Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (54510 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by doublecross(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
hahn:

Is it not the same god that created the snake in the first place? undecided

Many people who believe snakes and donkeys can talk will fall for this one grin
i don't believe the story one bit. what energy does the boy even have to trample upon the snake and kill it. lie lie woman wey just wan preach with fake story.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
find the LCM and hcf then find z after substituting the odd and even number... Then she can come and born the resultant figure...
All these just because a lady wants to burn for me?
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by doublecross(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
abbaashiru:
what'd she gain from saying/"lying" about her two year old did kill it!! Anyway the next you'll hear is that it's because she attends so so and so church...
abeg joor! the story is fake... a big lie from the pit of hell! and besides the snake might actually have been killed before the boy stepped on it

1 Like

Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by maxilly(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Stop misapplying the bible's verse to your son's fortunate incidence. A repeat won't probably come off good for him.

I hope you are not at war with God.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol.. Mumu, mails or males
ironically he's smart... He deliberately requested for 5... Because of 5 Star CEO Emoney.. Hence he asked for mails and femails... With the greedy intentions of christening them Edonald, Ebuhari, Eobasanjo and etonto, and ecossy respectively...

. Don't ask me how I knew all that it's basic intuitive reasoning..
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by doublecross(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jcemmyu:
Linus Mba. Lion King
hahahahaha i swear the woman na better Linus Mba
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by penjm: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
the snake too is 2 yrs old
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
All these just because a lady wants to burn for me?
yes bro... I'm moderating burning ��
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by mozona(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
ok
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by pek(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
24 months old? Believe this, believe anything.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Emmz10: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Have the child properly checked against any bites biko
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
So I took my kids downstairs to play and I stepped out to buy some biscuits for them on my return they were shouting Marvellous have killed a snake I thought it was a joke only for me to behold it. And he my 2yr + said. Mommy I marched it and it died like this.
This is a prove of Gods word. You will trample upon serpents and scorpions and they shall by no means hurt u. Chi ehi ura.
Aribiti Arabata. Elohim. Am not suprised because you don't even sleep n u don't slumber, am just amazed at your works. May your name alone be forever praised.
Take the baby to hospital so that they will inject him with antidot.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Spacewalker(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmmmm,yes ooh,Thank God for the victory. kiss

God really helped the boy because anything could have happened to him.

And all those saying the story is not true,I have no words for u.

I am only corcerned about those saying that God does not exist,hmmm.Una dey play with fire oooh.

Only a fool says there is no God,quote me of u are stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Ziel20: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Some people don't know the great power that follows kids.

They have divine backing.

When i was little i was playing with a carpenter's saw. I was using it to cut a little hard wood, before i could say "utekon" zriiiiiii! They saw ran on my hand.

I began screaming even without confirming the hurt. People around me were already shouting that i've gotten an everlasting injury. Only for me to look and mehn i still don't believe that till now. NO SCRATCH OR MARK from the saw. That was a miracle. And yes miracles still exist.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Demzlent(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
hahn:

Is it not the same god that created the snake in the first place? undecided

Many people who believe snakes and donkeys can talk will fall for this one grin

bloody atheist hell fire � is waiting for you
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chai dis woman can lie! 2yrs old boy called Marvellous march snake, snake die....diaris God o!
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by naturefellow(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sampson Jr.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by LINTUNE(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ironically he's smart... He deliberately requested for 5... Because of 5 Star CEO Emoney.. Hence he asked for mails and femails... With the greedy intentions of christening them Edonald, Ebuhari, Eobasanjo and etonto, and ecossy respectively...

. Don't ask me how I knew all that it's basic intuitive reasoning..

Smh, u just got me confused, how does this relate to his comment
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Bobby2020: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerian Hercules.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Eldavis(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if you believe this story then you are a zombie beyond redemption

Zombie detector weldone grin
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
malvisguy212:
you have a reprobate mind.

Nope.... He has a practical and realistic mind. Don't confuse both terms. undecided

1 Like

Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
If you believe this then you believe Pastor Chris made the blind see.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Rotimi47: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Stop misapplying the bible's verse to your son's fortunate incidence. A repeat won't probably come off good for him.
See comment! Chai you too get mouth grin shocked

Abeg suffry suffry make you no take laugh wound person belle grin

1 Like

Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Stanbaba30: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
It can only be God. Thank you Jesus.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
That's right, God at work.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by saintneo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hercules reborn
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Okpesky(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
OK please come to my town to march the snake��� and honestly Nigeria government should contract him to kill all the snake eating money!
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Antichristus: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Believe this at your own perils. In fact, Ondo State House of Assembly needs your 2 year son to help march on snakes and kill them.
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by wirinet(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Aparche:
O boy! I always marvel at all these atheist's that will always jump on thread's like this; if you don't believe in God why do you keep bothering yourselves with any topic that has anything to do with Him? Surely, there are countless diverse topics (that has nothing to do with God) on nairaland that you can give your attention to?... It's almost as if you are trying so hard to silence or convince that subconscious part of your being that keeps bothering you and asking: "what if you are wrong?". wink

Where did anyone mention atheist. How does atheist concern this topic? Are you insinuating that to prove you are a Christian, you must believe every cock and bull story every hungry blogger post on the Internet. Even Thomas insisted on touching jesus before he believed, does that make him an atheist?

A 2 year old baby killed a snake by just stepping on it, and then saying "Mommy I marched it and it died like this." The boy must be from krypton.

2 Likes

Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by mozzking: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
my people out here calling us religious punks, if you dont believe in the gospel of christ then why give your self headache over it, no one forced gospel on anyone, its a choice

later when you now have problem you will blame christ, then run up and down to different pastors, you meet fake ones then theyll defraud you in the process then your life will be full of tragedy
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by mozzking: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
wirinet:

Where did anyone mention atheist. How does atheist concern this topic? Are you insinuating that to prove you are a Christian, you must believe every cock and bull story every hungry blogger post on the Internet. Even Thomas insisted on touching jesus before he believed, does that make him an atheist?

A 2 year old baby killed a snake by just stepping on it, and then saying "Mommy I marched it and it died like this." The boy must be from krypton.

you didnt read the comments of people, they spoke agaisnt christianity like its a fallacy
Re: "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
LINTUNE:
Smh, u just got me confused, how does this relate to his comment
drink h20 and read again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 / South African Policeman Prays Before Arresting Pastor Who Defied Lockdown / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.