas? If Buhari continues to use the Herdsmen to fight proxy Jihadi war, the Yorubas will have no option but fight back. I wish it wont be too late before they realize that they are no longer able to contain the swarms of highly trained, AK47 wielding Fulanis lurking in their forests.

We dont even need to go in the forest to defeat their purpose. The methods to accomplish it is already formulated.

Gani Adams has been cautious because a couple of years back OPC was almost sanctioned internationally. The UN Human Rights Group wrote to all the congresses of Western world and blacklisted OPC. They came short of accusing them of genocide. Then in 2012 they wiped out an entire fulani village in Kwara. When news filtered out the UN report was revisited and the OPC groups in that assault had to melt into thin air...they dissapeared from any known place period! If not they would have probably been rounded up and massacred. On the initial UNHR report Obasanjo, a Yoruba, was President and he never intervened to kill the international propaganda. Governors in SW neber spoke up and offered to take the issue for internal address. OPC was left alone to bear its own cross. Gani Adams remember this very well and is why he has been very very cautious in declaring an armed confrontation. I dont blame him....the Governors will not shelter them after the fact.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by NkayStory(f): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
balderdash... Mr unity in diversity
U be yorubas ,and am calling u a hypocrite
If is igbos miyetti allah or afenifere are warning will you seek this peaceful imaginery crew ,
Do you know what is tribalism n poverty , If you know seek a way to divide dis country...then this your idea will work in your particular tribe at a given time ..

I would have been an asset to you because of my resilent in fighting unjust people ,but you are a hypocrite find ur hypo-warriors

grin grin
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by atheistandproud(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
1x2x3:
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been on this platform for quite some years and have experienced enormous dramas , gained enough knowledge, earned from peoples contributions and now know how the mind of an average Nigerian works. Yes I have played politics, I have played tribalism, I have made fun of our typical slangs like Igbos, afonja and all then come to realize our fundamental problem is rooted in hatred, lack of education, tribalism, and religious discrimination. There is a huge need for a non-profit movement that will sanitize the average Nigerian against such negative vices which has kept the masses hostage for decades. Nigeria wasn't design to fail, we are supposed to go from strength to strength through unity and taking advantage of our growing populace rather we've kept deteriorating which is evidenced by decay in every sector of the country .

I watched a video of an Hausa Shiite member who is the leader of a small group of protesters and I marveled at his level of intelligence and how he spoke about the manipulations by the Elites, how these people brainwash the uneducated into fighting imaginary enemies. I couldn't sense any form of tribalism in a 10 minute long video, he had enormous courage that he made daring and striking statements against bad governance right in front of armed security forces. I could perceive how touched the Policemen were, I saw their inner persons wishing they could join the protesters but then their uniforms restricted them.

I would like to see a New Nigeria where there are;

1. Pure Unity and Oneness
2. Zero Tribalism
3. Zero tolerance for Political affiliation
4. No Religious Discrimination
5. No Godfatherism

It may seem impossible to some but believe me when I say the masses are beginning to get enlightened, they are beginning to see the manipulations and we need more hands to come together to birth this New Nigeria rather than disintegrate what we have.

A New Nigeria is urgently needed and I would need the coming together of those who are purged off tribalism, religious discrimination and political affiliations.

I am seeking a passionate team of volunteers which comprises of;

1. 3 good writers who can research and drive points persuasively

2. 2 experienced moderators

If you would like to devote your time to be part of this movement kindly signify so we can come together. Please be aware there are zero tolerance for Tribalism, Political affiliation and Religious Discrimination.

If you can't see pass those vices kindly stay away.

I'm an atheist.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Dee60: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
The answer to all these problems is around the corner. Nigeria will rise again.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by edupedia: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Built2last:
By the time Yorubas wake up. It will be too late. Mark my words, Yorubas have no clue the level of infiltration.

Igbos, do not laugh. Once they capture west, they are heading East. Fulani's have made Nigeria their global capital and they will keep trooping in.

Imagine having OPC vigilante in Kano. The North will never take it. The North sees Yorubas as weak and they must rise before it's too late

...go submit your script to the comedy section of Nollywood.....we are different from u and we do not react rashly as u do.....face your region and leave our zone alone.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by TheKingIsHere: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
aolawale025:
If they cannot. It's because of some traitors

But why must there be traitors in SW? My ex girl friend from kwara told me of how some guys planned to kick fulanis out but are afraid to carry out the plans because of traitors in their mist.

Yoruba's should look for how to resolve this traitorous issue as it is obviously a serious problem
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by NicodemusMusa: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We dont even need to go in the forest to defeat their purpose. The methods to accomplish it is already formulated.

Gani Adams has been cautious because a couple of years back OPC was almost sanctioned internationally. The UN Human Rights Group wrote to all the congresses of Western world and blacklisted OPC. They came short of accusing them of genocide. Then in 2012 they wiped out an entire fulani village in Kwara. When news filtered out the UN report was revisited and the OPC groups in that assault had to melt into thin air...they dissapeared from any known place period! If not they would have probably been rounded up and massacred. On the initial UNHR report Obasanjo, a Yoruba, was President and he never intervened to kill the international propaganda. Governors in SW neber spoke up and offered to take the issue for internal address. OPC was left alone to bear its own cross. Gani Adams remember this very well and is why he has been very very cautious in declaring an armed confrontation. I dont blame him....the Governors will not shelter them after the fact.
But storming a forest inhabited by criminals to apprehend them should be commended by everyone including the UN and EU. After all, we are supposed to help the state to stop the commission of crimes if we have opportunities to do so. Or is the UN and EU also supporting the herdsmen/Jihad?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by ElsonMorali: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Can you do me a favor and google the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria ?... Just do it now then come back and thank me letter..

Keep licking your wounds anyways..
My almighty allah bless Fulanis for protecting odua land cheesy

undecided

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by moonbender(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rotimi47:
Let me break it down for you to understand since it ain't easy for you to grab;

Miyetti Allah instructed all Fulani herds men to defend themselves against militia groups in Yoruba Land and the South when the killer herds men were told to leave Yoruba Land due to their atrocities but in their recent statement, they are asking the Police to protect the fulani herds men.

Why should the Police protect herds Men carrying Ak47

I hope you now get it

Well said.

Unfortunately, we are in a country where people are arrested for threatening the Fulanis while non of the Fulanis will be arrested for killing innocent people.

I have headache anytime I think of how large Nigeria is, and the many important issues to attend to, but what our President is focusing on is the Fulanis. Fulanis? This is absurd.

This is a disgrace to well meaning Nigerians.

Dirty Fulanis of all people.

I'll say it again that soon, very soon, Nigeria will ignite!
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rotimi47: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
moonbender:

Well said.

Unfortunately, we are in a country where people are arrested for threatening the Fulanis while non of the Fulanis will be arrested for killing innocent people.

I have headache anytime I think of how large Nigeria is, and the many important issues to attend to, but what our President is focusing on is the Fulanis. Fulanis? This is absurd.

This is a disgrace to well meaning Nigerians.

Dirty Fulanis of all people.

I'll say it again that soon, very soon, Nigeria will ignite!

Well said.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by betwo: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Buhari government give room for rubbish.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by FACTORIALS: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Of all the Igbo boys who come here to waste away
.. you are the one i pity the most.

You use a female moniker, call yourself OilPussy, PinkPussy and waste your miserable change abusing Yorubas while enriching a Yoruba, Seun.

Keep it up. 2 decades from now, living in penury, you would teach your kids how to hate Yorubas like your father and grandfather before you grin

I enjoy how you scour the internet searching for anti Yoruba articles with all your energy.

That idi.ot is all over the forum wasting his future away, enriching a Yoruba man's website. He is a descendant of pigs.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Generalyemi:

after looking at d topics you created,as a Moslem, I spit on your religion of peace
peace be unto you
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Afenifere dosent represent true islamic peaceful yorubas , Fulanis has been helping us in our ups and downs ,Even during most fight$ against the ibos we hate so much for their hardwork!
Miyetti allah should talk to our elder tinubu ,he represents the true yoruba we will die for,
We all love peaceful Co-existence with fulani bororo!

Allah akbar ...

:-D:-Dguy u rili cracked me up bt las las shame on u beta shun tribalism u wil do beta on bigotland forum
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
schoolboij:

He is an idiotic pig of Biafra always jumping on Yoruba threads while Fulani continue to rape his people in the south east.

ND I ask u this must evryone on nairaland b yoruba nd igbo nairaland is a forum dat houses different peeps from all tribes, nooks nd cranny u jst call dat mofo of a bigot igbo bcus e directs his stupid bigotry technics on yoruba u guys av finished dis forum by turning it to yorubaigboland forum nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by MintPrinting: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Obasalemu:
when I look at nairaland, u pity the future of the south. The stupidity is like factory setting, I am a Yoruba guy but I know I share more ideology with other southerners than northerners.

to my eastern brothers, if the attack finishes in the west don't know you are the next?

if we won't stand together as brothers, we will perish together as fools

You just nailed it. Desmond Tutu's quote comes to mind.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Of all the Igbo boys who come here to waste away
.. you are the one i pity the most.

You use a female moniker, call yourself OilPussy, PinkPussy and waste your miserable change abusing Yorubas while enriching a Yoruba, Seun.

Keep it up. 2 decades from now, living in penury, you would teach your kids how to hate Yorubas like your father and grandfather before you grin

I enjoy how you scour the internet searching for anti Yoruba articles with all your energy.

What on earth is wrong with you guys can you give us any prove that the person is igbo must everyone on this forum that plays his stupid bigotry remarks on your tribe be igbo there are ijaws,efiks,edo,ghanains etc on nairaland but you guys have turned every thread on this forum to yoruba vs igbo
Nairaland is almost gone

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
no need, we know that already.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by cronsberg: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
schoolboij:
The south west governors should come together and ban open grazing then mandate opc and the police to comb the forests and flush out any Fulani living in the forests after giving them a 2 weeks ultimatum if they really care about the people.
Let them try it na, and see how they will be gunned down like pigs. The fulani are waiting in those forests, bring it on
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Omoslim26:

:-D:-Dguy u rili cracked me up bt las las shame on u beta shun tribalism u wil do beta on bigotland forum
Where is bigotland ,hw can i join? grin ezi bida
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by FarahAideed: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
izzou:
grin

One of the problems of Nigeria is we think we can always have peace outside justice

It's not possible

There can never be peace without Justice.

Hundreds have been killed in Benue and Plateau and till today, nobody was convicted of those killings, and you expect people to just live in peace?

Yes, Miyetti is right. We all should be able to move about according to our constitution. But until some is held responsible for the unjust killing of any citizen, issues like this will keep arising

God bless U

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Where is bigotland ,hw can i join? grin ezi bida

:-Djst check your google you will find it u wil b the h o d there wit ur savagery:-D
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Odisweet(f): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
helinues:

Igbo Catholics are the ones drawing East back
plz how are Igbo Catholics drawing East back?
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by helinues: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Odisweet:

They are like Yoruba Muslims according to insinuations from some quarters
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Danchibez: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
It's a pity yoruba kingdom are gone. Tinubu's ambition is reason of this nonsense to them
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by BabaIbo: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Odisweet:

Don't mind him, he's only relating it to yoruba muslim.

You know some people on this forum always call yorubas; yoruba christians or yoruba muslims, so the guy wan do the same style for Igbos
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Odisweet(f): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
helinues:

They are like Yoruba Muslims according to insinuations from some quarters

Take no offense

plz how are yoruba Muslims?
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Odisweet(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

Don't mind him, he's only relating it to yoruba muslim.

You know some people on this forum always call yorubas; yoruba christians or yoruba muslims, so the guy wan do the same style for Igbos
mmmmmh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience / 2023: Wike Is Heading For The ‘Dustbin Of History' / Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.