Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah (19789 Views)

Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by chiagozien(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2019
By the time miyetti allah order buhari to declare Afenifere terrorist group,na that time yellowbar eyes go clear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Can you do me a favor and google the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria ?... Just do it now then come back and thank me letter..

Keep licking your wounds anyways..
My almighty allah bless Fulanis for protecting odua land cheesy
Argue with your god nnamdi Kanu.
My gateman is also Fulani. If you can do the job, we will employ you. The dirtiest tribe with no standard are Igbos. Google aba the dirtiest city in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2019
chiagozien:
By the time miyetti allah order buhari to declare Afenifere terrorist group,na that time yellowbar eyes go clear.

They can only do that with ipob. They couldn’t do it under the military when afenifere fought them to a standstill. We are a partner in the Nigeria project not a war conquered slaves like the ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2019
schoolboij:

Look for a fellow pig to roll with.
Y not roll with me ,since ur name boij means pig in Himalayan language grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Rekhina(f): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2019
schoolboij:

Argue with your god nnamdi Kanu.
My gateman is also Fulani. If you can do the job, we will employ you. The dirtiest tribe with no standard are Igbos. Google aba the dirtiest city in the world.
What about rekhina telling you to google what public toilet brooms are used for in yorubaland ?

I googled it just like right
now all i see is Used In Turning Unwashed ewedu grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Lamasta(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
When did Miyetti Allah become the mouthpiece of the government?

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by UncleSnr(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
No be by noise, abeg fight.
Ndi a amaro ihe anyi na acho.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by majamajic(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
they should allow them to stay ,

so peace can reign ,

no one should quote me am not feeling fine , am under the weather
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Niaja4real(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Na so e dey start. Oya! afenifere over to u

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by donprinyo(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Miyetti blood suckers r right but de legitimate biz should be rechecked.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by princety24(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T20-pcHhsEA When shall we be free from Corruption. ..Even me take style corrupt..
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by BanevsJoker(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
...but Bodejo sounds like a Yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
These warmongerers don't know they are outnumbered.......wait, scratch that, they know, that's why they're hoping to bolster their number by importing Fula from other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
NicodemusMusa:
Let them mandate OPC to raid the forests. The herdsmen are not living in houses but in the forest.
no opc member who attacks that forest will come back alive

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
BanevsJoker:
...but Bodejo sounds like a Yoruba name.

It isn't. Badejo is the Yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by 1x2x3: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been on this platform for quite some years and have experienced enormous dramas , gained enough knowledge, earned from peoples contributions and now know how the mind of an average Nigerian works. Yes I have played politics, I have played tribalism, I have made fun of our typical slangs like Igbos, afonja and all then come to realize our fundamental problem is rooted in hatred, lack of education, tribalism, and religious discrimination. There is a huge need for a non-profit movement that will sanitize the average Nigerian against such negative vices which has kept the masses hostage for decades. Nigeria wasn't design to fail, we are supposed to go from strength to strength through unity and taking advantage of our growing populace rather we've kept deteriorating which is evidenced by decay in every sector of the country .

I watched a video of an Hausa Shiite member who is the leader of a small group of protesters and I marveled at his level of intelligence and how he spoke about the manipulations by the Elites, how these people brainwash the uneducated into fighting imaginary enemies. I couldn't sense any form of tribalism in a 10 minute long video, he had enormous courage that he made daring and striking statements against bad governance right in front of armed security forces. I could perceive how touched the Policemen were, I saw their inner persons wishing they could join the protesters but then their uniforms restricted them.

I would like to see a New Nigeria where there are;

1. Pure Unity and Oneness
2. Zero Tribalism
3. Zero tolerance for Political affiliation
4. No Religious Discrimination
5. No Godfatherism

It may seem impossible to some but believe me when I say the masses are beginning to get enlightened, they are beginning to see the manipulations and we need more hands to come together to birth this New Nigeria rather than disintegrate what we have.

A New Nigeria is urgently needed and I would need the coming together of those who are purged off tribalism, religious discrimination and political affiliations.

I am seeking a passionate team of volunteers which comprises of;

1. 3 good writers who can research and drive points persuasively

2. 2 experienced moderators

If you would like to devote your time to be part of this movement kindly signify so we can come together. Please be aware there are zero tolerance for Tribalism, Political affiliation and Religious Discrimination.

If you can't see pass those vices kindly stay away.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
RIHMEEK:
Miyetti Allah urged the federal government to monitor the activities of Afenifere.... My people I will leave it here

baba biko i no wan lauf ooo i neva chop this morning oo,

see cannot can ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by olamakinde(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Afenifere and Opc dosent represent yoruba interests ,they are pdp stooges...Always attacking buhari n peaceful fulanis ..stop talking like d omoyeebos
peaceful Fulanis? It's like your brain is filled with cow dung

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Kay25(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2019
The end is coming Nigeria on the brink of breaking then miyetti Allah will know how miserable they are on believing in the fantasy of one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by OALandAgents: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2019
They are right herdsmen should be allowed and terrorists banned. Herdsmen provide an economic function. Terrorists maim and kill. Why is our media labelling terrorists as herdsmen? That is as ridiculous as labelling terrorists as farmers.
Nigerians open your eyes and see what I am trying to show you.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by franchasng: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2019
schoolboij:
It’s true though. But the governors can proscribe open grazing and solve the problem. I don’t blame Buhari but the stupid governors that refuse to make a law banning open grazing in their states.
Former Governor Ayo Fayose did it during his tenure but his Yoruba brothers out of their hatred for him for standing with Igbos condemned him.

Governor Orthom of Benue did it, Yorubas used their Lagos-Ibadan expressway media to attack him and condemn it, saying its hate speech, Liar Mohammed condemned it too, so what are u saying, did u just returned from Mozambique

7 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by BlackPantherxXx: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
Self inflicted calamity.

I just dey pity afonja..

Can Tinibu talk when his masters are speaking? Of course not

Of all the Igbo boys who come here to waste away
.. you are the one i pity the most.

You use a female moniker, call yourself OilPussy, PinkPussy and waste your miserable change abusing Yorubas while enriching a Yoruba, Seun.

Keep it up. 2 decades from now, living in penury, you would teach your kids how to hate Yorubas like your father and grandfather before you grin

I enjoy how you scour the internet searching for anti Yoruba articles with all your energy.

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by BanevsJoker(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2019
chiagozien:
O ga-eme ha vum n'anya.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Of all the Igbo boys who come here to waste away
.. you are the one i pity the most.

You use a female moniker, call yourself OilPussy, PinkPussy and waste your miserable change abusing Yorubas while enriching a Yoruba, Seun.

Keep it up. 2 decades from now, living in penury, you would teach your kids how to hate Yorubas like your father and grandfather before you grin
I know that my comments are like dagger in your chest hence stylishly begging me to stop by telling me that I am enriching seun a Yoruba man even when your brothers are causing nuisance in Linda ikeji blog
You are a coward!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by SpaceTour: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2019
RIHMEEK:
Miyetti Allah urged the federal government to monitor the activities of Afenifere.... My people I will leave it here

It is clear that Tinubu may have sold yorubaland to these people behind doors.

7 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by BlackPantherxXx: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

I know that my comments are like dagger in your chest hence stylishly begging me to stop by telling me that I am enriching seun a Yoruba man..

You are a coward!

It actually amuses me...PLEASE continue, be hardworking. I beg you with God.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by moonbender(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Rotimi47:
Why is Miyetti Allah changing from Fulani herds men should defend themselves in Yoruba Land against any militia group to the Police should protect the fulani herds men.

E bi like say dem don go reason am well say make dem no go take petrol fry akara grin

If you know you know.

Pls, calm down!

Retype your message again and make it understandable.
Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2019
johnmartus:
Well said Afenifere is a toothless group under the leadership of Pa Rubens fasorant and yinka odumakin. They are pdp agents.
please stop this tribal nonsense

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah by Obasalemu: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2019
when I look at nairaland, u pity the future of the south. The stupidity is like factory setting, I am a Yoruba guy but I know I share more ideology with other southerners than northerners.

to my eastern brothers, if the attack finishes in the west don't know you are the next?

if we won't stand together as brothers, we will perish together as fools

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath . / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP / APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.