Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture (736 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by Temitope1759(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
United Bank Of Africa, one of Africans leading bank has announced that the bank will be rewarding it new and existing customers with as low 10,000 naira Savings monthly for three month a chance to Win 1.5 million naira In the UBA Wise Savers Promo.

The move is to encourage savings culture among Nigerians and in the process rewarding a smart savings mind set. 40 customers have been rewarded with N1.5 million each since the promo began in 2018. The draws take place every quarter and there is still a chance for 40 lucky people to win.

To participate all you need to do is open a UBA Bank account or skip if you already own an account with the bank, Save the required amount of money in your UBA account and Maintain a steady balance for a period of three months. If this third criterion is met, then you are eligible for this offer.

There are no restrictions as to who can apply and what type of account can qualify

Source: https://punchng.com/win-1-5-million-naira-with-uba-wise-savers-promo/amp/

Cc FOD, dominique, naijacutee and Lalasticlala

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by CanadaOrBust: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Not much, but better than nothing
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Booked
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by Temitope1759(f): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Check out more live images from the UBA market place happening in Abuja. Super start Wizkid is present.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by tafat: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nice motivation from UBA to encourage the culture of saving, this is a very welcomed idea. I can only imagine what that 1.5 million could do to any upcoming entrepreneur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by tafat: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Not much, but better than nothing
how do you mean please?
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by Ennyholar: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Temitope1759:
Check out more live images from the UBA market place happening in Abuja. Super start Wizkid is present.

Cc lalasticlala

This is really nice but wait is that really Wizkid?

1 Like

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by selfdefence: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
That 1.5 million is what im eyeing, it will really come in handy for my business, the thing is how to start saving for the next three months.

4 Likes

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by selfdefence: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Temitope1759:

Cc lalasticlala
market place? Is it like a fair or something cos I can see people playing chess

3 Likes

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by thatkindthing: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
40 people have won 1.5 million each? this promo started in 2018 and I'm just seeing it now

3 Likes

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by AmadorSays: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Temitope1759:
United Bank Of Africa, one of Africans leading bank has announced that the bank will be rewarding it new and existing customers with as low 10,000 naira Savings monthly for three month a chance to Win 1.5 million naira In the UBA Wise Savers Promo.

The move is to encourage savings culture among Nigerians and in the process rewarding a smart savings mind set. 40 customers have been rewarded with N1.5 million each since the promo began in 2018. The draws take place every quarter and there is still a chance for 40 lucky people to win.

To participate all you need to do is open a UBA Bank account or skip if you already own an account with the bank, Save the required amount of money in your UBA account and Maintain a steady balance for a period of three months. If this third criterion is met, then you are eligible for this offer.

There are no restrictions as to who can apply and what type of account can qualify

Source: https://punchng.com/win-1-5-million-naira-with-uba-wise-savers-promo/amp/

Cc FOD, dominique, naijacutee and Lalasticlala
thumbs up to UBA, the steps involved to winning this promo are feasible and you get to save up some money for yourself so to me it's a win win situation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by AmadorSays: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
selfdefence:
That 1.5 million is what im eyeing, it will really come in handy for my business, the thing is how to start saving for the next three months.
don't even think about it, just start. That's the key to doing many things, we think to much about how we could get it done and end up not doing anything at all, so I think the key is to just start moreover you'll need to have saved for just three months to qualify for the Promo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by sureinfo: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Temitope1759:

Cc lalasticlala
nice idea they got here, it will indeed promote the saving culture, meanwhile is it at the UBA market place they are giving the 1.5 million?

5 Likes

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by Kogbaski: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nice one op, I would opt in for this personally. Maybe I could get lucky and land that 1.5 mill

3 Likes

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by Kogbaski: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ennyholar:

i don't think so o, that don't look like wizkid to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by AmadorSays: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
thatkindthing:
40 people have won 1.5 million each? this promo started in 2018 and I'm just seeing it now
you should count yourself lucky that you saw it, I for one I'm so happy I saw this, atleast now I can partake.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by thatkindthing: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
AmadorSays:
you should count yourself lucky that you saw it, I for one I'm so happy I saw this, atleast now I can partake.
no be lie she, I just hope it's not ending anytime soon cos I would love to cash out from this big time.

1 Like

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by saxby(f): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
This one make sense o, I have a UBA account already, I've been saving for some time so I think I should be eligible so how are the winners selected?
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by saxby(f): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ennyholar:

good question smiley
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by selfdefence: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
AmadorSays:
don't even think about it, just start. That's the key to doing many things, we think to much about how we could get it done and end up not doing anything at all, so I think the key is to just start moreover you'll need to have saved for just three months to qualify for the Promo
true, but the thing is that I'm not just thinking about how to start the saving, they said you should have saved at least 10 thousand for 3 months and then leave it untouched for a couple of months for you to be eligible for this offer, now we're talking close to 6 months, will the promo still be on by then?

1 Like

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by AmadorSays: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
thatkindthing:
no be lie she, I just hope it's not ending anytime soon cos I would love to cash out from this big time.
hopefully it won't be ending soon, cos I'd love to cash out this big time too

1 Like

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by AmadorSays: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
selfdefence:
true, but the thing is that I'm not just thinking about how to start the saving, they said you should have saved at least 10 thousand for 3 months and then leave it untouched for a couple of months for you to be eligible for this offer, now we're talking close to 6 months, will the promo still be on by then?
yes o, but the post said some people have been winning since 2018, so apparently it's still on and may last even more than six months, I'm just saying sha and I'm keeping my fingers crossed
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by investigator007: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
UBA be doing so much lately, it's not long they endorsed wizkid, now they are giving out 1.5 million naira just for saving?? I stan

Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by bravesoul247(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2019
This is very exciting!
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by bravesoul247(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2019
tafat:
Nice motivation from UBA to encourage the culture of saving, this is a very welcomed idea. I can only imagine what that 1.5 million could do to any upcoming entrepreneur
this is indeed very good. I like the fact that they are encouraging savings and rewarding people for it.
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by Gladys89: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Please who have won the uba promo so far, no body is giving us testimony
Re: UBA Promise 40 Customers 1.5 Million Naira Each To Encourage Saving Culture by netyke(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2021
We are in business season!!

You can easily get a loan from loulak-dhdp investment portharcourt at a very low interest rate. Our services are for clients within Rivers State and environs. Visit us at No. 7B Ekere Street Rumuobiakani, off Aba Road, close to Bridge bustop Portharcourt. You can call... 08038998386, 08064727964. Email: info@loulak.com. www.loulak.com.

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Man: Aliko Dangote Ends 2019 $4.3B Richer / Sharp Clean Big Daddy For Sale In Abuja / Better Service To All Uber And Taxify Who Want Better Working Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.