Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,887 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" (35412 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Jaysolu(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Take it or live it I've had sex with this tacha of a girl before. TDB for just 5k. She's one of those Instagram olosos.
Uncle/auty don't try and deceive yourself
cuz u won't like if someone lies that they hav slept with your daughter
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Jaysolu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
boban007:
SHE'S TOO DAFT AND YET FORMING BOSS LADY.EMPTY BRAIN UNCOUTH MEAN LOOKING BITTER RUDE DISRESPECTFUL ARROGANT.THATS WHAT SEPARATE HER FROM CEE-C AND T-BOZ.SHE SHOULD BE LUCKY TO BE IN SAME HOUSE WITH THE LIKES OF SEYI SIR DEE MIKE AND JACKYE.OLODO RABATA
Oya you have said wats on your mind
you can now back to being the miserable person that you are
Las las she go get fame and money pass you
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Jaysolu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
NACE13:
I watched the show last night, and I can authoritatively tell you all this girl is just an empty drum.
Others couldn't finish because of pressure under the clock but this one was just clueless. I was so so irritated AF
Finally, I know BB9ja brought her just for nudity(which she has disappointed in so far) and fanbase, nothing else.

Shout out to Sir Dee and Ike for completing theirs within 3mins and yeha, Seyi as well.
To whom brain is given, sense is required.

This is why I stopped using just face and physique to rate a woman's beauty. For the sake of your kids, its better to marry an average but intelligent/smart woman than just waste your time and money on 'SymplyTachas'. #Spits in disgust
Las Las your opinion doesn't matter
tacha still exists and is still in the game

And i hope to God every female member in your family is better and smarter than her if not you're jst stupid for commenting this
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Lordjb: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol, Tacha Tacha grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
So finally una (MOD) decide to withdraw the ban on me eeh...
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Truthchiz: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol..una just dey rant. She has bought by her way through. She has paid with her P.....otherwise what gives her such confidence to boast she will remain in the house till the 99th day? It's actually their agreement. When others are packing, Tacha will not pack her things. When ebuka announced her as evicted on that fake eviction day she said 'how'? ' how come'? 'its not possible' bla bla bla coz they have agreed she will stay till the last day. So how come they breached their contract? I just pity those wasting their money. For me the show is scripted. They are just making money off fools who vote.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Spallanzani: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jaysolu:

And i hope to God every female member in your family is better and smarter than her if not you're jst stupid for commenting this
Who be this *dumb girl* asslicker... why are you defending the obvious. She's too dumb and slow, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf... I'm sure you are in her category, dimwit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Take it or live it I've had sex with this tacha of a girl before. TDB for just 5k. She's one of those Instagram olosos.
See your mouth, can you go past 2 rounds?
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Dolphinlove(f): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
You guys are just making her popular the more

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Jaysolu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Spallanzani:

Who be this *dumb girl* asslicker... why are you defending the obvious. She's too dumb and slow, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf... I'm sure you are in her category, dimwit
You can't just be dissing her like that
she's a human being who did nothing to you
let those she has been rude to insult her not you
she doesn't even know you exist

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Jaysolu(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dolphinlove:
You guys are just making her popular the more
I swear
To me tacha is intentionally being a terriblw person cuz she knows thats what brought cee c and tboss far
its just that she's over doing it and making people hate her
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by NACE13: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jaysolu:

From your write up, I can tell you aren't far from her, you are more like the male version of tacha.
Learn to sit, think and then think hard again before you comment.

How can you defend a girl who only knows how to smoke and go nude for Social media "likes" and now in the BBN house, only knows how to insult, brag and dish out more insults with nothing upstairs to at least compensate for her ugly character and lifestyle. I have this feeling your sisters are just like or maybe worse than tacha, that's why you feel insulted.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by staymore: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
idonhammer:
Basically Port Harcourt first daughter tried her best, but the game no easy.

If I catch you ehh, you get mind talk to our own Ph first daughter like that��
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Jaysolu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
NACE13:

From your write up, I can tell you aren't far from her, you are more like the male version of tacha.
Learn to sit, think and then think hard again before you comment.

How can you defend a girl who only knows how to smoke and go nude for Social media "likes" and now in the BBN house, only knows how to insult, brag and dish out more insults with nothing upstairs to at least compensate for her ugly character and lifestyle. I have this feeling your sisters are just like or maybe more than tacha, that's why you feel insulted.

I know she's a terrible person
but she's still human
so are you
Don't form Jesus Christ and come and be condemning her

I've com across ppl lyk tacha that's y i get her
she has probably gone through some kind of trauma as a child or teen
that's what makes people (especially girls) to be extremely rude and ruthless to ppl they don't kno
just try and be understanding and not be forming judge, jury and executioner

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
dominique:
She ws not the only one that was buzzed off at the puzzle, so why is it only her they're trolling?

She is the only housemate that hasn't completed a puzzle since day one

Read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by SHOCK7(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
KingAzubuike:
U should ’ve taped 4 prosperity becos now u won't be able to get her attention with day!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Afritop(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most.

Robert Mugabe
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Spallanzani: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jaysolu:
You can't just be dissing her like that
she's a human being who did nothing to you
let those she has been rude to insult her not you
she doesn't even know you exist
But in all honesty I'm so pissed, I don't like people that take things with levity, she didn't even try, she was practically waiting for the buzzer to halt her. Are you just asslicking her or something actually interest you in person

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by naijajobx: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Jaysolu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Spallanzani:

But in all honesty I'm so pissed, I don't like people that take things with levity, she didn't even try, she was practically waiting for the buzzer to halt her. Are you just asslicking her or something actually interest you in person
So what if she's the type that gives up easily
is that why people are coming at her and saying she's not smart

i have no personal interest in her
i just dont like seeing people getting dissed unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by sexdoll: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
the bitch must be super fishbrained.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by femi4: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
She ws not the only one that was buzzed off at the puzzle, so why is it only her they're trolling?
The hatred for that girl is too much
Re: BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" by Bbdealer(m): 3:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Only in Nigeria can someone dt has nothing to offer be so confident and authoritative.
Conversation btw ebuja and tasha
Ebuka: Mention 3 characteristics of a #BBNaija winner
Tacha: Tacha, Tacha & Tacha
Ebuka: That’s not so smart.
Tacha: Everything about me is the character of a winner.
Ebuka: Which is?
Tacha: Tacha!
Ebuka: That’s not smart. I expected more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition / Blood Vessel: Ratings And Review / BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.