Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter (63458 Views)

Uganda Vs Nigeria: Battle Of The Fittest, Who Is Going To Win This Online War / The Truth About India Vs Nigeria 99-1 World Cup Match / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

The beef eruption has nothing to do with the lion king movie or so, the tweef was ensued by a certain ugly Nigerian journalist by the name Kemi Omolulu who kept on tarnishing Kenya's image with her hateful tweets since then.She's just naturally bitter with Kenyans.
Kenyans couldn't take it lightly and resorted to pour all their wraths onto her until all other lazy Nigerian youths intruded to help her.

grin

I understand, I've read your post where you explained it. But the guy brought up the movie. My guess is, he thinks you're still bitter over that, hence you pounced at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Is not the sorry itself recognition enough? You make a movie about the wild and you choose Kenyan names for the animals.

This is entitlement mentality that is not attractive.

True, however, I'm sure it's every artiste's dream to feature in a production of this scale. Personally, I can understand where the butthurt is coming from.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

Nobody owes Kenya anything.
It is a business.
There is no bigger draw in Africa than Nigerian artistes.

Looooool @ the last part. Do you realize that the soundtrack is reportedly not doing very good in many countries? grin So much for your star power.

Meanwhile, many people still consider "Nants' ingonyama..." THE most iconic intro. That's the song many have been anticipating cheesy
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Looooool @ the last part. Do you realize that the soundtrack is reportedly not doing very good in many countries? grin So much for your star power.

Meanwhile, many people still consider "Nantsi' ngonyama..." THE most iconic intro cheesy
If it is nor doing good, it is not because of Nigerians. Maybe they just didn't feel the music Beyonce put out.

Nigerian music sells like wildfire globally.

It would probably be far worse if she had included unknown Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra can you do something for me?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

If it is nor doing good, it is not because of Nigerians. Maybe they just didn't feel the music Beyonce put out.

Nigerian music sells like wildfire globally.

It would probably be far worse if she had included unknown Kenyans.

I was simply going by your logic. It's supposed to be flying off the shelves, but it's not, even with your so-called Midas touch.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:
XhosaNostra can you do something for me?

What?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I was simply going by your logic. It's supposed to be flying off the shelves, but it's not, even with your so-called Midas touch.
Shitt happens.
Kenya is not the answer though.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What?
Can I see the face behind the finger.?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

Can I see the face behind the finger.?

You wanna fall in love abi? grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2019
BabaIbo:

You're ignorant, middleclass always have the highest percentage in a population distribution, first of all, do you know the meaning of middleclass?...
There is no country in east Africa you can compare with Nigeria, good we are facing leadership issues but that doesn't mean mean that the total number of Nigerians living above poverty level (i.e average/rich people) are not far more than that of Kenya.

P.S- Rwanda is far better than Kenya but can't be compared with Nigeria. Rwanda is the best of all east African countries.
The problem is that people only read or believe what they see online but when one visit Kenya, you will know it is not a country in the league of Nigeria.

I only replied you because I noticed most of your replies are filled with lies(let me say fake information) and some people won't know, don't expect me to honour you with a response

Another dumbass ignorant noted, Nigerians always get mad when intoxicated with a little fact.The problem with you idiots is that you're too proud and full of yourselves who can't be told anything.
You do think you're the only African nation, you're extremely ignorant.

Who the hell doesn't know the meaning od middleclass? Why do you act smart yet you're dumb?
Nigeria's middle class isn't even up to 50 million out of a population of 200 million, 100 million are languishing in extreme poverty.Don't you see how empty barrels are doing some stupid injustices to your population figures?

Don't use leadership as an excuse of your backwardness because Kenya as well sometimes faces problems of leadership and yet we're ranked ahead of Nigeria in most basic development indices.A bitter fact indeed.
I had even proved to your fellow ignorant brother here.

All east African nations are more progressive than Nigeria, the likes of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda etc.
Even Rwanda has a national carrier while a whole stupid giant of Africa doesn't have one.

Please visit the Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which is over 4000 pages, go through it from page one to the current page, am sure you'll slap yourself and curse your zoo country.
The problem with most of you Nigerians is that you do talk like as if other Africans don't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TSRC: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You wanna fall in love abi? grin
Oh really?
Is that what you think? cheesy

Let's see the face first and then the falling in love MAY come later tongue
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/nigerias-gtbank-posts-over-dollar500-million-profit-in-2018/mqgt0ez.amp

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Corporate%20Results/-FBNH-Declares-N44.89bn-PAT-in-Q3-2018-Results--SP-N9.40k-/42412

Guy stop posting wrong information.
The profit of GTB alone is in excess of 500million dollars.
That is profit not revenue.
I have not even added the other banks like zenith, UBA, First Bank and Acess bank.
Then we can now talk of the second tier Banks.

Guy , Nigeria does not just have a bigger economy than Kenya, it is a behemoth compared to Kenya.
The profit after tax (not revenue) of a single Nigerian bank is 1/3 of the entire Kenyan banking sector revenue.

I honesty can't take you serious. Your facts are so erroneous which is why you think Kenya can be compared to Nigeria.
I didn't even bother to read the rest of your post after I saw that huge error.

Our non oil sector dwarves your entire economy by a long mile.

The biggest industrialist in Africa is a Nigerian for crying out loud.
Who is the biggest industrialist from Kenya? What is the size of his company?

You are relying on a thread created by politically charged Nigerians to perpetuate a false assumption.

If you don't reply with correct facts, I would leave you to wallow in your delusion.

Why are you so stupid?
You're the one who was screaming that your tax revenues from Nigerian banking sectors is bigger than all the corporate sectors in Kenya combined.And if you check from internet, entire Nigeria's tax revenues were worth $14 billion against Kenya's $16 billion as of 2018 collection data, so how's bank tax revenues bigger than entire Kenya's corporate sectors??
You don't have to prove to everyone that you're ignorant and stupid.

How's the revenue of a single Nigerian bank bigger than entire Kenyan banking sector revenue? Like for example, how's GTB's revenues worth $500 bigger than entire Kenya's banking sector revenues worth over $2 billion?
Learn to be sure of what you're arguing about.

Others you can get more insights from Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which was created by your fellow Nigerian admitting that Kenya ranks ahead of Nigeria in most basic development indices.
You're just extremely ignorant, you want others to believe your write up emernating from your thick skull while you don't want to believe whatever others are telling you.

Before you type back, make sure you go through the Kenya Nigeria thread from the beginning to the end, it's about 5000 pages. That's where you'll bury your ignorance.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Jaqenhghar: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Funny when I was on itunes first thing I saw was the OST of lion king which I noticed was totally different and had the likes of hans Zimmer, and some really big names totally different

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin

I understand, I've read your post where you explained it. But the guy brought up the movie. My guess is, he thinks you're still bitter over that, hence you pounced at the slightest provocation.

They don't know what actually transpired, that's why they're busy talking of what they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Jaqenhghar: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This should be the reality check. Shey they believe that everyone is hoooked to their shitty music. Sometimes they forget that the world is very very vast. With all the name someone like fela made I was surprised I was tslking to a supposedly well travelled man on some african issies and he told me he had never heard of Fela

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by femicyrus(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
I can't blame Kenyans for having the guts to insult Nigeria. I doubt if Kenyans can look south Africans in the eyes. Nigeria is a disgrace by all standards, an object of ridicule and shame. we are busy fighting Kenyans whose leaders are committed to improving their country while we worship our own leaders who are committed to looting the wealth of the nation for their 7th generations ahead.
I doubt if any Kenyan will be desperate for a Visa for greener pasture in pNigeria. but alas, thousands of Nigerians will be more than willing to grab a one way ticket to Kenya in search of greener pasture that they are not even sure of, because of the hopelessly in Nigeria to the extent that you now need to have connection to get a plate of rice at a naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Funny when I was on itunes first thing I saw was the OST of lion king which I noticed was totally different and had the likes of hans Zimmer, and some really big names totally different

Because it's two different things. This remake comes with its own album called, The gift.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

They don't know what actually transpired, that's why they're busy talking of what they don't know.

Lol, school them. Is the Twar still going?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, school them. Is the Twar still going?

Yebo cheesy but it's not lit like it was yesterday. Kenyans were brutally bashing them with real problems and backwardness they're facing while Nigerians' comebacks were just racial insults calling Kenyans dark as if they're whites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

This should be the reality check. Shey they believe that everyone is hoooked to their shitty music. Sometimes they forget that the world is very very vast. With all the name someone like Gela made I was surprised I was tslking to a supposedly well travelled man on some african issies and he told me he ha dnecer heard of Fela

Hahaha, Butchy!

Nigeria has some good songs, I'll give them that. However, they're not as big as they think. They tend to exaggerate their appeal. South Africa put out a number of songs, which were enjoyed by the rest of Africa & the world. But we're not under the belief that we've got the best music in Africa based on that. So it often baffles me when I hear Nigerians going on about how popular their music is in the rest of Africa, when the reality is, certain songs did break the barrier, nothing less & nothing more. Each country will always prefer their own music & that's a fact. In South African radio stations, you only hear South African songs but Metro FM (when Tbo Touch still worked there) used to have a segment for songs from other parts of Africa (mostly Nigerian) on Fridays. That's how some of us got to hear Nigerian music. It's either a hit or a miss, but not the craze some consider it to be lol.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yebo cheesy but it's not lit like it was yesterday. Kenyans were brutally bashing them with real problems and backwardness they're facing while Nigerians' comebacks were just racial insults calling Kenyans dark as if they're whites.

Hahaha. The irony is, Nigerians are some of the darkest people in Africa, so it really doesn't make sense when they poke fun at others for being black. It's a literal case of the pot vs. the kettle grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Jaqenhghar: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Because it's two different things. This remake comes with its own album called, The gift.
I honestly thought the gift was the same as the OST until I saw that. Its good for business

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I honestly thought the gift was the same as the OST until I saw that. Its good for business

Yeah, they're out to get every cent from this. Personally, I still prefer the original songs. Won't bother with the new stuff.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. The irony is, Nigerians are some of the darkest people in Africa, so it really doesn't make sense when they poke fun at others for being black. It's a literal case of the pot vs. the kettle grin

Exactly! That's racism now. The funny thing is that they're dark as well and they're the most bleaching folks in Africa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

Exactly! That's racism now. The funny thing is that they're dark as well and they're the most bleaching folks in Africa grin

Can you tell them apart from your own people in Kenya? Nigerians tend to have distinctive features & built.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Jaqenhghar: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

So sad. I hear of Nigerians going round talking shít about other Africans to white people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Can you tell them apart from your own people in Kenya? Nigerians tend to have distinctive features & built.

Yebo! Their women have manly appearances. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So sad. I hear of Nigerians going round talking shít about other Africans to white people.

That's why they're literally foul creatures always blowing the trumphet over silly issues like "we're not darker like you."
This confirms Nigerians are real racists, and more so their country accounts for 2/3 of Africa's problems ranging from poverty to mortality rates.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2019
femicyrus:
I can't blame Kenyans for having the guts to insult Nigeria. I doubt if Kenyans can look south Africans in the eyes. Nigeria is a disgrace by all standards, an object of ridicule and shame. we are busy fighting Kenyans whose leaders are committed to improving their country while we worship our own leaders who are committed to looting the wealth of the nation for their 7th generations ahead.
I doubt if any Kenyan will be desperate for a Visa for greener pasture in pNigeria. but alas, thousands of Nigerians will be more than willing to grab a one way ticket to Kenya in search of greener pasture that they are not even sure of, because of the hopelessly in Nigeria to the extent that you now need to have connection to get a plate of rice at a naming ceremony.

@bolded part is 100% true
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by cucumbar: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

bros, don’t mind the people here...let us continue to live in self denial.
I’m a Nigerian. Anyone that is saying Nigeria is better than Kenya either hasn’t visited Kenya or is only being patriotic. All the GDP talk is just on paper. It doesn’t reflect in the standard of living of the man on the street.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yebo! Their women have manly appearances. grin grin

Hahaha. Don't start abeg cheesy The guys have a good built though, but sometimes you wish a different head came with ze body grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.