Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Remember Who You Used To Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Remember Who You Used To Be (184 Views)

How To Know If Your Survey Plan Is Original & What Can You Used It For / Have You Used Any Disinfecting Tunnel In Any Market Since Covid-19 Outbreak? / When Last Did You Used This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Who You Used To Be by jonatoye(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Remember who you used to be

WORD FOR TODAY
Remembering who you used to be will always guide your feet and preserve you from falling. The fact that several changes has taken place does not change the fact that it was God who made grace available!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out from there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day."
(Deuteronomy 5:15 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moses reminded the Israelites that they used to be slaves as they were about to enter into the promised land. God wants them to always remember their time of misery to provide a check and balance against excesses in the time of comfort. As you increase in every facet of life don't forget where you are coming from.

A man of God was to preach in a convention, but the General Overseer of the church changed him for another man without prior notice. This was so grievous to him and his wife that they began to contemplate leaving the church. However, when he entered his prayer room; he saw the cloth he used to wear when he was pushing truck as livelihood in the village. This reminded him of the fact that he was a nobody in the first place and that it was the grace of God that made him what he is.

As the Lord will keep blessing you and changing your status; don't forget who you used to be; humble yourself always.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I bless you for making me who I am. I receive the grace to be humble in Jesus. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You are nothing but for the grace of God in your life!!!

Have an Impressive Thursday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Borrowed $212 Every Second In 2018 / Multiple Taxations: Ondo Promises To Ease Telcos’ Burden / Potholes In Calabar: Woman, Others Escape Death After Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.