Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (69978 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Walelavender(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chuks9000:
Bbbbbbbbbbb
Bukuru boys buy bukuru bread because buruku bread brings better blood!
grin
I can remember this alliteration while growing up in the north, in the 90's
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Shezkid01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
agoadiv:
this one still get club?
His slary will lift you out of poverty...
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Chuks9000: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Walelavender:

grin
I can remember this alliteration while growing up in the north, in the 90's
After many decades, I find someone who shared the same reality...
May God continue to keep and bless you.
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Earthquake2:
I would like Nigerian players to retire at their home club like Ahmed Musa retiring at Kano Pillars

It would improve the prestige of the league
it's a mirage until we fix the league..let it run like a business...
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
lloyds:

No player haven played many years in Europe will be able to cope with the infrastructure of the NPL, it's too poor and injurius

If it's South African, Tunisian or Egyptian league I can understand.
guy nobe infrastructure tin how much ll de pay...players for Nigerian league no get contract...imagine. a player that has earn 100m over a year u kon say make im kon de collect less than 5m a year
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by lookingfly: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
But I just hope say some bad Belle no go use that opportunity attack am?
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by obaaderemi: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
thesicilian:

Grow up.
You started it. Musa is a star. For him to go back there shows humility.
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Walelavender(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chuks9000:

After many decades, I find someone who shared the same reality...
May God continue to keep and bless you.
Amen! You too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand / "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.