Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (69973 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Train up with locals challenge unfolding
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Neddstark: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Earthquake2:
I would like Nigerian players to retire at their home club like Ahmed Musa retiring at Kano Pillars

It would improve the prestige of the league

Rashidi Yekini and some others did that. But with insecurity going on, i would advice against it. Just one kidnapping can make someone go crazy like Wilson Oruma
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by bikerboy1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
ademiola123:
when will our politicians b able to mingle among like this

Only during election of course
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by KingsCity: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jos

Once Upon a great city

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
thesicilian:

What name and riches So because he now has a little money, the friends he grew up with has become "locals"? That's the mindset that makes many people become proud because of a little wealth.

There are people like that ooo, when small money enters their pocket, they start keeping distance.
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Pablonkor: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hope say Evans no dey around that pitch
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by geosuzzy(f): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Liamm:
Chukwueze set the pace
u sabi for how long musa don dey play for bukuru field? Even after the last world cup ...we was there with balls and jerseys as give away...don't just come online with ur free 10mb dey spit opata....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
When elections are near.

ademiola123:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by mamajj17(f): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
oderinde151:
I'm going to be great smiley

Amen dear but with Hardworking wink

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by lloyds(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Earthquake2:
I would like Nigerian players to retire at their home club like Ahmed Musa retiring at Kano Pillars

It would improve the prestige of the league

No player haven played many years in Europe will be able to cope with the infrastructure of the NPL, it's too poor and injurius

If it's South African, Tunisian or Egyptian league I can understand.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by ALISMILE(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
thesicilian:

What name and riches So because he now has a little money, the friends he grew up with has become "locals"? That's the mindset that makes many people become proud because of a little wealth.
When Mikel obi disdained everything about his background, peeps like u saw nothing wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by King204(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
seborrhic:
This only goes to confirm the widely heard belief that Ahmed Musa is a great guy in all respects.
Going back to train in a local pitch with the locals,despite his name and riches,will not only inspire them,but also teach and imbibe in them the great asset of humility.
chukwueze did it,so what's d stress? sad
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
JUST LIKE ME,HE IS JOStified

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by seborrhic: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
psp2pc:

name more than your name riches more than your generational riches
You even time to answer him. Better allow imps like that to wallow in their st upidity.
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by brainhgeek(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
stephenduru:
Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa was pictured training with locals at Baptist Primary School Pitch,Bukuru,Jos.This is the pitch he started playing football while growing up.He was born in Bukuru.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/ahmed-musa-trains-with-locals-where-he.html

When will Mikel Obi do the same in Jos ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by mamajj17(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Everyone has a STORY, either Good or Bad, but the Locals need more than this Mr.Musa wink
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by azimibraun: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Una never sabi Musa.. The guy na street dude. Attempt to kidnap Musa and 1000 man shall fall that day to defend him in their hood.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by seborrhic: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
King204:
chukwueze did it,so what's d stress? sad
So Chukwueze and Musa are now in the same class?
When Chukwueze achieves same fame,wealth and glory Musa has and does same then he would deserve same applause Musa is receiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chuks9000:
Bbbbbbbbbbb
Bukuru boys buy bukuru bread because buruku bread brings better blood!
oboyyeh, you be authentic bukuru boy. I was in bukuru last week after being away for almost 5 years! Everywhere don change!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Babaheekmat: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hausa no dey form..

It's in their tribe..

Yoruba or igbo man can't do This
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Sandalili(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
IAmBloody:
Those guys will be trying to impress musa so as to get out of this shithole country.

Before nko grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by deltateam: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
ademiola123:

Few months to election. Be patient.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow that's great, reminds me of how I used to take a taxi everyday from rayfield to school in pace nursery school in bukuru everyday, good old Jos is not the same
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Bar1941(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Liamm:
Chukwueze set the pace

Ahmed have been doing this before Chukwueze was born.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by mcyemite(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
thesicilian:

Go and check what local means then come back....

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Akorede02(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
agoadiv:
this one still get club?

Shey this you still get brain to ask this ques.
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
I still don't think Ahmed Musa is from the north. I might have grown up quite alright but his parents r not from there.

A little birdie tells me that he is like Murtala Mohammed.If u know u know
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chuks9000:
Bbbbbbbbbbb
Bukuru boys buy bukuru bread because buruku bread brings better blood!

Bread brings blood? I fear that bread, bro.
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please Miss visit nairaland to read my comments and send me just 1m naira. Pleas3 Mosa
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ahmed Musa, the almajiri boy who rose from playing on the roads of Bukuru to wearing the shirt number of the GOAT for the national team.

Ahmed please in the spirit of remembering your humble beginnings can you at least change that Honda for your first wife Jamila.

Jamila is no longer his wife. There no such thing as first wife when you are no longer married to the man. She is either his wife or ex wife.
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by agoadiv(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Akorede02:

Shey this you still get brain to ask this ques.
heheheheheh
Re: Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) by Ewedegubbler: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
are they training for dancing,,, because I no see any ball for there ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand / "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.