Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. (1280 Views)

A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by Truvelisback(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Good day, Fellas. These are some signs that u may have a prophetic call:
1. Clear Dreams, visions or trances or hear God's still or audible voice.
2. People rarely understood u. They see u as a strange person, they see u as abnormal person in the way u reason including ur family members or love ones.
3. Rejection from people. Yes, prophets are the most rejected people of all the five fold ministries. They suffer rejections from people, including from love ones.
4. They are ocstrasized. They are usually hated and mocked inspite of their amazing prophetic gift.
5. They are usually lonely or suffers loneliness.
6. They are rarely treated well.
7. They would have Similar Job suffering experience. I.e losing those would keep them happy or comfortable, at the end, the end of their suffering, they would experience restoration just like Job. If u are experiencing these, it's likely u have a prophetic call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by Workch: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
Truvelisback:
2. People rarely understood u. They see u as a strange person, including ur family members or love ones.
3. Rejection from people. Yes, prophets are the most rejected people of all the five fold ministries. They suffer rejections from people, including from love ones.
4. They are ocstrasized. They are usually hated and mocked inspite of their amazing prophetic gift.
5. They are usually lonely or suffers loneliness. If u are experiencing these, it's likely u have a prophetic call.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by OsilaGama(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
2. People rarely understood u. They see u as a strange person, including ur family members or love ones.
5. They are usually lonely or suffers loneliness. If u are experiencing these, it's likely u have a prophetic call.

Hmm
Which of the listed do you experience? ^_^

1 Like

Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by Truvelisback(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2022
OsilaGama:

Hmm
Which of the listed do you experience? ^_^
These are things every prophet would experience.
Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by SpiritLifeNG: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
2. People rarely understood u. They see u as a strange person, they see u as abnormal person in the way u reason including ur family members or love ones.
5. They are usually lonely or suffers loneliness.
6. They are rarely treated well.
7. They would have Similar Job suffering experience. I.e losing those would keep them happy or comfortable, at the end, the end of their suffering, they would experience restoration just like Job. If u are experiencing these, it's likely u have a prophetic call.

Respectfully brother, are you a prophet? Also, How did you come about these signs?
Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by Truvelisback(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Respectfully brother, are you a prophet? Also, How did you come about these signs?
I have seen these signs repeated in those have this call, aside my personal experience.
Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by SpiritLifeNG: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have seen these signs repeated in those have this call, aside my personal experience.

Hmm .. may the Lord grant you strength.
Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by Truvelisback(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Amen.
Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by Truvelisback(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Have u red the thread i mentioned u?
Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by SpiritLifeNG: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Have u red the thread i mentioned u?

No brother.. I didnt see it. Where did you mention me ?
Re: Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. by Truvelisback(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

No brother.. I didnt see it. Where did you mention me ?
Check the religion section threads: Prophetic Office.

(1) (Reply)

Good People Are In Hell And Some Bad People In Heaven. / Easter: The Truth And Questions For Christians / Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.