Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) (21245 Views)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by somehow: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Full Screening Of Dr Aliyu Pantami (the Best Of The Screened Ministers So Far?)

What is your take on this guy?

I believe he's the most evidence based performer so far. Most of what he stated are things he achieved and not what he "intends" to achieve.

We need sound ministers and government officials like this young man. He's one (Youngest?) of the youngest of the 43 ministers and WIDELY read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSVhQ-nYPO0

Comment on what you think about his screening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Let me tell you something about Nigerians...

Our only problem is divisive leaders, aside that, we are really not tribalistic.

Look at how every Nigerian has spoken in unison as to the brightness and potentials of this guy. No one cared to know where he's from, we just saw he's good.

It's the same way we saw what Fashola could do, and loved him.

Same way we saw what Nuhu Ribadu could do and loved him.

Same way we saw what Dora Akunyili could do and loved him.

There's hope for Nigeria after all, when all these divisive dinosaurs shall have been dead and gone.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2019
The man is extra ordinary fantastic and the screening is mind blowing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Kendumazy(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
OK. We are watching!

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by chinavs9ja(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
You can get your website today...check my signature
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Minister for Health? Most likely!

I obviously didnt watch the video grin
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by ikombe: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Bugatie(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Smart dude

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Bolustical: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
I wonder how and why people say these men aren't technocrats.

This list has SANs, Medical Doctors, PhD holders and established men in their various fields hence I do not know why some people have issues with them.

The ironic thing is those who are lambasting them don't even have the qualifications and exposure these nominees have.

Imagine an OND holder bashing the nominee from Gombe who has a PhD in Computer Science from a UK university.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Bolustical: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmj
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2019
He is well read and highly intelligent.

9 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by domino4211(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Very intelligent indeed.
My fear is that he'll use his intelligence to loot intelligently.
These kind of thieves will steal and cover their tracks well..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Fariq: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Pantami & Festos Keyamo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Newsloft: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2019
grin

Get a new adsense account approval for your blog in less than 14 days shocked What.SAPP - 0810,7822,636 now

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by A1QUALITY00053: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2019

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Avedonn: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Sheikh Ali Isa Pantami is a learned Islamic scholar and preacher. A very intelligent man. He once debated with leader of Book Haram Mohammad Yusuf about the importance if Western education and he humbled Mohammad Yusuf.

Before his screening most northeners were waiting to see whether he'll bow before the senators being an Islamic scholar. And i noticed he refused to bow like other nominees.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by itsmayiela(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmmm, this Pantami guy just dey copy my style. Copy-copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by CaptBabosa: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

Our only problem is divisive leaders, aside that, we are really not tribalistic.

Look at how every Nigerian has spoken in unison as to the brightness and potentials of this guy. No one cared to know where he's from, we just saw he's good.

There's hope for Nigeria after all, when all these divisive dinosaurs shall have been dead and gone.

Did I hear you say when they are dead and gone? This present generation is even more spiteful of each other and worse than their father's. Untill Government steps in to make it a crime to be tribalistic just like it is to be racist in the U.S. People will continue to try to ridicule each other based on ethinic difference s.

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Abdul315(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
domino4211:
Very intelligent indeed.
My fear is that he'll use his intelligence to loot intelligently.
These kind of thieves will steal and cover their tracks well..
Hahaha....just like Okonjo Iweala! ..

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by lexy2014: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2019
jett41:
imagine that ass licker festus becoming a minister?

He got rewarded 4 his asslicking. Sometimes, that's just d way it is
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2019
He is the best candidate for minister so far. Looking forward to see peeps like jelani aliyu, tony elumelu and d rest occupy ministerial positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Fariq: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Avedonn:
Sheikh Ali Isa Pantami is a learned Islamic scholar and preacher. A very intelligent man. He once debated with leader of Book Haram Mohammad Yusuf about the importance if Western education and he humbled Mohammad Yusuf.

Before his screening most northeners were waiting to see whether he'll bow before the senators being an Islamic scholar. And i noticed he refused to bow like other nominees.

All what you typed is correct.

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by abkrgumel(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Despite his hard work some religious bigot will still hate him here

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by nonye6194: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Hope he makes a good impression when he finally gets the job. To talk na one thing, to do na entirely a different thing. God bless us all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

To be honest these are people Nigeria needs not all those old evil people who are so devisive in nature. At least now we are hopeful of seen people with brain in the new cabinet not all those loudest political criers. We need people who can do good job.

If Buhari can remove all the cabals around him too and replace them with brilliant guys like these people with 21st century brain not minding tribe, religion even party he will fare better at least.

All fingers cross let's see if Buhari will allow them the freedom to do the job.

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2019
F

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Troops Bomb Vehicles Conveying ISWAP Terrorists In Borno / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Umaru Musa Yaradua Died In Office 8th Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.