Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) (21337 Views)

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by roundman: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
Minister for Health? Most likely!
Nope....Communications

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by nasirujj(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Bolustical:
I wonder how and why people say these men aren't technocrats.

This list has SANs, Medical Doctors, PhD holders and established men in their various fields hence I do not know why some people have issues with them.

The ironic thing is those who are lambasting them don't even have the qualifications and exposure these nominees have.

Imagine an OND holder bashing the nominee from Bauchi who has a PhD in Computer Science from a UK university.

Gombe not Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by somehow: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2019
More into communications and technology.
BlackPantherxXx:
Minister for Health? Most likely!
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by ryusufu(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:
Let me tell you something about Nigerians...

Our only problem is divisive leaders, aside that, we are really not tribalistic.

Look at how every Nigerian has spoken in unison as to the brightness and potentials of this guy. No one cared to know where he's from, we just saw he's good.

It's the same way we saw what Fashola could do, and loved him.

Same way we saw what Nuhu Ribadu could do and loved him.

Same way we saw what Dora Akunyili could do and loved him.

There's hope for Nigeria after all, when all these divisive dinosaurs shall have been dead and gone.
I wish Kingsley Moghalu was also considered, the guy has potential. Just like dora, pantami, nuhu ribadu and the likes.
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by tigerclaws: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:

This list has SANs, Medical Doctors, PhD holders and established men in their various fields hence I do not know why some people have issues with them.

The ironic thing is those who are lambasting them don't even have the qualifications and exposure these nominees have.

Imagine an OND holder bashing the nominee from Gombe who has a PhD in Computer Science from a UK university.
[/s]
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by tigerclaws: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Hmmj
[/s]
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by tigerclaws: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:

Imagine an OND holder bashing the nominee from Gombe who has a PhD in Computer Science from a UK university.
[/s]
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Rainbow219(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm ya Mallammmmm my next science and technology minister
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by BigIyanga: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Abdul315:

Hahaha....just like Okonjo Iweala! ..

Nobody in ur lineage will come her achievement.. No court in anywhere has indicted her let alone conviction. Stay clear of village square gossip mill newspapers
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

Our only problem is divisive leaders, aside that, we are really not tribalistic.

Look at how every Nigerian has spoken in unison as to the brightness and potentials of this guy. No one cared to know where he's from, we just saw he's good.

There's hope for Nigeria after all, when all these divisive dinosaurs shall have been dead and gone.

Sorry iam so used to people shouting north is being favoured that I didn't bother to go through your post well

You are highly on point

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by ElsonMorali: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
BigIyanga:

Nobody in ur lineage will come her achievement.. No court in anywhere has indicted her let alone conviction. Stay clear of village square gossip mill newspapers

She was doing the bidding of her masters from the western nations. That was why she was rewarded with a job following gej's ouster from government.

She is a failure. She presided over a government that looted Nigeria into a coma. She could have resigned, but no. Either she sat by idly or she partook of the criminality. One day the truth shall prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

She was doing the bidding of her masters from the western nations. That was why she was rewarded with a job following gej's ouster from government.

She is a failure. She presided over a government that looted Nigeria into a coma. She could have resigned, but no. Either she sat by idly or she partook of the criminality. One day the truth shall prevail.

Any one who denies this points you stated is deceiving his ancestors ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by obailala(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

Are you sure we aren't all tribalist, divisive and just petty at the same time? Everyone applauds this man's intellects in unison here simply because he's only being appointed as a mere minister. If this man had been contesting for a coveted position like the presidency, you will be shocked at how the mood of these comments would have changed.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by obailala(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

The word stupidity is an understatement for you ...do yur homework .pantami is highly intelligent man.. Even PDP knows this go and find out what he did in the parastatal he was heading
He was lecturing outside the country before being invited back ..you think he needs Nigeria 's money .you must be dumb
Ahhh!... shocked undecided

After reading this post, I had to read and re-read the post from @Awol1 which you were responding to several times trying to discern the reason behind your unfortunate vituperations, but I couldn't connect the dots. It then made me realise that more than ever before, we have to take the issues of mental health seriously in this country.
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by adinoyiM(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Avedonn:
Sheikh Ali Isa Pantami is a learned Islamic scholar and preacher. A very intelligent man. He once debated with leader of Book Haram Mohammad Yusuf about the importance if Western education and he humbled Mohammad Yusuf.

Before his screening most northeners were waiting to see whether he'll bow before the senators being an Islamic scholar. And i noticed he refused to bow like other nominees.

smiley You're very observant. Thumbs up!
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
obailala:
Are you sure we aren't all tribalist, divisive and just petty at the same time? Everyone applauds this man's intellects in unison here simply because he's only being appointed as a mere minister. If this man had been contesting for a coveted position like the presidency, you will be shocked at how the mood of these comments would have changed.

Read his post again .I actually also attacked him bit when I went over it had to go back erase and write something positive

What he is saying in summary is that we Nigerians are not tribalistic ,its our leaders that use that weapon to get their benefit.. He is bringing our notice to the fact that no one bothered on the point that pantami is a northerner or a Muslim what we all saw was that he is good and deserving ..every one all tribes and religions
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Avedonn:
Sheikh Ali Isa Pantami is a learned Islamic scholar and preacher. A very intelligent man. He once debated with leader of Book Haram Mohammad Yusuf about the importance if Western education and he humbled Mohammad Yusuf.

Before his screening most northeners were waiting to see whether he'll bow before the senators being an Islamic scholar. And i noticed he refused to bow like other nominees.

No sir he took a slight bow of head watch again the end
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by dejosh(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
What about him? If only u know who this man is..... Ask any one from Bauchi state, they will tell u how fanatical he is and the role he played in the 2006 Bauchi crisis. He is 10times more fanatical than Hell tufa I.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Jamesbally: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
jett41:
imagine that ass licker festus becoming a minister?

Yes Festus is now a Minister. As the thing pain you so, locate the nearest Transformer. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by somehow: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
See them, they have started. PDS!
dejosh:
What about him? If only u know who this man is..... Ask any one from Bauchi state, they will tell u how fanatical he is and the role he played in the 2006 Bauchi crisis. He is 10times more fanatical than Hell tufa I.
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

I strongly agree with u on this
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
domino4211:
Very intelligent indeed.
My fear is that he'll use his intelligence to loot intelligently.
These kind of thieves will steal and cover their tracks well..

Surely impossible for Isa Ali pantami to loot, he is not a fake imam. He is a genuine one God himself knows
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Ugosample(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

quite frankly

You have made a solid point
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Ugosample(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Read his post again .I actually also attacked him bit when I went over it had to go back erase and write something positive

What he is saying in summary is that we Nigerians are not tribalistic ,its our leaders that use that weapon to get their benefit.. He is bringing our notice to the fact that no one bothered on the point that pantami is a northerner or a Muslim what we all saw was that he is good and deserving ..every one all tribes and religions

this point is a valid point
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by BruncleZuma: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

Dora Akunyili is a woman...but fair point.
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by bellazz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

God will bless you for this
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by MiniImportation: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
domino4211:
Very intelligent indeed.
My fear is that he'll use his intelligence to loot intelligently.
These kind of thieves will steal and cover their tracks well..
will you just shut up your dirty stinking,disheveled,disgusting,begrimed mouth form our fathers trend for your information we ain't happy he is a minister Buhari force it on him, he preferred bieng a light and voice in preaching the gospel of Allah (s.w.a) so mind how you dish your hate.

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by objobj: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
ryusufu:
I wish Kingsley Moghalu was also considered, the guy has potential. Just like dora, pantami, nuhu ribadu and the likes.

You did not know those names b4.
So new names must come up definitely.

Mohali is not a member of apc.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by Racoon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
This was when he played the Mr.Nice guy terrorist taqqiya on the take-a-bow-and-go rubberstamp senate
Re: Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) by joyandfaith: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Smart terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Apo-Karshi Road, Pledges Completion In Seven Months (Photos) / Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off / Atiku Framed Obasanjo Over The Years – Presidency Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.