Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones (4041 Views)

CALYX OS: Better Than Android And More Private Than IOS? / Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by sulasa07(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Biritiko:

The same person claiming that Apple buys all iPhone parts from Samsung is now making a uturn and claiming he’s not a Samsung fan . Lmao
Google is there for you if IPhone is not truly buying LCD from Samsung,recently Samsung just sued IPhone that they asked them to make LCD for IPhone,but are not selling enough.
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by sulasa07(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Biritiko:

The same person claiming that Apple buys all iPhone parts from Samsung is now making a uturn and claiming he’s not a Samsung fan . Lmao
And when did I say all parts?

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Ijaya123: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Biritiko:

Andriod fans are the most confused lots I've seen here.

How come iPhone users don't even give a damn about what happens about Andriod users who are always attacking iOS users? Seems like envy to me. Same way Samsung spend huge money on advertisement attacking Iphone, which is merely ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Ijaya123: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

The main reason your dear Apple gives software updates for 5 years is that they own and control both software and hardware of their devices...
How do you expect android OEM's to support devices with updates for that long when the software they use is from a third party
Meanwhile be honest... How many people buy iPhones because of long term software support Many buy iPhones for there sense of class, good build quality and unique software!!
But for pure value and functionality Android devices beat Apple's by a mile!!

iPhones have better value than their andriod counterparts. That has been consistently demonstrated overtime. Samsung just underlined that by this trade-in, placing higher value on iPhones over their own products.

Functionality and simple user interface make iOS better than Andriod OS by far by miles. Why do you think any app made goes to App store before finding its way to the Play store?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:
It's No doubt...

IPhone seems to be way ahead of any other brand in the world..

Talk of a Glass screen, Yeah, Iphone used it first...

[s]The Fastest Chipset Currently is the Apple A-Series chipset...
[/s]
Many other things like the most "chin-less" Phone from my observation is iPhone...

These are the little things that makes iPhone quite expensive...

BUT BUT...

All thanks to Qualcomm, iPhone users shouldn't expect a reputable 5G compatibility until 2021..

While Android Users might start with it as from THIS YEAR...

Stop quoting facts outta your ass angry

1 Like

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Biritiko: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Ijaya123:

Andriod fans are the most confused lots I've seen here.

How come iPhone users don't even give a damn about what happens about Andriod users who are always attacking iOS users? Seems like envy to me. Same way Samsung spend huge money on advertisement attacking Iphone, which is merely ignored.
I honestly don’t understand these guys .
There’s a particular guy where I work . I avoid him now because he’s always looking for a way to drag me into iPhone vs Android argument all the time and is always reminding me that my iPhone is not as good as an android phone .
I have used androids for years and I didn’t go around badmouthing Apple iPhone all that time .
Now that I’m using iPhone again. They won’t let me rest .
I’m not even using any of the X series for heavens sake . These so called android fans are so annoying.
I used android in 2015 .
Used an iPhone in 2016 .
Back to android in 2017 .
Then came back to iPhone since 2018 till date , and I will say it over and over that I had better experiences with iPhones ! cheesy
Android fans should go and die angry

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by sulasa07(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Biritiko:

I honestly don’t understand these guys .
There’s a particular guy where I work . I avoid him now because he’s always looking for a way to drag me into iPhone vs Android argument all the time and is always reminding me that my iPhone is not as good as an android phone .
I have used androids for years and I didn’t go around badmouthing Apple iPhone all that time .
Now that I’m using iPhone again. They won’t let me rest .
I’m not even using any of the X series for heavens sake . These so called android fans are so annoying.
I used android in 2015 .
Used an iPhone in 2016 .
Back to android in 2017 .
Then came back to iPhone since 2018 till date , and I will say it over and over that I had better experiences with iPhones ! cheesy
Android fans should go and die angry

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Stop quoting facts outta your ass angry

Save Me The Stress, Watch This Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfzhV11jdM

Make Sure To have more than this before saying anything else...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Biritiko: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:

Save Me The Stress, Watch This Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfzhV11jdM

Make Sure To have more than this before saying anything else...
iPhone na baba!
Let him read this too
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-like-Apple-instead-of-Samsung
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:
It's No doubt...

IPhone seems to be way ahead of any other brand in the world..

Talk of a Glass screen, Yeah, Iphone used it first...

The Fastest Chipset Currently is the Apple A-Series chipset...

Many other things like the most "chin-less" Phone from my observation is iPhone...

These are the little things that makes iPhone quite expensive...

BUT BUT...

All thanks to Qualcomm, iPhone users shouldn't expect a reputable 5G compatibility until 2021..

While Android Users might start with it as from THIS YEAR...

First of all, What do you mean by way Ahead Please expatiate
Snapdragon 855+ is more powerful than A12 bionic!!
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Timileyin1234(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

And what is Snapdragon 855+ production year undecided
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Common sense should tell you that the aim is to persuade and seduce iPhone users to switch to Samsung but ok, go off
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Youngsage: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ijaya123:

That's just a modification of the iphone notch. Nothing new about that
Hope you know the notch wasn't started by iPhone??
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

SD855+, The one which no phone has adopted as of now?

What i meant by way ahead is that, they are like the first to see something interesting to add..

And Android OEMs Just Makes it vivid by copying almost every of there concept...
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Ijaya123: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
Common sense should tell you that the aim is to persuade and seduce iPhone users to switch to Samsung but ok, go off

The same common sense should also tell you iPhone users has huge loyalty to their Apple products and also benefit from trade-in with new products.
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:

SD855+, The one which no phone has adopted as of now?

What i meant by way ahead is that, they are like the first to see something interesting to add..

And Android OEMs Just Makes it vivid by copying almost every of there concept...
Snapdragon 855+ has been adopted by Asus ROG phone 2
Are you kidding me Samsung had IP water resistance rating, Wireless Charging, Amoled displays years before apple adopted it in their iPhone’s!!
For years android devices have had 3 Rear cameras and recently reverse wireless charging... Guess what Apple is likely to implement such in this year's iPhone.
Not to talk of High Refresh rate display or 5G!!
The years of android OEM's Blatantly copying Apple os way over!!
The reverse os now true!!
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

The same common sense should also tell you iPhone users has huge loyalty to their Apple products and also benefit from trade-in with new products.
Lol, hence the reason the iPhone was given higher value by Samsung, we're saying the same thing but hunger to be savage won't let you see road.
Lmao
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by emmylad4(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

https://www.phonearena.com/news/apple-iphone-loyalty-down-many-users-switch-to-samsung_id117556

Feed your brain with this, it's quite hungry
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Ovie56(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Are you kidding me Samsung had IP water resistance rating, Wireless Charging, Amoled displays years before apple adopted it in their iPhone’s!!
For years android devices have had 3 Rear cameras and recently reverse wireless charging... Guess what Apple is likely to implement such in this year's iPhone.
Is it more powerful than A12X bionic? the one in Ipad pro 2018?
Re: Samsung Just Acknowledged That Iphones Are More Valuable Than Android Phones by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

That's true and i know...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Xiamoni Mi 8 4gb Ram 64gb Ram / China, Why???? Tech Gurus, Help!!! / 25 Things You Shouldn't Be Doing With Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.