Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah (19767 Views)

Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Honor10: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Built2last:
By the time Yorubas wake up. It will be too late. Mark my words, Yorubas have no clue the level of infiltration.

Igbos, do not laugh. [/b]Once they capture west,[b] they are heading East. Fulani's have made Nigeria their global capital and they will keep trooping in.

Imagine having OPC vigilante in Kano. The North will never take it. The North sees Yorubas as weak and they must rise before it's too late

In ur shallowness, u believe this is possible in this age and time, this is not 1894 o. U guys should think now. Haba!
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Josephemma2(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Wahala don dey 4 dis country it tell u,cn buhari tel me dat he didnt hear dis one spewing balderdash for dia felow to continue hardering in anywhere they are despite knwing fuly knwn wat dey are up to,i bet baba lifeles is in suport of dis incoming terorist bt stil wnt declare terorist,count me out of nigerian pls

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by CaptBabosa: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2019
I doubt if Afenifere made such utterances. We have yorubas doing business in the north. Herds men should be allowed to peacefully do their business in Yoruba land.. This country has gone too far to break. There should be peaceful co existence.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Gandollar(f): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2019
1x2x3:
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been on this platform for quite some years and have experienced enormous dramas , gained enough knowledge, earned from peoples contributions and now know how the mind of an average Nigerian works. Yes I have played politics, I have played tribalism, I have made fun of our typical slangs like Igbos, afonja and all then come to realize our fundamental problem is rooted in hatred, lack of education, tribalism, and religious discrimination. There is a huge need for a non-profit movement that will sanitize the average Nigerian against such negative vices which has kept the masses hostage for decades. Nigeria wasn't design to fail, we are supposed to go from strength to strength through unity and taking advantage of our growing populace rather we've kept deteriorating which is evidenced by decay in every sector of the country .

I watched a video of an Hausa Shiite member who is the leader of a small group of protesters and I marveled at his level of intelligence and how he spoke about the manipulations by the Elites, how these people brainwash the uneducated into fighting imaginary enemies. I couldn't sense any form of tribalism in a 10 minute long video, he had enormous courage that he made daring and striking statements against bad governance right in front of armed security forces. I could perceive how touched the Policemen were, I saw their inner persons wishing they could join the protesters but then their uniforms restricted them.

I would like to see a New Nigeria where there are;

1. Pure Unity and Oneness
2. Zero Tribalism
3. Zero tolerance for Political affiliation
4. No Religious Discrimination
5. No Godfatherism

It may seem impossible to some but believe me when I say the masses are beginning to get enlightened, they are beginning to see the manipulations and we need more hands to come together to birth this New Nigeria rather than disintegrate what we have.

A New Nigeria is urgently needed and I would need the coming together of those who are purged off tribalism, religious discrimination and political affiliations.

I am seeking a passionate team of volunteers which comprises of;

1. 3 good writers who can research and drive points persuasively

2. 2 experienced moderators

If you would like to devote your time to be part of this movement kindly signify so we can come together. Please be aware there are zero tolerance for Tribalism, Political affiliation and Religious Discrimination.

If you can't see pass those vices kindly stay away.
Ok I will pass. All the one Nigeria The Great Zik of Africa embraced in his time has not yielded any fruits. I wish you good luck in your pursuit of one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rotimi47: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2019
moonbender:

Pls, calm down!

Retype your message again and make it understandable.
Let me break it down for you to understand since it ain't easy for you to grab;

Miyetti Allah instructed all Fulani herds men to defend themselves against militia groups in Yoruba Land and the South when the killer herds men were told to leave Yoruba Land due to their atrocities but in their recent statement, they are asking the Police to protect the fulani herds men.

Why should the Police protect herds Men carrying Ak47

I hope you now get it

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Honor10: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Can you do me a favor and google the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria ?... Just do it now then come back and thank me letter..

Keep licking your wounds anyways..
My almighty allah bless Fulanis for protecting odua land cheesy

Reason before u talk now, how can anywhere be more dirtier than this in SW, with Abia the headquarter of dirt. People are dumb on this site sha

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2019
franchasng:
Former Governor Ayo Fayose did it during his tenure but his Yoruba brothers out of their hatred for him for standing with Igbos condemned him.

Governor Orthom of Benue did it, Yorubas used their Lagos-Ibadan expressway media to attack him and condemn it, saying its hate speech, Liar Mohammed condemned it too, so what are u saying, did u just returned from Mozambique

I bet you can’t have orgasm without mentioning Yoruba!
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Built2last:
By the time Yorubas wake up. It will be too late. Mark my words, Yorubas have no clue the level of infiltration.

Ibos, do not laugh. Once they capture west, they are heading East. Fulani's have made Nigeria their global capital and they will keep trooping in.

Imagine having OPC vigilante in Kano. The North will never take it. The North sees Yorubas as weak and they must rise before it's too late
@bolded ,igbos shouldnt laugh ,wake up you smallboy ,
They should conquer afonja we dont care ,when dey made it a priority to hate igbos doing biznesz in lagooned lagos out of envy ,do they know karma exist NO do you still remember computer village n tradefair saga when remytinubu said igbos go suffer after locking down d wholeplace ...all yorubas came out in mass chanting warsong of "Igbos leave lagos we hate you so much "let me laff hahahaha hahahaha cheesy
.as for fulanis dey dont dare ,highest allman go turn issakaba ...be wise smallboy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Honor10:

Reason before u talk now, how can anywhere be more dirtier than this in SW, with Abia the headquarter of dirt. People are dumb on this site sha

Don't spam my mentions again if you haven't googled the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by 9gerian: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2019
No sir, Miyetti are very wrong, and can never be right on this position.

Are the Southerners in the North killing indigenes, and destroying / taking over their their properties (land) incessantly? If that were to be the case, would they (Northerners) fold their hands and do nothing, especially if the government is headed by a southerner who continues to act in the defense and favor of his marauding southerners?

If not, then the comparison speaks of the usual complicity that has made Northern Nigeria what it is today. This is the same group (Miyetti Allah) that gloats, defends and justifies its members killings and sacking of whole villages because of cows. Have their murderous members changed suddenly or how then do they now know that they are being lied on.

Or which other tribe has such a culture for bloodshed and widespread carnage, and thinking it is an achievement in this time and age?

Also, who made their people illiterates? The southerners or their leaders who deliberately maintain the illiterate status quo and use it as political tools of blackmail for power? They should just keep quiet, look inwards for solutions and stop insulting others people’s sensibilities.

izzou:
grin

Yes, Miyetti is right. We all should be able to move about according to our constitution. But until some is held responsible for the unjust killing of any citizen, issues like this will keep arising

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by BenzEne1(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Afenifere dosent represent true islamic peaceful yorubas , Fulanis has been helping us in our ups and downs ,Even during most fight$ against the ibos we hate so much for their hardwork!
Miyetti allah should talk to our elder tinubu ,he represents the true yoruba we will die for,
We all love peaceful Co-existence with fulani bororo!

Allah akbar ...

Stop smoking Benson. Smoke loud and think well.

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by 1x2x3: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Gandollar:
Ok I will pass. All the one Nigeria The Great Zik of Africa embraced in his time has not yielded any fruits. I wish you good luck in your pursuit of one Nigeria

Thanks but you may be walking past an opportunity to build a huge base of sane community where people can discuss intellectually rather than 90% thrashy contents flooding the Nigerian web space.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by 9gerian: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Which business are they allowed to freely do?

Do you mean freely grazing on people’s farms? Because that is what has caused all the avoidable problems.

Every week, we read how the Herdsmen kill farmers who challenge grazing on their farms, then the government comes out to say it is clashes etc etc etc.

What happened to the position of the law on trespassers? Why are the police always trying to mediate instead of arresting and arraigning the trespassers? Does it have something to do with the tribe of the president and a biased favored disposition towards his own people?

How is it that the Shiites movement can be banned but herdsmen who have killed far more people cannot be banned from roaming in people’s farms?

Answers anyone?

CaptBabosa:
I doubt if Afenifere made such utterances. We have yorubas doing business in the north. Herds men should be allowed to peacefully do their business in Yoruba land.. This country has gone too far to break. There should be peaceful co existence.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by BenzEne1(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Can you do me a favor and google the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria ?... Just do it now then come back and thank me letter..

Keep licking your wounds anyways..
My almighty allah bless Fulanis for protecting odua land cheesy

Just to humor you.

https:///dirtiest-cities-in-africa/

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2019
1x2x3:
Hi Nairalanders,

[s]have been on this platform for quite some years and have experienced enormous dramas , gained enough knowledge, earned from peoples contributions and now know how the mind of an average Nigerian works. Yes I have played politics, I have played tribalism, I have made fun of our typical slangs like Igbos, afonja and all then come to realize our fundamental problem is rooted in hatred, lack of education, tribalism, and religious discrimination. There is a huge need for a non-profit movement that will sanitize the average Nigerian against such negative vices which has kept the masses hostage for decades. Nigeria wasn't design to fail, we are supposed to go from strength to strength through unity and taking advantage of our growing populace rather we've kept deteriorating which is evidenced by decay in every sector of the country[/s]
[s]d a video of an Hausa Shiite member who is the leader of a small group of protesters and I marveled at his level of intelligence and how he spoke about the manipulations by the Elites, how these people brainwash the uneducated into fighting imaginary enemies. I couldn't sense any form of tribalism in a 10 minute long video, he had enormous courage that he made daring and striking statements against bad governance right in front of armed security forces. I could perceive how touched the Policemen were, I saw their inner persons wishing they could join the protesters but then their uniforms restricted t[/s]hem.

I would like to see a New Nigeria where there are;

1. [s]Pure Unity and Oneness
2. Zero Tribalism
3. Zero tolerance for Political affiliation
4. No Religious Discrimination
5. No Godfatherism

It may seem impossible to some but believe me when I say the masses are beginning to get enlightened, they are beginning to see the manipulations and we need more hands to come together to birth this New Nigeria rather than disintegrate what we have.

A New Nigeria is urgently needed and I would need the coming together of those who are purged off tribalism, religious discrimination and political affiliations.

I am seeking a passionate team of volunteers which comprises of;

1. 3 good writers who can research and drive points persuasively

2. 2 experienced moderators

If you would like to devote your time to be part of this movement kindly signify so we can come together. Please be aware there are zero tolerance for Tribalism, Political affiliation and Religious Discrimination[/s].

If you can't see pass those vices kindly stay away.
balderdash... Mr unity in diversity
U be yorubas ,and am calling u a hypocrite
If is igbos miyetti allah or afenifere are warning will you seek this peaceful imaginery crew ,
Do you know what is tribalism n poverty , If you know seek a way to divide dis country...then this your idea will work in your particular tribe at a given time ..

I would have been an asset to you because of my resilent in fighting unjust people ,but you are a hypocrite find ur hypo-warriors

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by KingMicky3286: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2019
akelicious:
National President of Miyetti Allah Kautel Hore organisation, Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo has said that Afenifere, the apex Yoruba socio-cultural group has no right to order herdsmen out of South West region of the country.

He urged all Fulani herders to stay anywhere they want in Nigeria and carry out their legitimate businesses, saying that Nigeria belongs to all. The Miyetti Allah leader made the statement in reaction to the order by Afenifere for Fulani herders to leave the South West part of the country in view of the several cases of kidnapping and killings linked to some of them.

Bodejo berated Afenifere for getting involved in politics, saying the organisation should transform into a political party. He called on the Federal government to monitor the activities of Afenifere, cautioning that the socio-cultural group lacks the authority to drive Fulani herders out of Yoruba land.

His words: “Afenifere should know that they cannot chase away the Fulani from their place. Let them not try it because the Fulani have a right to stay anywhere they want. Let them allow peace to reign.

“The Federal Government should monitor the activities of Afenifere because Nigeria is one nation. The Inspector General of Police should protect the Fulani anywhere they are; it is their right to stay anywhere in Nigeria to carry out their legitimate businesses.

“It is better for Afenifere to change to a political party because they are playing politics. They are telling the Fulani to go back to the North because they are a minority tribe in the country.

“The Southerners are everywhere in the North and we have not asked anybody to leave and go back to the South because we believe in one nation. All these people that are saying that the herdsmen are the cause of all these killings in Nigeria, are they police officers?

“They have no right to say that the herders are the people committing crime because the police, the army and other security agencies are doing their best to address the situation. But unfortunately, some people are trying to divert the attention of the security agencies and create more problems and tension in the country. I do not know why they are doing what they are doing. The Fulani should not allow anybody to chase them away; they should stay anywhere they want in this country. The Fulani are always the victims in all these crises in the country.

“If you investigate all these crises, you will find out that the Fulani are suffering too much because they do not hear English and do not have links with the media. They are usually in the bush and that is why everybody can tell all manner of lies against them.

“The Northern group calling on the Fulani to come back to the North is doing that because of the political interest of their members; we insist that the Fulani should stay anywhere they want.”

At a press briefing on Wednesday, one of the leaders of Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo had ordered the Fulani herdsmen to leave the South West or face the consequences. Adebanjo who spoke on behalf of the group also warned the National Assembly not to amend the Land Use Act with a view to empowering the Federal government to allocate state lands to the controversial Ruga settlement project for herders.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-cant-order-herdsmen-out-of-south-west-miyetti-allah/

This meya Allah people seems to the original owners of Nigeria. They make and implement laws of Nigeria. Their voices are stronger than the presidency and law makers.

We are in trouble in this country because of cows /cattles.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by 1x2x3: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
balderdash... Mr unity in diversity
U be yorubas ,and am calling u a hypocrite
If is igbos miyetti allah or afenifere are warning will you seek this peaceful imaginery crew ,
Do you know what is tribalism n poverty , If you know seek a way to divide dis country...then this your idea will work in your particular tribe at a given time ..

I would have been an asset to you because of my resilent in fighting unjust people ,but you are a hypocrite find ur hypo-warriors

cheesy cheesy thank you so much. From your post I now believe I'm not as tribal as I initially thought since your survey proved I'm a Yoruba grin grin. Sister get over the worry, there are so many positivity we can pull out of this if you know the importance of social media community with quality contents. You can still be an asset.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2019
1x2x3:

cheesy cheesy thank you so much. From your post I now believe I'm not as tribal as I initially thought since your survey proved I'm a Yoruba grin grin. Sister get over the worry, there are so many positivity we can pull out of this if you know the importance of social media community with quality contents. You can still be an asset.
My former forum was fighting injustice for a true nigeria but thats 5yrs wastage of time and energy ,
Now am in cashpaying forum fighting for my region!
Wake up before people will mock you ,

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Built2last: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Honor10:

In ur shallowness, u believe this is possible in this age and time, this is not 1894 o. U guys should think now. Haba!

Bro few years ago, Russia annexed Cremea from Ukraine. There was attempt at taking over Georgia. You just need to observe more to understand there is nothing impossible under heaven
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Bizibi(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Please we want peace in yorubaland ,Our wise elders should beg miyetti allah for mercies , we are so wise !
hehehehehe,should beg miyetti Allah for mercy.this right here is the enemy among the yoruba....they are the ones that will leave you to your fate when you need them the most.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by 1x2x3: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
My former forum was fighting injustice for a true nigeria but thats 5yrs wastage of time and energy ,
Now am in cashpaying forum fighting for my region!
Wake up before people will mock you ,

cheesy cheesy cheesy mocking is normal and doesn't deter a hard shelled goal getter.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Paretomaster1(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2019
helinues:
And Arewa youths have right to ask other people to live North bah?

They have right to ejects killer herdsmen in our midst

The youth not wanting to retaliate against the Flattinoes asked them to leave , but of course the Northern leaders, and majority from d North rejected the call, and urge everyone to stay....
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by MetaPhysical: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2019
This kind of disgusting insult would not happen if when Yoruba youths rose in 1993 and demanded separation from Nigeria our elders had listened.

Even three years ago in Ibadan Summit the pro-Oduduwa youths rose and came to the meeting with their own demands for separation to begin....but our elders calmed them down and insisted they want restructuring.

Somehow Yoruba elders have entered the same pit Biafra is in. Asking a recalcitrant North to be reasonable and surrender its privileges and advantages in the center and allow restructuring to true federalism.

Let me ask Yoruba, will you surrender your privilege and advantage if you were the one holding all the Aces? No, you will not.

My advice is this, elders should respect the wishes of OPC and the pro-Oduduwa youths. They dont need to give support....but just respect our wishes the way we have restrained and deferred to them out of respect for their wish for restructuring. It is our turn to be respected.

Fulani has no clue. We will give them a revelation. Adeyinka Grandson's methods can be actualized in the North with no problem at all.

On the issue of monitoring Afenifere, that has been going on for years and Afenifere is aware. Bodejo is fool to think he made any sense with that call. Its an empty call.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Dislokateddoggy: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
My pain now is when Buhari leaves what will happen to Fulani?
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
schoolboij:

He is an idiotic pig of Biafra always jumping on Yoruba threads while Fulani continue to rape his people in the south east.

IPob is your problem while you're being fulanised. Akoko Ondo is already being policed by the Fulanis.
Don't you know if you control security, you have conquered a territory.

Let me know when you wake up.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by foreshore(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
akelicious:
National President of Miyetti Allah Kautel Hore organisation, Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo has said that Afenifere, the apex Yoruba socio-cultural group has no right to order herdsmen out of South West region of the country.

He urged all Fulani herders to stay anywhere they want in Nigeria and carry out their legitimate businesses, saying that Nigeria belongs to all. The Miyetti Allah leader made the statement in reaction to the order by Afenifere for Fulani herders to leave the South West part of the country in view of the several cases of kidnapping and killings linked to some of them.

Bodejo berated Afenifere for getting involved in politics, saying the organisation should transform into a political party. He called on the Federal government to monitor the activities of Afenifere, cautioning that the socio-cultural group lacks the authority to drive Fulani herders out of Yoruba land.

His words: “Afenifere should know that they cannot chase away the Fulani from their place. Let them not try it because the Fulani have a right to stay anywhere they want. Let them allow peace to reign.

“The Federal Government should monitor the activities of Afenifere because Nigeria is one nation. The Inspector General of Police should protect the Fulani anywhere they are; it is their right to stay anywhere in Nigeria to carry out their legitimate businesses.

“It is better for Afenifere to change to a political party because they are playing politics. They are telling the Fulani to go back to the North because they are a minority tribe in the country.

“The Southerners are everywhere in the North and we have not asked anybody to leave and go back to the South because we believe in one nation. All these people that are saying that the herdsmen are the cause of all these killings in Nigeria, are they police officers?

“They have no right to say that the herders are the people committing crime because the police, the army and other security agencies are doing their best to address the situation. But unfortunately, some people are trying to divert the attention of the security agencies and create more problems and tension in the country. I do not know why they are doing what they are doing. The Fulani should not allow anybody to chase them away; they should stay anywhere they want in this country. The Fulani are always the victims in all these crises in the country.

“If you investigate all these crises, you will find out that the Fulani are suffering too much because they do not hear English and do not have links with the media. They are usually in the bush and that is why everybody can tell all manner of lies against them.

“The Northern group calling on the Fulani to come back to the North is doing that because of the political interest of their members; we insist that the Fulani should stay anywhere they want.”

At a press briefing on Wednesday, one of the leaders of Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo had ordered the Fulani herdsmen to leave the South West or face the consequences. Adebanjo who spoke on behalf of the group also warned the National Assembly not to amend the Land Use Act with a view to empowering the Federal government to allocate state lands to the controversial Ruga settlement project for herders.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-cant-order-herdsmen-out-of-south-west-miyetti-allah/

Mtcheew!!! Who is talking sef
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by awetaiye2015: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
flowx:

Peaceful Fulanis?

You're a pig...
You are right

The guy seems to be the biggest pig in the north
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Built2last:

Igbos, do not laugh. Once they capture west, they are heading East. Fulani's have made Nigeria their global capital and they will keep trooping in.

They are already in the East,They are everywhere like MTN.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by NicodemusMusa: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
no opc member who attacks that forest will come back alive
That is not correct. If not high politics, they would have stormed those forests. Dont underestimate Gani Adams. You know he supported Jonathan, because of Buharis bigotry. Now, that the entire Yoruba race decided to queue behind Tinubu who feels that supporting a "sectional lidder" like Buhari is the best political strategy for the South west, Gani is left to act conciliatory. Have you heard of the Agbekoyas? If Buhari continues to use the Herdsmen to fight proxy Jihadi war, the Yorubas will have no option but fight back. I wish it wont be too late before they realize that they are no longer able to contain the swarms of highly trained, AK47 wielding Fulanis lurking in their forests.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Kingosytex(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Afenifere and Opc dosent represent yoruba interests ,they are pdp stooges...Always attacking buhari n peaceful fulanis ..stop talking like d omoyeebos

So yoruba interests is for them (yoruba) to be butchered abi?
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingosytex:

So yoruba interests is for them (yoruba) to be butchered abi?
All is fakenews
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
walexy100:

IPob is your problem while you're being fulanised. Akoko Ondo is already being policed by the Fulanis.
Don't you know if you control security, you have conquered a territory.

Let me know when you wake up.

If your name is changed, then you are already conquered. Be proud of your ipob name first.

I guess the gateman in my house has conquered you too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leaders Met With The President Elect Today At The Defence House. / Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan / Adams Dabotorudima Emerges The Speaker Of Rivers State House Of Assembly [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.