Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Reject The Job . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Reject The Job . (2332 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Is The Job Interview Process Becoming Useless In Nigeria? - Topwritersden / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reject The Job . by noni14(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
have u ever rejected a job offer, and why ??
Re: I Reject The Job . by ArthurADM(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Most jobs I applied for which contains my passions, skills and interest have never been given to me. Maybe it's my qualifications or maybe I'm jinxed. I've never rejected a job but I've enjoyed doing what I Iove in a job.
Re: I Reject The Job . by Millcollins: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yes I have. Was contacted after an interview and I was told that I will work Mondays to Saturdays including public holidays with a truckload of duties.
All this for a 50k salary. I just told them I couldn't take it
Re: I Reject The Job . by buchisom1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Same here too
Re: I Reject The Job . by Graduateacher(f): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
No, I haven't

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Job . by everbliss: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
I was offered a job of 60k to teach all subjects in Jss2 and also to assist primary school when necessary. I turned it down. The pay was not equivalent to the job description

3 Likes

Re: I Reject The Job . by damtan(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
I rejected an offer of 100k. I can't work Monday - Sunday, that's no longer a job, it's slavery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reject The Job . by lookingfly: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Rejected a job just last Tuesday with a pay of 89-100k because i was asked to go work in either yobe,gombe or adamawa. I love my life, the security there is not guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Job . by Gavorche: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2019
lookingfly:
Rejected a job just last Tuesday with a pay of 89-100k because i was asked to go work in either yobe,gombe or adamawa. I love my life, the security there is not guaranteed.
haba gombe is still okay na I can even work anywhere as long its not Borno.nawa for you opportunity others are dying for
Re: I Reject The Job . by lookingfly: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Gavorche:

haba gombe is still okay na I can even work anywhere as long its not Borno.nawa for you opportunity others are dying for
if you say so, it's a sales rep job and the job is far away from my family and some other hidden factors contributed to me not settling finally for the job.

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Job . by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2019
ArthurADM:
Most jobs I applied for which contains my passions, skills and interest have never been given to me. Maybe it's my qualifications or maybe I'm jinxed. I've never rejected a job but I've enjoyed doing what I Iove in a job.
what's your qualification?
Re: I Reject The Job . by ArthurADM(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
dayo2me:
what's your qualification?

Higher diploma, Business Administration
Associate, Chartered Institute of Administration - ACIA
Corporate Management.

Skills:
a. Inventory management
b. Transport / logistics
c. Creative administration
d. Self-taught graphics designer
e. People managenent
Re: I Reject The Job . by Danielomisco(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2019
lookingfly:
pls link me
Re: I Reject The Job . by onyeka02: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Please link me..
Re: I Reject The Job . by lookingfly: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Danielomisco:
pls link me
it's an agro allied job, you need agro related qualification. Still interested?
Re: I Reject The Job . by VEXT: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
lookingfly:
pls I have a bro who studied agriculture,have 1st class. can you be of help to him?
Re: I Reject The Job . by Amehdan(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
lookingfly:

Yes Please connect me amehdanielcharles@gamil.com

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Job . by omocalabar(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
pls link me , am interested
Re: I Reject The Job . by Danielomisco(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2019
lookingfly:
so much bro,I am readily available in Gombe ATM with sales experience. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Jobberman, What Has Been Your Experience ? / 30000 Pending On Npower Payment Portal / First Bank Website. (interview Result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.