Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Participate In Prayers And Fasting For Your Turnaround. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Participate In Prayers And Fasting For Your Turnaround. (173 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Participate In Prayers And Fasting For Your Turnaround. by Revadebola: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2019
PARTICIPATE IN PRAYERS AND FASTING FOR YOUR TURNAROUND.

The prayer altar is the platform to alter things in the realm of the spirit.

The Lord spoke to me, that we are to set aside a night of prayer and fasting for all our WhatsApp audio broadcast listeners.

Matthew 18:19
"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven".

DATE : Saturday 27th July, 2019.

FORMAT OF FASTING :
It will be a NIGHT FAST (That implies that you will abstain from food and water from 4pm, Saturday 27th to 6am, Sunday 28th July, 2019. Daniel 6:18 ).

NOTE: Observe the time of the fast and prayers as it is in your country of residence.

FORMAT OF PRAYER :
During the night, specifically between 12am and 3am, you are to spend at least 30 minutes to pray.

PRAYER POINTS :
(Spend 5 minutes on each prayer point. Total of 30 minutes).

1. Sing and dance before the Lord. Psalms 100.
2. Pray for your country of residence, for peace to reign. 1st Timothy 2:1-3.
3. Ask the Lord to expand CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES to have more impacts on people. Colossians 4:2-3
4. Pray for all our WhatsApp daily audio broadcast listeners to receive definite major turn around. Ephesians 6:18.
5. Pray on your personal prayer request. Philippians 4:6.
6. Thank God for answers to your prayers. 1st Thess 5:18.

I encourage you to join thousands of our daily WhatsApp audio broadcast listeners, all over the world, in this spiritual exercise.

CHAT US YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS ALSO.

As the Lord lives, if I be His prophet, you will certainly have testimonies, in Jesus Name.

RESEND THE POST TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WhatsApp GROUPS YOU BELONG TO.

REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

Very Needed... All For Designs... Contact Me / Born To Run / The Established Penticostal Church Of Christ Okada Junction Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.