Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals (1498 Views)

Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? / Igbo Men Derive Pleasure Beating Their Women - Ig User / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by GistMore8: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2019
A Twitter user took to the platform to reveal why she stopped dating Igbo men, and according to her, it is centered on a near-assault she experienced.

@AweleOkolo in her tweet alleged that Igbo men derive pleasure in beating their women, and further recalled how her boyfriend almost slapped her leading to a breakup. Read her tweet below;

Igbo men derive pleasure beating their women, reason why I’m not ending up with one... Fyi: no man has ever hit me in my full life, my first bf is from owerri, he lifted his hand to slap me one day cos I hugged a male friend of mine, I broke up with him there and then.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/igbo-men-derive-pleasure-in-beating-their-women-lady-reveals

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by GistMore8: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Nbote(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2019
How some of these ediots jus go to social media to spill nonsense and lies in d name of feminism is irritating..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
not entireky true..every tribe has its taste of violent people
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Davash222(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
My former landlord is from Lagos state. He has over 7 wives but he lives with the last one. You need to see the way he pummels the wife like no man’s business.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by kgpharoah: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Nonsense talk.
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by NwaAmaikpe: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2019
shocked

No Igbo man deserves a lady who will hug her male friends in front of him.
In fact, no Igbo man deserves a lady who will have any other male friend outside him.

Because it is from bestie, bestie that the preek often finds his way into the toughest kpekus.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by nonut: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Another notice mi on twitter.
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Ekez(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Asin you hug a male friend in front of your boyfriend, When dem say some gals get fish brain i bin dey doubt am buh naw ........

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by ariesbull: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore8:

A Twitter user took to the platform to reveal why she stopped dating Igbo men, and according to her, it is centered on a near-assault she experienced.

@AweleOkolo in her tweet alleged that Igbo men derive pleasure in beating their women, and further recalled how her boyfriend almost slapped her leading to a breakup. Read her tweet below;

And huasa derive pleasure in slapping and marrying different women

And Yoruba derive pleasure in pregnantin all and sundry

See more here; http://gistmore.com/igbo-men-derive-pleasure-in-beating-their-women-lady-reveals
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2019
She must have dated all igbo guys

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by kenralph(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Why the Bleep will she hug a male friend in the boyfriend's presence when she's probably aware her man is a jealous kind?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by EkunKekere: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Wife beating is a practice well known amongst many different African cultures not just Igbos and even in religions like islam.

[img]https://images./7GEnSPbtyDzykxF7Xsf00z.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by omipatoranking(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2019
jst observin..
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Yoruba girls should leave Igbo guys for us, they are not even enough for us, talkmore of sharing, I wont be surprised if I found out she is dating another Igbo guy. Igbo guys are hot cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by brandybrenn: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Drshobz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No Igbo man deserves a lady who will hug her male friends in front of him.
In fact, no Igbo man deserves a lady who will have any other male friend outside him.

Because it is from bestie, bestie that the preek often finds his way into the toughest kpekus.

my nigga

Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by FreeSpirited: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Igbo men are generally misogynistic and chauvinistic
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Lilymax(f): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
My aunt's husband is Igbo. And he is terrible. He's a narcissistic ,violent, hard hearted, and egocentric man. They've been married for two years now, and because she hasn't been able to conceive yet, he insults her daily and beats her at the slightest provocation, or if any one he knows has a new baby. So yeah, i support the OP 100%
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Epifanio(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lilymax:
My aunt's husband is Igbo. And he is terrible. He's a narcissistic ,violent, hard hearted, and egocentric man. They've been married for two years now, and because she hasn't been able to conceive yet, he insults her daily and beats her at the slightest provocation, or if any one he knows has a new baby. So yeah, i support the OP 100%

And no one is has advised her to quit the union while she's still alive?
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:
My former landlord is from Lagos state. He has over 7 wives but he lives with the last one. You need to see the way he pummels the wife like no man’s business.

Whoa! 7? Didn't know this about Igbos but I think it's fallacy of hasty generalization, it can't mean it's cultural but I think it's more of individual
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by skywalker240(m): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Wow, she must have been a great choper of a large numbers of igbo dicks to have come to this stupid conclusion.
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Lilymax(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Epifanio:

And no one is has advised her to quit the union while she's still alive?
We have but she's so stubborn. She has moved out many times, but as soon as he calls and begs her a lil, she moves right back in.
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by BareFacedLies(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2019
skywalker240:
Wow, she must have been a great choper of a large numbers of igbo dicks to have come to this stupid conclusion.

grin
Re: Igbo Men Derive Pleasure In Beating Their Women - Lady Reveals by Newnas(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2019
If I wanted to be a tribal bigot like the iPod Amaka folks I would jump on and support her.

But no, I refuse to be a bigot. Every tribe has its ugly people. There are stuffs I dislike about Igbo culture but beating isn't something any culture or religion in Nigeria promotes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Sex Method / Lady Accidentally Exposes Butt Naked Man In A Video! / “I Want To Drink Your Menstrual Blood With Garri” – Nigerian Guy Tells Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.