Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity (1318 Views)

Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by hakeem4(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
NicodemusMusa:
Science can not bury God.
science hasn’t buried god but you go to the hospital when you’re sick instead of you to go to church/mosque grin

Have you heard that scientist that differ on these theories are asked to leave the academia. Its called scientific dictatorialism.
Well I don’t think this your claim is true. The only people that are always discredited are those who falsify data. Do you think all scientist take an oat saying they will always be against god? It’s probably you’ve not seen scientist discuss a theory, in most cases they’re always against each other. The only way you can be famous in the scientific community is to try and prove a theory wrong. Even the geologist kurt wise who got his PHD from Harvard and he’s a young earth creationist has not been dismissed

So can you mention scientist who was sent away from the academia for not acknowledging the fact of evolution

So, tell me about the missing link that Darwin talks about when he came up with the theory.

Let me try and break it down for you to understand. The term missing link is used by scientist to explain the relationship between two organisms of common ancestors.
For example Darwin proposed that human evolved from an early ape (common ancestor with chimpanzees and bonobos). He said this because of the physical characteristics we have with them. But there was no evidence or method to test his claim as of that time. So since then new generation scientist found the missing link Australopithecus Africanus. Other fossils have be found

Please read scientific journals!
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by Abdulgaffar22: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
@ hakeem4

You wrote;

Assuming there’s consciousness after death wouldn’t it be stupid for you to be punished for a sin you committed in another dimension. It’s like punishing me for a sin I did while I was in primary school now that I’m in the university.

My reply;

if I take alcohol and then committed an act of rape in that drunken state( primary school) would l be pardoned in the court of law after regaining my consciousness (university) ? Wouldn't I be punished for my offence ?

You wrote:

Punishing me for me for a crime I did on earth while I’m dead won’t bring justice to my victims. Imagine after robbing the bank and I make the community suffer. When I die and I’m in the presence of the heavenly dictator what would be the use if he decides to punish me? Would it make those people who have suffered un-suffer?

My reply:

Again, would I be pardoned in the court of law simply because the little girl I molested can never regain her viginity ? Of course I will be punished even if the girl can never regain her viginity. Similarly you will be punished even if that punishment cannot reverse the suffering the community has gone through. But since God is powerful, He can compensate those members of the community with something better
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by NicodemusMusa: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2019
hakeem4:
science hasn’t buried god but you go to the hospital when you’re sick instead of you to go to church/mosque grin

Going to hospital does not mean I dont believe in the existence of God. Instead, it makes me to be in awe of how man though, in opposition to the Creator has inadvertently carried out His instruction of "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living animal that moveth upon the earth"

Let me try and break it down for you to understand. The term missing link is used by scientist to explain the relationship between two organisms of common ancestors.
For example Darwin proposed that human evolved from an early ape (common ancestor with chimpanzees and bonobos). He said this because of the physical characteristics we have with them. But there was no evidence or method to test his claim as of that time. So since then new generation scientist found the missing link Australopithecus Africanus. Other fossils have be found

Please read scientific journals!

See what the curator of Paleontology at the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, while reviewing Richard Leakey's book "Origins" in the journal called "American Scientist" wrote. By the way the man has a P.hd in Paleoanthropology.
“ ...perhaps generations of students of human evolution, including myself, have been flailing about in the dark; that our data base is too sparse, too slippery, for it to be able to mold our theories. Rather the theories are more statements about us and ideology than about the past. Paleoanthropology reveals more about how humans view themselves than it does about how humans came about. But that is heresy."

I guess you reading only are art journals!
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by hakeem4(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ hakeem4

You wrote;

Assuming there’s consciousness after death wouldn’t it be stupid for you to be punished for a sin you committed in another dimension. It’s like punishing me for a sin I did while I was in primary school now that I’m in the university.

My reply;

if I take alcohol and then committed an act of rape in that drunken state( primary school) would l be pardoned in the court of law after regaining my consciousness (university) ? Wouldn't I be punished for my offence ?

You wrote:

Punishing me for me for a crime I did on earth while I’m dead won’t bring justice to my victims. Imagine after robbing the bank and I make the community suffer. When I die and I’m in the presence of the heavenly dictator what would be the use if he decides to punish me? Would it make those people who have suffered un-suffer?

My reply:

Again, would I be pardoned in the court of law simply because the little girl I molested can never regain her viginity ? Of course I will be punished even if the girl can never regain her viginity. Similarly you will be punished even if that punishment cannot reverse the suffering the community has gone through. But since God is powerful, He can compensate those members of the community with something better

Well most crimes have statute limitation to them. This limits the time it takes the court to prosecute the offender. Well it depends on your jurisdiction.
The only crime that doesn’t have time limit is a murder case.

The only thing that can bring up the old case is evidence, but it’s difficult to get evidence for an old case

This your logic doesn’t still give evidence for the afterlife
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by hakeem4(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2019
NicodemusMusa:

Going to hospital does not mean I dont believe in the existence of God. Instead, it makes me to be in awe of how man though, in opposition to the Creator has inadvertently carried out His instruction of "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living animal that moveth upon the earth"
this is one thing I don’t like about believers. The fact that an assumed all loving god will take his time to create harmful viruses and bacteria so his favorite
Specie (Homo sapiens) could die? Well I don’t have to tackle all the statement you made up there. But the bold statement is what is scaring me. The objective truth is that you’re not superior to any organism living now. For the bible to make a claim for you to have dominion means the bible is perfectly wrong

See what the curator of Paleontology at the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, while reviewing Richard Leakey's book "Origins" in the journal called "American Scientist" wrote. By the way the man has a P.hd in Paleoanthropology.
“ ...perhaps generations of students of human evolution, including myself, have been flailing about in the dark; that our data base is too sparse, too slippery, for it to be able to mold our theories. Rather the theories are more statements about us and ideology than about the past. Paleoanthropology reveals more about how humans view themselves than it does about how humans came about. But that is heresy."

I guess you reading only are art journals!
well can you mention his name to I can search and read it thoroughly. Probably you just took a part that suits your agenda.
Even if he made that statement it doesn’t still prove evolution wrong.

Trying to disprove evolution is like trying to prove the sun isn’t hot

I wish you Goodluck trying to prove evolution wrong grin
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by Abdulgaffar22: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
@ hakeem4

As I asked you the other time; if you're watching a movie and all the criminals in the movie did not face any justice till the end, then would you be saying crime have a statute limitation or it is very difficult to get evidence for old case? Wouldn't you say this movie must have part 2? So where does this intuition came from ?
So giving flimsy excuses like crime have a statute limitation and that it is very difficult to get evidence for old case can never erase our INTUITION which says a great criminal that escaped justice in this world must surely face justice in the hereafter (part 2). Who is in a position to render this justice other than God ?
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by NicodemusMusa: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
The objective truth is that you’re not superior to any organism living now. For the bible to make a claim for you to have dominion means the bible is perfectly wrong

For me, I am wonderfully made. I have morality and ethic, I am subconscious. I am not a product of random chemical reaction. I am made with a very complex system! Do you know any animal that can write?

well can you mention his name to I can search and read it thoroughly. Probably you just took a part that suits your agenda.
Even if he made that statement it doesn’t still prove evolution wrong.

Trying to disprove evolution is like trying to prove the sun isn’t hot

I wish you Goodluck trying to prove evolution wrong grin

His name is Dr. David Pilbeam. The portion I quoted shows that he knows that lack of data and subjectivity is a problem in his field. Anthropology and Paleontology are supposed to provide some evidence for us to believe the subjective theory of evolution.

Do you still believe in evolution?
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by hakeem4(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ hakeem4

As I asked you the other time; if you're watching a movie and all the criminals in the movie did not face any justice till the end, then would you be saying crime have a statute limitation or it is very difficult to get evidence for old case? Wouldn't you say this movie must have part 2? So where does this intuition came from ?
So giving flimsy excuses like crime have a statute limitation and that it is very difficult to get evidence for old case can never erase our INTUITION which says a great criminal that escaped justice in this world must surely face justice in the hereafter (part 2). Who is in a position to render this justice other than God ?

Well if all criminals in the movie didn’t face justice I would feel bad but there’s nothing I can do.
Back to reality, If you commit a crime while on earth and you don’t get punished there Is no evidence for the afterlife so I won’t believe in punishment or reward after death

Well who’s god to be the one to determine our morals. God himself is vile, vengeful and a mass murderer. So I don’t think someone with this characteristic should be the one to determine what is right and what is wrong
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by hakeem4(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2019
NicodemusMusa:

For me, I am wonderfully made. I have morality and ethic, I am subconscious. I am not a product of random chemical reaction. I am made with a very complex system! Do you know any animal that can write?
Well to make you feel bad. You’re poorly designed just take a look at the larynx nerve. Are you telling me your god took time to create a fore skin on your private part only for him to command you to slice it ? ( common that guy up in the cloud isn’t that intelligent grin)

You’ve morals because of your biological makeup determines the presence of three necessary conditions for ethical behavior: (i) the ability to anticipate the consequences of one's own actions; (ii) the ability to make value judgments; and (iii) the ability to choose between alternative courses of action.

Well you’re not as special as you think all other organisms are also subconscious.

The reason you can write has been explained by natural selection. It’s the same reason you can’t fly or see any other light apart from visible light

His name is Dr. David Pilbeam. The portion I quoted shows that he knows that lack of data and subjectivity is a problem in his field. Anthropology and Paleontology are supposed to provide some evidence for us to believe the subjective theory of evolution.

Do you still believe in evolution?
well I didn’t see anywhere he debunked evolution, if you can send me the link to buy the book I would be grateful

Well as a scientist I don’t believe anything. i just follow what the data shows me. And the data shows us that evolution is a fact! You’d only be intellectually dishonest if you don’t acknowledge the fact of evolution
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by Abdulgaffar22: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2019
@hakeem4

Yes you will feel bad and there is nothing you can do if all the criminals in a movie didn't face any justice. But you are yet to answer my question. My question is this; wouldn't you have an intuitive feeling that the movie MUST HAVE PART 2 ? Please answer this question with SINCERITY of mind.
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by hakeem4(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@hakeem4

Yes you will feel bad and there is nothing you can do if all the criminals in a movie didn't face any justice. But you are yet to answer my question. My question is this; wouldn't you have an intuitive feeling that the movie MUST HAVE PART 2 ? Please answer this question with SINCERITY of mind.

well to be honest I do not expect a part 2. I think most of us have seen the movie “brave heart. Since the good person ( William Wallace) was killed and the bad person still lived on. There hasn’t been a part 2
Re: The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity by Abdulgaffar22: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
@ hakeem4

Honestly you are not sincere despite the fact that I implored you to be so.
The fact that they are yet to launch the part 2 of that very movie does not affect in the least our INTUITIVE FEELING that it must have . Or does it ? There are many circumstances that can impede the continuity of a movie. Am I wrong ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Testimony Thread. / Do These Two Bible Passages Contradict One Another? / Paid By Pastors To Blaspheme Prophet T.b. Joshua!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.