Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story (3140 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story by Sirodian: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol so I know this topic interests a lot of people... Like some have actually been caught or have caught someone while some are just here to read comment... Anyways let's make it fun..
I caught my cousin once... I walked into the room and he was pounding the babe... She was quite loud I think.... I made sure they didn't see me tho.... When they were through they had to pass through the parlour to get to the bathroom (typical village house... Was there for the holidays) and I was there.. They were both shocked he was wearing his boxers and she had nothing on except his towel around her Unclad body... This girl is almost five years older than me and she greeted me good afternoon... Lol I replied afternoon my dear and continued pressing phone lol it was so hilarious.....
Let's here your own story don't spoil the fun
Re: I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story by Femeto: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
You no get work

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story by crackhouse(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
You have been sacked.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story by Sirodian: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
if you have nothing to say shut up and let others talk
Re: I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story by dayleke: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sirodian:
if you have nothing to say shut up and let others talk

You see say my own comment even better this guy own....

NLers don cast you bro.
Re: I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story by Pusherttt: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2019
I was raped wen I was 2 years old embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Online Boyfriend / South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online(18+ Video) / Watch Video: Leaked Video Of A Muslim Girl Twerking Like An Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.