Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

God Please Touch Somebody's Heart For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Please Touch Somebody's Heart For Me (312 Views)

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Please Touch Somebody's Heart For Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
please nairalanders i am losing my senses and entering into depression as the day goes by.

I am a young lawyer, i came out with a 2.1 in my Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) and 2.1 from the Nigerian Law School.

I really worked my ass out in school to get good grades but uptill now no job. I have applied to several law firms, companies, federal institutions but no headway.

They keep on saying no vacancy, i guess the Nigerian factor of knowing somebody playing out. I dont have any god father to help me.

I really need your help. i am based in Lagos but if i see a good offer in Abuja i dont mind relocating.

I am versatile and willing to work in a law firm, bank, company, NGO or any place a lawyer can work.
Thanks and God bless.
ugochuks@live.com
Re: God Please Touch Somebody's Heart For Me by Jobac: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
I pray that God will put smile on your face and send divine help to you. Pardon my ignorance; I never knew that Lawyers can be looking for job. Can't you start your own firm, even right in your house? Don't be offended if you are not cool with it. Also, don't forget to check jobs/vacancies section of Nairaland.
Re: God Please Touch Somebody's Heart For Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jobac:
I pray that God will put smile on your face and send divine help to you. Pardon my ignorance; I never knew that Lawyers can be looking for job. Can't you start your own firm, even right in your house? Don't be offended if you are not cool with it.
thanks for your wishes. Setting up a firm involves so much like funds and a strong of network of friends and associates who will patronize. I was called to bar just last year.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Suprise A Lady / The Professions Of The Narcissist / Breaking News: Court Orders Late High Chief O. B Lulu-briggs Body To Be Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.