Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo (789 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou / Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen In Trouble As Any Man She Sleeps With Will Die / Tinubu With Oluwo Of Iwo And Oba Elegushi At An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Geebe: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Traditional ruler, the Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, in an interview, talks about his sports life and his wish to acquire English giants Chelsea

Read the full interview below and decide whether he's worth it

https://candytv.ng/i-want-to-buy-chelsea-oluwo-of-iwo/

Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2019
OK, happy wishing
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by osemoses69: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2019
It
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by BigBelleControl(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Does he mean Chelsea dry gin?

So he think the money he's making from Yahoo Yahoo can buy Chelsea Football club

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Profmarley: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2019
If only wishes were horses.....
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Kingrexyl(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Shege
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by amaniro: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Misplaced priority. I bet his subject lives are miserable.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Big Endorsement Deal With 'United Bank Africa' (Photos) / Breaking: US Rapper, A$AP Rocky Released From Swedish Prison / Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.