Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (34246 Views)

It’s Treasonable To Deploy Nigerian Army To Niger Without Senate Approval — MBF / 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by madridsta007(m): 1:43am On Jul 28, 2019
zeromeridian:
this people have started realising that the only and true ally they have is the SE/SS
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
very soon Yoruba Christians will realize the truth

History is important here. The core North deployed the Middle Belt soldiers to do their genocide against the South East and South South which were the Old Eastern Region before. Their killing tactics were, to be blunt, brutal. From slaughtering fleeing Igbos by carefully selecting them from the trains that made their way to the East— maiming and leaving them half-dead and then dropping them in the Benue River— and to their raids in the towns for former Eastern Nigeria. We haven’t forgotten, though for religious and cultural reasons, we may have forgiven. Any Old Eastern Nigerian should remember history and don’t be fooled with this statements from the MB. Until they publicly confess these genocidal crimes and publicly seek for forgiveness, do not trust them.

Same goes for the South Westerners. Funny, both the South West and the Middle Belt, helped bring in Buhari in 2015. It is the Middle Belt I found most puzzling; especially Plateau and Benue State, states that Fulani herdsmen terrorists had always dealt with. You then supported Buhari thinking he will rein in his brothers? grin grin The Fulanis don’t work way, El Rufai has said this a few times. It’s because Buhari has deployed his Fulani herdsmen terrorist on them that they are coming out with these statements.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by wowcatty: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2019
The problem is, Igbos didn't have any money in the bank at the time and the 20 pounds each was out of the goodness of Awolowo's heart for Igbo refugees to resettle. The few igbos who had money in the bank withdrew all their money and still looted Nigerian banks before leaving for Igboland and then waited a whole year to declare war, reason Awolowo changed the money.
uckennety:

Which #facts?

You mean the awolowo that ordered the clearance of whatever every igbo man has in the bank prior to the war to be given 20pounds each to start life(thats if you have any money in the bank at all) stating that the igbo caused the war and must bear the burdles

#Speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by yom2(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
They are northerners.... simple

Nothing like middle belts on cardinal points.
please tell me what scientifically defines them as northerners?
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by yom2(m): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
They are northerners.... simple

Nothing like middle belts on cardinal points.
if u must know the core northerners are more affiliated with Niger republic, Chadians and sudanese

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by joepepsy(m): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2019
You are a mad person.
Rekhina:
Whats ndiara pls?
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by yom2(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Quorax:

They are actually in the South but the North knows their incapacity, hence they grab lands any how possible.

That map is clear for all to see. If the middle belt foows this we strong action, the North end is near.
the biggest hoax of the colonial masters
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by yom2(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Kkb1977:
Middle belters should be very careful with this so called politians who are looking for cheap popularity.
Igbos and yorubas will never accommodate you.
Your only reliable ally is core North. Go back to history.
Bewarned.
tell me what they have in common with core north aside from administrative easiness for the colonial masters
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by wowcatty: 2:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Good one! I always call them Middlebelt or more precisely Okunland which is Yoruba btw, Idomaland, Igalaland among others just as I call our region Yorubaland. The idea of using compass rose to describe ethnic nationalities within Nigeria came from Fulani who are not indigenous to the land and igbos who hate the sound of Igboland. If every nation in Nigeria is called by its name, Fulani won't have a land associated with them and may run into problem with Hausa who are the original owners. Igbos too are not too proud of Igboland and want to be seen as citizens of everywhere. These two are the problems and the earlier we understand that Fulani and igbos are the same the better. Go through the comments and see how some are not happy with this statement coming from the Middlebelt when we should be happy and embrace them that these people are finally speaking up.
MetaPhysical:
llll

Here is my advice and counter message to Isuwa's statement.

This is a front that the entire South need to support and speak as one voice on....thr issue of Middle Belt.

Let us begin to address Middle Belt and stop giving it any Northern reference going forward. Our joint voices will reinforce Isuwa's resolve and change mindset on the internet and social media. People know of North because Fulani always reinforce the 19 states as North. No one ever countered them. Now that a spokesperson in Middle Belt has passed this resolution to be separated from North and be an independent zone known as Middle Belt, let us support his voice. I call on SW, SS and SE to act along and stop accepting North as 19 states.

North henceforth is twelve states comsisting two zones -

Kebbi - NW
Sokoto - NW
Zamfara - NW
Katsina - NW
Kaduna - NW
Kano - NW
Jigawa - NW
Bauchi - NE
Gombe - NE
Yobe - NE
Borno - NE
Adamawa - NE

Middle Belt States are
Niger
Nassarawa
Plateau
Taraba
Benue
Kogi
Kwara
FCT is also a MB territory.

Please people I beg you this is how we can demyth the Northern population and land mass gag on rest of the country...and ultimately suspend them from rulership for many years while we have time to completely dismantle their privilege.

If we agree and follow this the only region that can be Islamized and Fulanized is the twelve Northern States. Their push to Islamize South will be aborted. This is crucial.

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Rekhina:
When we yorubas realise the truth ,we are allaigning with fulani ,because we hate igbos so much!

you Igbo are dummy. your foolishness display here won't stop the Yoruba nation to contest for 2023 under APC that they dominate, PDP should give theirs to Igbo that dominate the party and let the contest begins instead of this show of shame and careless and senseless talk from you Dundee here

if Yoruba hate Igbo will your kinsmen be leaving the mud region in thousands to keep asylum in Yoruba land?

this is a middle belt thread but you people have to bring your foolishness on display here?

when they start to build rehabilitation center in East, I'll surely contribute to make sure all of you're screen psychologically every week

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by onyeopobo: 4:02am On Jul 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Tell that to Asari Dokubo.

Can you people please stop using this man's name as someone who speaks for the Niger Delta or SS, please this is a huge insult to the region. We have great minds, and intellects who have and continue to express their opinions on regional issues and yet every time I hear some SS or Niger Delta, mischievous people continue to quote Asari. Asari is not a regional leader nor spokesman, he is a criminal and a mass murderer. Is this the type of person you would want people to quote as the spokesman of your region? how can you people continue to insult the Niger Delta like this?

Asari and boys killed hundreds of people in his village,ph during his fight for supremacy with Ateke tom in the early 2000s. His boys thereafter robbed, raped and killed people at creek road market waterside for months. That man Asari is from the most troublesome Clan in Rivers State, the okrika people are known for starting wars by land grabbing. Anyone over 35 who grew up around Borokiri would have heard of the Okrika wars they fought the kalabaris, nembe, ogoni etc. As a child growing up in King Jaja street, I know that the Okrikas during the clash with ogonis killed and literally ate the ogoni people in the early 90s. They're still starting land clashes with neigbouring clans till today. Many people outside rivers state think the ikwerre's are the biggest trouble makers but ikwerres do not go outside ikwerreland to look for trouble and will not bother you if you dont rub your nose in their matter. You can see how jonathan's wife (from Okrika) could not resist trying to control amaechi when he was gov. of rivers, which was how the niger delta lost Amaechi to APC and why we have these blood baths during election, Amaechi is now being disrespected in ikwerreland, but he did what he had to do to keep his dignity. Even here on nairaland, theres only one guy tonye who always hides behind the name ijaw (although he's from okrika) and creates threads or comment to claim lands in Akwaibom, SE, edo etc, thereby causing online tension here amongst people in the SS and nigerdelta. Only Okrika would that, the okrika people are not even honestly Izon people and only started calling themselves ijaw during GEJs regime for politics. Core ijaw people have no energy to drag land because ijaw people have lands that are blessed by Baba God himself, and the thing ijaws want is control of the resources on the land they know is theirs.

Other SS/SE people who kept praising Asari because he was shouting resource control have now seen that he can never be trusted! Sad that I have to air dirty laundry of the ND here, but people mentioning Asari have to understand the evil behind his name.

I'm know I'm off topic and sorry for the Rant, but I and other people whose friends and family were killed, raped or had their houses burnt by Asari and his boys are still waiting for his judgement, to come here and see you people quoting him as a spokeperson for the SS is insult to injury, it really hurts!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Menzy86(m): 4:32am On Jul 28, 2019
I dare say that at least 30% of indigenous population of NE Nigeria is Christian and will also REJECT the "Northern" tag in due course!
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Mrexcell(m): 4:42am On Jul 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/middle-belt-no-longer-part-of-north-dogo-isuwambf-leader/

But some middle belt leaders are still representing u people in the ACF?
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Quorax: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
Can you see that you just can't help your obsession with Yoruba? You are on every single topic with "we Yoruba" and your fellow igbos keep liking your comments by the 100's without anyone suggesting you get help. You igbos will continue to live under Yoruba's shadow as the people you strive to be but can't in 100 lifetimes. Bow and humble to your superior, there is nothing you can do about us. What a wasted existence.
ogbeni shut up your mouth.

Were your u people not making mouth prior this time of how political influential you are and how useless the south east is?

Are you no ashamed that miyetti allah ask for the arrest of OBJ, a former head of state, both as a military and as civilian? Are not ashamed that a cattle rearer threatening your people?

Who went to activate the atomic bomb called buhari? When Tinubu left his house to go form alliance with Buhari, didn't you people cheer him. Up till this moment, you have not learned anything from this calamity and accept the fact that igbos saw ahead of you what you are just seeing now.

Better shut up and lick your wound in secret.

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Deadlytruth(m): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Chukapage:
bla bla blAh!! What is this one saying SS against SE suspicious of them?? Stop spilling gibberish everywhere because of hate and tribalism!! You and I know the only genuine political alliance in this country is SE/SS . have you ever wondered why Apc could not penetrate the region?? The only Apc governor there was kicked out smoothly with his boy boy Godson.and for the records the East don't give a Bleep about the west either ,infact they way the political tides are turning the whole Eastern Region will Ally with middlebelt region after all we all know nobody trusts the west even their Northern allies don't trust them one bit and are always Suspicious of the west ,is it now the East that will want to Ally with the West?

APC could not penetrate the region yet Omo Agege of Delta Central Senatorial District won as an APC candidate, GEJ's Senatorial District in Bayelsa State was taken over by the APC in the last election with the support of GEJ, Rochas Okorocha of Imo defected to APC and won second term as an APC contestant, APC once clinched the three Senatorial Districts in Rivers State despite the state was being governed by a PDP fundamentalist, Orji Uzor Kalu just emerged now as an APC senator from Abia, Okorocha has just won a senatorial seat from Imo as an APC stalwart, etc. I think you just choose to believe what you like rather the actual facts on ground. You need to stop trying to always be politically correct.
Parties are fluid in nature and it is therefore suicidal to claim that one region is a genuine ally of another just because of shared party preference which is never even a 100% thing. The North, SE and SS were all united through PDP control from 1999 till 2015....does that mean these three entities were genuine political allies all that while? No condition is permanent, hence a time will come when this current pro-PDP leaning of the SS and SE will give way as it is already being unravelled through the gradual take over of some strategic Senatorial Districts in the SS by APC.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by MetaPhysical: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Quorax:

Were your u people not making mouth prior this time of how political influential you are and how useless the south east is?

Are you no ashamed that miyetti allah ask for the arrest of OBJ, a former head of state, both as a military and as civilian? Are not ashamed that a cattle rearer threatening your people?

Who went to activate the atomic bomb called buhari? When Tinubu left his house to go form alliance with Buhari, didn't you people cheer him. Up till this moment, you have not learned anything from this calamity and accept the fact that igbos saw ahead of you what you are just seeing now.

Better shut up and leak your wound in secret.

This is still valid. Yes we are very relevant and our political significant value in Nigeria is the highest.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Quorax: 6:11am On Jul 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This is still valid. Yes we are very relevant and our political significant value in Nigeria is the highest.
buahahahahahahaaha... no let miyetti allah descend on you ooo to proof they are more politically relevant than you... see this one wey Miyetti allah dey threaten... grin grin grin grin when people like miyetti allah begin to threaten people like you and even dare to ask for the arrest of a WHOLE OBJ.. bros, that is a proof of things going behind doors that you no nothing about and how they regard you lots... biuahahahahahahahahaha... thanks for the morning LAFF... I owe u a beer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by wowcatty: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Pig's daughter, what has changed? We are still politically relevant and you are still useless even more than ever.

Why should I be ashamed when I've been asking for same thing, Obasanjo is not Yoruba but did a lot to destroy Yorubaland and karma doesn't care if you have been president 3 or 4 times. Cattle rearer are not threatening my people, they are threatening the traitors of Yorubaland who happen to be Igbo supporters, if Akpu hasn't blocked your vision, you would have seen what I've been saying about these people here. Fulani are a problem, Igbos are even a bigger problem. The AFENIFEBI are going about it the wrong way and it's all political, if not, they would have been calling for both Igbo and Fulani to leave, and not just Fulani. If the federal govt can help us take care of these men, that would be less traitors to deal with in Yorubaland.

Igbos are the common denominator with all these men, they are not true sons of Yorubaland. Obasanjo's father is Igbo. Yinka Odumakin is married to Igbo. Femi Fani-kayode is also married to Igbo. We real Yoruba will save our energy to defend a real Yoruba son, not those with divided loyalty.

If you are not ingrates, you should do everything to fight for these men because they have stood by you and have fought Igbos' battle more than they fought for Yoruba.

Quorax:

Better shut up and leak your wound in secret.

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Deadlytruth(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2019
onyeopobo:

Can you people please stop using this man's name as someone who speaks for the Niger Delta or SS, please this is a huge insult to the region. We have great minds, and intellects who have and continue to express their opinions on regional issues and yet every time I hear some SS or Niger Delta, mischievous people continue to quote Asari. Asari is not a regional leader nor spokesman, he is a criminal and a mass murderer. Is this the type of person you would want people to quote as the spokesman of your region? how can you people continue to insult the Niger Delta like this?

Asari and boys killed hundreds of people in his village,ph during his fight for supremacy with Ateke tom in the early 2000s. His boys thereafter robbed, raped and killed people at creek road market waterside for months. That man Asari is from the most troublesome Clan in Rivers State, the okrika people are known for starting wars by land grabbing. Anyone over 35 who grew up around Borokiri would have heard of the Okrika wars they fought the kalabaris, nembe, ogoni etc. As a child growing up in King Jaja street, I know that the Okrikas during the clash with ogonis killed and literally ate the ogoni people in the early 90s. They're still starting land clashes with neigbouring clans till today. Many people outside rivers state think the ikwerre's are the biggest trouble makers but ikwerres do not go outside ikwerreland to look for trouble and will not bother you if you dont rub your nose in their matter. You can see how jonathan's wife (from Okrika) could not resist trying to control amaechi when he was gov. of rivers, which was how the niger delta lost Amaechi to APC and why we have these blood baths during election, Amaechi is now being disrespected in ikwerreland, but he did what he had to do to keep his dignity. Even here on nairaland, theres only one guy tonye who always hides behind the name ijaw (although he's from okrika) and creates threads or comment to claim lands in Akwaibom, SE, edo etc, thereby causing online tension here amongst people in the SS and nigerdelta. Only Okrika would that, the okrika people are not even honestly Izon people and only started calling themselves ijaw during GEJs regime for politics. Core ijaw people have no energy to drag land because ijaw people have lands that are blessed by Baba God himself, and the thing ijaws want is control of the resources on the land they know is theirs.

Other SS/SE people who kept praising Asari because he was shouting resource control have now seen that he can never be trusted! Sad that I have to air dirty laundry of the ND here, but people mentioning Asari have to understand the evil behind his name.

I'm know I'm off topic and sorry for the Rant, but I and other people whose friends and family were killed, raped or had their houses burnt by Asari and his boys are still waiting for his judgement, to come here and see you people quoting him as a spokeperson for the SS is insult to injury, it really hurts!

But you have forgotten that when Asari Dokubo just began to identify with Biafra movement, IPOBians used to make reference to him in representative capacity of the SS as an evidence that the SS had keyed fully into Biafra idea.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Willybos(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Kkb1977:
Middle belters should be very careful with this so called politians who are looking for cheap popularity.
Igbos and yorubas will never accommodate you.
Your only reliable ally is core North. Go back to history.
Bewarned.
Yes sir. Let me analyst dis in a random sampling (1) We have enough food, water etc here in MB. So, for your accurate information we don't need anybody to accommodate us...The parasite from North always making the country backward!!

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by wowcatty: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2019
That's igbos for you, only what they are eating in their mouth at the moment counts. Igbos go where the winds blow, if Buhari gives them something now, you will see how they will do 180 immediately, they are people without principles.
Deadlytruth:

But you have forgotten that when Asari Dokubo just began to identify with Biafra movement, IPOBians used to make reference to him in representative capacity of the SS as an evidence that the SS had keyed fully into Biafra idea.

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Rekhina(f): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2019
cronsberg:
what do we currently get from them? And ofcourse the jig is up, up in your arszz that is. There was nothing that the north was gaining from the mb, we have everything we need.90% of the maize, cows, goats, tomato,potato,millet,sorghum,wheat, etc that you see in nija today are farmed in the core north that you hate so much. The agricultural output of jigawa,kano,kebbi alone can feed this whole country, and am sure niger and nasarawa will surely not go with the socalled mb. What now does benue and plateau farm other than yam and oranges and maybe some potatoe? All the important staple crops are farmed up north mehn. If anything, the mb need us more than you think. Which industries do they even have there sef. mtseeeww
And hunger is ravaging core north ,feed urself first

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by onyeopobo: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Well atleast I've given you a reason to stop using his name, most people writing do not know much about this man, and ofcourse the biggest noise makers get noticed first, him being one ofcourse.

One of the strongest strongholds of IPOB is in Oyigbo in Rivers State, because they never get raided by police compared to the SE states,not sure why maybe Gov. wike is a closet ipobian, who knows, but point is, if you really needed proof to know whether not people of the ND were part believers in the Biafran story you would google it. There are tens of thousands of articles and videos of people from the SS clamouring passionately for it. Kings, elders statesmen, it's all there for you to see. Although I know you guys love mentioning him now that he made a u turn, so I understand the touche effect that you guys are doing and it would be okay if not for the fact that the man is a mass murderer who's being made relevant by this forum.

Again, the SS is a new political Union and we are all working together for the progress of the region politicatically and for the good of the south, for the good of nigeria. But the SS or ND is not a tribe. When issues get tribal the tone is different, if igbo people in the SE are screaming about an issue which is tribal it's best to believe that the igbo, igboid,and their cousin tribes in the SS are also echoing thesame sentiments perhaps not as loud. It would be mistaken to believe or think that igbo people in the SS are clapping for the people who are insulting or trying the shred the SE, when we know you people can't really tell us apart. Don't point to what a politician said or a communal clash as prove of disagreement because they also have this between communities in SE.

The fact remains that if the SE was actually going to leave Nigeria, then the Igbo/igboid and closely related tribes in the SS are leaving with them because whatever remains of Nigeria becomes impractically impossible for our people to live or survive with when our next of kins and those we are closely related with are out the window. This is not a hate speech, it's common sense, common reasoning. It's important some of us in the ND speak up so we don't wake up one day and we are being told that we are now this or that by people from the west because of our silence, with quotes of peoples comments on nairaland as the word of God.

This thread is about the Middle Belt having an awakening, I will not reply any further so that I dont derail the thread. Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Ikenna0b: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2019
onyeopobo:

That's Afonjas for you. Their knowledge of anything past that brown roofed republic of theirs is immense. The geography of the shithole they screech one Niggeria for screams of embarrassing. You can quote me on this, one of the idiots from them will reply to you "SE shouldn't blah blah for SS", not even realizing where the Bleep Opobo is. You can quote me on that. I'm saying this from my own experience with them. They are without a doubt the dumbest demons in this world. Truly EXTREMELY Pathetic as a group.

5 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2019
onyeopobo:

Oh I know Asari Dokubo is a criminal, no doubt. The only reason I keep mentioning his name is because he has been hailed several times by se as a great ally from the ss. It was meant as a taunt.

The various smaller ethnic groups that make up the south south would be most unfortunate should they throw their hats in with the southeast. They'd be swallowed whole. But that's not for me to say, is it. My people are comfortably cocooned in the Southwest and whatever dangers threatens the Yoruba people they will face it together, as sure as God made little apples.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2019
uckennety:

Which #facts?

You mean the awolowo that ordered the clearance of whatever every igbo man has in the bank prior to the war to be given 20pounds each to start life(thats if you have any money in the bank at all) stating that the igbo caused the war and must bear the burdles

#Speak the truth

Lol. I'm sure you don't understand what war means. I wish your elderly ones who witnessed the war would at least tell you guys the truth. A change of currency was necessary as your war hero buddy Ojukwu had broken in the banks in the eastern regions and carted away money to use and buy arms. So changing the currency at the time was a genius move.

Also, you guys keep shouting 20pounds, 20pounds. Go and ask how huge 20pounds was as at the 70s in Nigeria. Lots of civil servants never earned 20pounds in a whole year. Most of you find it difficult to reason along logical lines when it comes to issues of the civil war. That's why you kept praising Ojukwu even till today after he led y'all to a war he didn't have the means of prosecuting and abandoned all of you to your fate as soon as the federal forces closed in on the eastern region.

You guys should have stoned him when he came back from where he scampered off to and worship Awolowo for saving your ethnic group from extinction, but the reverse is the case with you guys. You worship the wrong person and castigate the wrong person.

That is the story of the southeastern people of Nigeria. I don't hate them. I believe they are a unique people who bring something unique to the Nigerian mix just like every other ethnic group, but those are just the facts.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Ipob always gives u guys sleepless nights..
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2019
onyeopobo:

Impressive, quite impressive.

That's for those supporting asari, not people like us.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
That's igbos for you, only what they are eating in their mouth at the moment counts. Igbos go where the winds blow, if Buhari gives them something now, you will see how they will do 180 immediately, they are people without principles.

I fully agree, that's why awolowo principle started with rat poison and today sniper is on lead with his people.

4 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2019
Willybos:

Yes sir. Let me analyst dis in a random sampling (1) We have enough food, water etc here in MB. So, for your accurate information we don't need anybody to accommodate us...The parasite from North always making the country backward!!

But , middle belt are northerners.

As far as u guys speak hausa-fulani language, u are not.

The dissociation is weak with the language been there.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yoruba and lies.

""Awolowo who y'all love to hate also kept the Eastern region's federal allocations for them all through the war period and remitted same to them after the war.""

Lies. Awolowo made sure all IGBOS lost all the money they had in Nigerian Banks with his 20 pound policy.

""I'm sure the minority tribes of the Niger Delta can tell us more how the Biafean soldiers dealt ruthlessly with them during the civil war.""

Some parts of Niger delta were attacked by the biafran army (Which was made up of all tribes from eastern nigeria). They did so because some communities were ambushing biafran soldiers n killing dem in the process.

Afonja pls carry ur lies n go

I only reply with facts no matter how unpleasant they may sound. Biafra soldiers never kept any federal prisoner of war. They executed any and all federal soldiers caught. During war terrible things happen. Biafra soldiers dealt mercilessly with their southern neighbours on the mere rumour that they were aiding the federal troops. Besides how can civilians ambush armed soldiers? Does that even make sense to you? You see soldiers carrying weapons during a war, what's your first instinct? To ambush them as an unarmed civilian or to go into hiding? Who is lying now?

As per the 20pounds policy, I have answered this somewhere earlier. Go and ask old people who lived when Nigeria was still spending pounds. 20 pounds was a huge amount and if you had proof that you hadmoney in a npbank account you were given 20 pounds. Most civil servants didn't earn 20 pounds in a year.

Only facts here.

For a better appreciation of the Nigerian civil war, go and read "The Tragedy of Victory" by a direct participant, Colonel Isama. His book documented most of what happened during the war with hundreds of pictures to boot.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2019
AquariusRising:

We have a common enemy, those who will destroy or way of life and exterminate our people's..whether Yoruba, ibibio, Igbo or ikwere. ..It is disgusting and heart breaking, to say the least, to see educated indigenous people of this land now called Nigeria quibbling over minor tribal differences...If nothing else, let's hold to our love of freedom and liberty, if we can not hold to shared Christian faith.

Show me the posts you made condemning Nnamdi KANU when he made the call for Igbos to kill any Yoruba or Hausa man at sight. I still have his audio and video recordings in my archive.

Did you come out and condemn him when he said the Igbo shouldn't attend any church pastored or founded by a Yoruba man?

I have videos of this man soliciting for arms and ammunitions with which to fight Yorubas and Hausas at the US Igbo world council day or something.

You can't eat your cake and still have it. What you can do is have your cake and eat it, which you have done.

If you guys are wise you'd cut yourselves from that psychotic human being called Nnamdi Kanu. But he's another Ojukwu whom you are willing to follow to the ends of the earth.

When it is time for the Yorubas to protect themselves be rest assured that they will rise up and do just that.

The Fulanis present no threat to us. We dealt with them in the past, we'll do same if the need arises. We don't need to align with people who have only shown us hatred unabated over the years.

The Yorubas stopped Usman Dan Fodio's armies from taking over the entire south single handedly. We will do it again when the need arises by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Mccullum: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2019
zeromeridian:
this people have started realising that the only and true ally they have is the SE/SS
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
very soon Yoruba Christians will realize the truth

Stop being confused ... Yorubas, either Christian or Muslim and traditionalist all are inseparable because being Yoruba first is an agenda before accepting way of worshiping one creator.

That's why no history of inter religions crisis in the Western Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram / EFCC Invades Shehu Sani’s Residence / Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.