Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food (31654 Views)

Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? / Beware Of Reddish Palm Oil, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / NAFDAC Warns Against Eating Fruits Ripened With Calcium Carbide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food by Jobac: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2019
uuzba:

Uncle, I lived in UK for 4 years. Doing my Masters and student job.
Chicken is damn cheap. Same in America. I was TIRED, TIRED TIRED TIRED of eating chicken.
I was just adding weight anyhow!
That is how cheap chicken is for western world. Some how fish is expensive. Naija wey, I no fit see meat eat for eba.

If someone can eat chicken anyhow, what is he looking for with punmo?

You are are here in Nigeria, you have not experienced it. That's why you think Nigerians are being wasteful.

No they are not. They are hungry and malnourished. That's why people eat punmo
Something that just RESEMBLES meat small.
I disagree with you sir. My brother in-law to an extent is a multi-millionaire in Naira; you dare not serve his meal without ponmo. I am a bit comfortable too, I eat ponmo almost everyday.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food by Mcy56(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jobac:
I disagree with you sir. My brother in-law to an extent is a multi-millionaire in Naira; you dare not serve his meal without ponmo. I am a bit comfortable too, I eat ponmo almost everyday.
Don't mind the guy coming here to form.
Just bypassed his post and saw it as childish.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food by Eazie351(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao @ normal meat. Is there abnormal meat? I even specify, 1panla, 2 beef, 3 shaki, 2 ishan, 2 roundabout... that's all. grin

I rarely buy ponmo at eateries.

lmao...u buy ishan... rotfl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business / 6 Foods Nigerian Don't Joke With (pics) / Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.