Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? (1799 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / Lady Attacked By 3 Women For Sleeping With Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? by fraspree(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
H plus community and visitors please I want you to help me judge this case; my wife has never had any evidence to suspect me of being unfaithful, she has never caught me with any woman or heard that I might be cheating on her, but my wife is the type of woman that does not believe anything someone says until she sees proof and even touches it, sometimes even the proof might not even be enough, product of her upbringing I guess.

Her only belief that I might be cheating on her is because I’m a man and to her every man is a cheat, well I have actually grown out of constantly trying to prove her otherwise which is very exhausting, so you can imagine the atmosphere of mistrust we kind of live in.

One Sunday morning a quarrel began between me and a neighbor in the same compound, a single lady, it all started when I got ready for a 6 am church service, I came out and noticed an unusual car blocking my drive out exit, because I have never seen the car in the compound before I had to look for the owner to come and remove the car so I could drive out, so I began knocking from door to door until I realized that it was her visitor who parked the car, one of her big uncles. I asked her to move the car but she said it cannot be move because it has fault, so how do I drive out now that am already running late? She said that she doesn’t care to know.

That was how the quarrel started o. Me having quarrel with a single wayward lady was just off, I controlled my anger and only said a few things but the lady was busy dishing insults, threats and abuses. My wife was present but she never uttered a word, she was just watching. Other neighbors that gathered as a result of the argument began to fault her for allowing her visitor park a faulty car in the compound, blocking other cars when she knows that other cars drive out in the morning, yet still had the guts to challenge me.

Meanwhile in the midst of all these, another neighbor asked my wife why she chose to remain silent in this matter while a lady was busy insulting her husband, this was her reply in her own word; “Abegi leave me out of this matter o, I know whether them dey friend themselves? I know whether them do finish him no gree settle am?” It took only the grace of God to endure those words from my own wife, I tried so hard not to nurse that grudge in my heart.

After that incidence,...Continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? by Ziel20: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin

I like this story sha. But a woman will never tolerate an ill favour u return back to her.

Never do a woman what she did to u cuz some of them don't have brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
angry
Wife, pass go right.
Husband, pass go left.
Una two na dangerous couple.
Re: My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? by fraspree(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ziel20:
grin

I like this story sha. But a woman will never tolerate an ill favour u return back to her.

Never do a woman what she did to u cuz some of them don't have brain.
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? by drginger(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
I dnt understand the atmosphere in your house, I dnt knw the reasons you wife chose not to trust you, and definitely do not understand ur relationship with her, maybe the story may be different from her side.
All things being equal I can not allow a lady be rude to my husband, we die there, even if me and the husband just finished our own fight indoors, il make sure I put the lady in her place, she dey mad?
The only exception is when this lady is a street girl talking dirty without intelligence, oboi na to jus use style drag hubby away pretending to be calming him and run away, so it's either I fix the babe or I carry my husband Waka, but jus watching him and a woman talking rubbish is a no.
If your wife felt u had stuff with the babe then she should have remained inside the house and let you face your reward, what did she come out to watch?
Re: My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? by fraspree(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
drginger:
I dnt understand the atmosphere in your house, I dnt knw the reasons you wife chose not to trust you, and definitely do not understand ur relationship with her, maybe the story may be different from her side.
All things being equal I can not allow a lady be rude to my husband, we die there, even if me and the husband just finished our own fight indoors, il make sure I put the lady in her place, she dey mad?
The only exception is when this lady is a street girl talking dirty without intelligence, oboi na to jus use style drag hubby away pretending to be calming him and run away, so it's either I fix the babe or I carry my husband Waka, but jus watching him and a woman talking rubbish is a no.
If your wife felt u had stuff with the babe then she should have remained inside the house and let you face your reward, what did she come out to watch?
Abi ooo? Making sense...
Re: My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? by exporttraining: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Link# Tory Lanez Chixtape 5 Full 2019 / Why Do African Mothers Dress Well But Their Daughters Dress Shabbily? / Naija Girls Are So Predictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.