Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire (30874 Views)

Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) / Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Aphroditee(f): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore5:
Media personality, Seun Olagunju, is a proud mum at the moment as her 18-year-old daughter bagged a first class degree from the University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom yesterday Friday, July 26th.

An elated Seun shared photos from the graduation ceremony and also wrote about her daughter's journey to becoming a young graduate. Read below

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/media-personality-seun-olagunju-teen-daughter-bags-first-class-from-uk-university
. congratulations
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by papyskinsy: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
this same lady might end up graduating wt a 2.2 in OAU.. inside life

2 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
start planning mariage
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by ovasnews: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Burgerlomo: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by millhouse: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
The ROOT first has to go DOWN before the PLANT will grow UP. You always pray GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME as if your name is JIMMY! Learn from nature. GIVE to those LOWER than you and you will RECEIVE from those HIGHER than you. No GIFT = No RECEIPT. You walk past a beggar that has not eaten for one day and you can't give her anything. Then you go and cry to God. You complain that you are not PROMOTED, yet you cannot even respond to the cleaner in the office when she greets you. It is not only MONEY you can GIVE. Give AFFECTION, ATTENTION and RECOGNITION and you will reap PROMOTION
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Pablonkor: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awwn so kind of Oyindamola
She decided to give the grad gown � gown to her mom
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by k2money(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
There must be a mistakes somewhere, 18 or 81?
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Black and beautiful black and ugly
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Reelmii: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingrexyl:
See the girl like bag of beans
world people .... i hail una ooo

u leave the celebration con concentrate on the appearance

u no get joy atall
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
martineverest:
she has been working for almost 20 years there....even if she's paid at least 250k monthly for 20 years,won't that be enough?..she's a senior news caster

Even if she earns that amount, is it possible to save all?

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by djbamx(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congrats dear, thanks for representing your country well in another man's land.
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by ebonyggurl(f): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
papyskinsy:
this same lady might end up graduating wt a 2.2 in OAU.. inside life

Oau lecturers purposely make life more difficult for students...inside life

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
silverline22:
I dey text you
And this one everyone dey bag first class for UK universities, is their education that Easy?

My brother and when most of them return they don't perform ..in fact those who studied medicine over there just get as e be this is why Nigerian trained doctors are hot cake overseas

Most of pur performing stars over seas studied in Nigeria first

My child will only do confining education like trainings ,masters but first degree down na Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Useku(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
which one be mummy is too strict ask daddy, just want to take the glory alone,for all I care Papa's understanding might be the motivation behind this amazing success.who being strict help

Congrats beautiful damsel
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ugosample(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Oau lecturers purposely make life more difficult for students...inside life

exactly

making things unnecessarily frustration and difficult is not something to be proud of.

let the university set the standard
and anyone who meet the standard should be given the fruit of his work

Nigeria matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ugosample(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

My brother and when most of them return they don't perform ..in fact those who studied medicine over there just get as e be this is why Nigerian trained doctors are hot cake overseas

Most of pur performing stars over seas studied in Nigeria first

My child will only do confining education like trainings ,masters but first degree down na Nigeria

what is this one saying?

my children will not spend a day in the pit latrine we call schools in NiggerArea

I regret every day I spent in Nigerian schools
making things unnecessarily frustrating and difficult

the lecturers most of whom don't know $hit will be frustrating and victimizing students

2 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dedetwo:

Every idiotic personality in Nigeria has his/her children in universities outside Nigeria. It is a sign of dead country. Nigeria is dead.

How easy for public servants Seun ( NTA) and Kayode ( FRSC) to afford such a luxury. Just thinking sha. No harm intended.

2 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by micflo28(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Who are they leaving nigerian universities for? You school in a country things works so well and you don't excel then something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by cimag: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations to you Seun and your baby,it's not easy.I hate the negative comments some people are making against a girl who should be praised for staying alone in another country with her parents and family and even went ahead to make a FIRST CLASS.Going by her age,she could have been easily deceived by boys who could have impregnated and dumped her or even became a drug addict.However,the rate the children of the rich bag first class these days abroad,I do hope that the quality of this first class has not been lowered or diluted.Lastly,after making your first class abroad,you will still come back to Nigeria where the rotten system defies and frustrates the best first class graduates from any part of the world.That which you learnt overseas that gave you a first class degree may not be practically applicable to the Nigerian environment or system.Don't forget that you will still work with the frustrated Nigerian graduates who probably made 3rd class or even pass degree unless you seek employment abroad.
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Gerrard59(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
koropon:

How easy for public servants Seun ( NTA) and Kayode ( FRSC) to afford such a luxury. Just thinking sha. No harm intended.

What if they made investment that will fund her tertiary education? Bought and sold: bonds? lands? shares? Procreated number of children they can take care of? Other legitimate sources of income?

Congratulations to the lass.
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

my children will not spend a day in the pit latrine we call schools in NiggerArea

I regret every day I spent in Nigerian schools
making things unnecessarily frustrating and difficult

the lecturers most of whom don't know $hit will be frustrating and victimizing students

That's your business dear ...your call ..if you were truly intelligent and hardworking "lecturers " who don't know shit"won't have frustrated you ..if you had manners which obviously u don't or carried your self well no one will victimize you ...

2 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gerrard59:

What if they made investment that will fund her tertiary education? Bought and sold: bonds? lands? shares? Procreated number of children they can take care of? Other legitimate sources of income?

See myopic thinking did he ever wonder whether they had a business that was succeeding or whether that girl is a citizen and so didn't pay as much or whether she went on scholarship ...for her to have hadany offers of admission definitely she is intelligent

People are just dark hearted
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
millhouse:
The ROOT first has to go DOWN before the PLANT will grow UP. You always pray GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME as if your name is JIMMY! Learn from nature. GIVE to those LOWER than you and you will RECEIVE from those HIGHER than you. No GIFT = No RECEIPT. You walk past a beggar that has not eaten for one day and you can't give her anything. Then you go and cry to God. You complain that you are not PROMOTED, yet you cannot even respond to the cleaner in the office when she greets you. It is not only MONEY you can GIVE. Give AFFECTION, ATTENTION and RECOGNITION and you will reap PROMOTION

Iove this post so much .
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Lonelypacifist6: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Fat as a thieve's loot
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by niggadee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
She get brain pass u
wfjimmytobby:
so ugly
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gerrard59:

You may be right
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ugosample(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

That's your business dear ...your call ..if you were truly intelligent and hardworking "lecturers " who don't know shit"won't have frustrated you ..if you had manners which obviously u don't or carried your self well no one will victimize you ...

look at What this one is saying? ,??

is this one joking?

if I were truly intelligent....... undecided

if I have manners which I "obviously" do not have?
really?

..if you had manners which obviously u don't or carried your self well no one will victimize you ...

so the lecturers should victimize a student under any guise?

You are a TYPICAL punk ass Nigerian who is content wirt the rot in the soakawat pit we call universities in NIgeria undecided
black monkey like you

You mean to tell mr you don't know that there are lecturers who "misplace" the scripts of female students that the want to sleep with, but refused

or the one that failed you for refusing to bribe him ?

You mean to say you don't know all these fvckery in Nigerian schools?

How a lecturer will tell you to your face that you will not pass his course and you can't do $hit undecided

or the one that will say A is unattainable
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ugosample(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

See myopic thinking did he ever wonder whether they had a business that was succeeding or whether that girl is a citizen and so didn't pay as much or whether she went on scholarship ...for her to have hadany offers of admission definitely she is intelligent

People are just dark hearted

NiggerAreans are dark hearted

That is why it's the HQ of wickedness across the sectors of our society undecided

from lecturers acting as demi gods with no accountability
to the political class ripping off the masses
to the corporate world screwing people over

And even negligent doctors doing unethical things and yet are not punished

It's a mess of a society that us befitting only for animals

@Angelicbeing
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ugosample(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Black and beautiful black and ugly

this is not a nice thing to say
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
All her pikins just dey fall her hand; mama yellow pass palm oil, pikins black pass charcoal, God don expose the devil, breeze don blow, fowl yansh don show.
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Tamarapetty(f): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin
Hey stranger grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Denrele's Outfit To Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 Pageant(photos) / Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos / Dorcas Fapson Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Chic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.