Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) (35377 Views)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by WaywardSon(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
AgreatMan:

I was respecting this country before I later realized that their "war" with the West has already brought the country to it's knees n no shot has been fired yet.

U can't keep claiming "strong head" when your people starve while spending $13B on military research yearly just so u can build a gun with enough range to drop an American drone. It's madness.

Those people are hungry, what you see on TV are paid supporters extracted from nearbye Iranian villages to the city on free transportation n food. Much like what Yaya Bello will do when his campaign starts.
Quite a number of times on I've seen Americans on reddit describe Nigeria as a place where children run around naked and hungry, as a place where jihadists kidnap and then wait for ransom money, as a place where our leaders plunder and kill the citizens with reckless abandon ie North Korea.

Don't you see, the media is the only major bridge everybody has to get a peek at whats on the other side, so there is no guarantee that everything is as they say it is.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by JubalKhiz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
For goodness sake what's the Islamic republic of Iran's business with the detention of el-Zakzaky, can't this Iranian officials and it's ayotollah just focus on pressing issues bothering their nation like their crippled economy,acute water shortage,their row with Israel,Saudi Arabia and the United States.
What could be more pressing than this? How una dey reason... If you have been to Zaria, you will know the exploits of that man... The man was feeling like one demigod... If he blocks public road...no one passes... Iran and all this Islamic states be supporting him...it's annoying.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by globexpo: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
You are protesting against another person protest. After all this protest , what next- more insecurity
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by AquariusRising: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
WaywardSon:

Quite a number of times on I've seen Americans on reddit describe Nigeria as a place where children run around naked and hungry, as a place where jihadists kidnap and then wait for ransom money, as a place where our leaders plunder and kill the citizens with reckless abandon ie North Korea.

Don't you see, the media is the only major bridge everybody has to get a peek at whats on the other side, so there is no guarantee that everything is as they say it is.

Nigeria is a lot of things...including what the media says it is! Don't Nigerian children run around unclad and hungry? Visit the slums of Nigeria.... Doesn't the government kill and plunder it's citizens recklessly?...ask anyone who has had a run-in with SARS...hell! Ask Precious Owolabi who was hit by a stray bullet fired at unarmed protesters....shall I go on?�
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Oxtertee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Because he was radicalised in Iran..... Read up on El during his university days and his battle with the palmwine cult.......
They are � kegite not cult
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oxtertee:

They are � kegite not cult

The drink palm wine, sing, dance and speak like cult members....... wink
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by McDoe(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Levant:

Why can't these jobless people advice their masters in Nigeria to stop persecuting a minority of Nigerians of a different belief under flimsy excuses and guises? They are protesting outside the Iran embassy to promote the Zaria Massacre, shooting at Shi'ite processions, mass grave, shooting protesters and illegal detention. What a sad time for democracy in the country.

It is obvious till now Iran has not done anything to defend or arm these Shi'ite guys. And some jobless clowns and masquerades are knocking on the door of their embassy, in tit for tat, to tell them to stop sponsoring "terrorism" in Nigeria. Why not tell our own government to stop sectarian persecution, illegal detention and shooting at protesters? When Iran actively starts sponsoring these guys, you cannot do your tit for tat clowning to sponsor "terrorists" in Iran. Your clowning will stop then and the same Iran you're provoking today will be the one you will rush to for dialogue and intervention. By then it might be too late.

No one lose by talking to others and being nice for the sake of peace. Not for the sake of fear or favor. These guys as a group are not stronger than Nigeria as a country and neither is boko haram. But why not prevent the carnage they might cause by pushing them to the wall? Fighting and discord is a loss for everyone. No one gains from it.

You need brain reset. So you are supporting Iran, isn't it?
How can a group of terrorist whose allegiance is not for our country yet capitalizing on a purchased court judgement to free their leader and cause so much tension in the country? Is it done anywhere?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Isahalbash(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
ericsmith:

I don't know why you thing making these whose issue all about hatred from buhari & others who believes the govt pro activeness is a good call.
You cannt emote me, i expected you to state or list justifiable reasons why shiites barricaded the army then becos that was the genesis of there so called persecution. what kind of a group or movement challenges the army of a nation if not prospective terrorist.
shiites cannt take up ammunition not becos they dont want to but shiites know they are on the watchlist ahead of time, picking up arms now is like taking the govt bait .... i think nigeria govt as learn a lot from BH, n won't repeat such mistakes.
There are other shiite group in the north,they were even used to campaign for buhari that should tell you its not about shiite its about el zakyzaky which the govt percieve to be a venom ... even a snake can be a pet without its fangs

So because some blocked road even after been killed those innocent children and old women in their homes also deserved to die abi?

You know nothing about their Ideologies' so I will excuse you abt why they didn't take up arms.

Which proactive method did the proactive govt take against herdsmen? Or are the herdsmen not causing more threat than d Shi'ites?

Stop supporting something blindly because you're benefiting from it or because you're a member. What is bad will always be bad..
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Isahalbash:

So because some blocked road even after been killed those innocent children and old women in their homes also deserved to die abi?

You know nothing about their Ideologies' so I will excuse you abt why they didn't take up arms.

Which proactive method did the proactive govt take against herdsmen? Or are the herdsmen not causing more threat than d Shi'ites?

Stop supporting something blindly because you're benefiting from it or because you're a member. What is bad will always be bad..

what most of you forget in an hurry is that, all terrorist group are formed as a movement with an idealogogy ... al Qaedan ,isis, boko haram, iswa are all movement, as usual they all started non violent.

we cannt called them terrorist because even wikipedia do not have there ideology, no emancipation, no goal & above all they are no flag or symbol of identification.
bottomline is herdsmen is just another unskilled labour attributed to the fulanis, the crimimals among the fulanis are what should be called bandits.
i don't see why we should be wasting our eneegy on demanding the govt tag herdsmen terrorist, naa name we wan chop rather let intensify our demands on the security agencies across the country to stepup n wipe these bandits out from planet earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" / Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.