Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair (23993 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Xisnin(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is not a law court stop seeking sympathy online.
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Princesscutes1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
wicked people everywhere you go like mtn
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by flamingskull(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:
I think a law should be passed banning youths from dreadlocks and other indecent hairstyles. To make Nigeria and her citizens responsible is a priority. That's why I support SARS.
so what is decent and what is not decent

You're a shame to Africa

The blacks were know for dreadlocks right from time immemorial

Now all you do is sit down and copy the white man's idea

Does hairstyles determine or distinguish a criminal from a non-criminal?

You need to wiseup and think

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:
I think a law should be passed banning youths from dreadlocks and other indecent hairstyles. To make Nigeria and her citizens responsible is a priority. That's why I support SARS.

You my friend are part of the reason in this country and why shit like this persist,I pray you meet a situation where your right as a human being will be violated so you can repeat this same statement you just made,pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by MarieSucre(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:

Can you give examples of indecent hairstyle?

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Iamklade(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:
You are not normal shocked

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Kenneth10110(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:

Ode ni e go US see their youths. Whats your biz with another's mans look.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Iamklade(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:
You or your family member or someone very close and dear to you will soon experience SARS brutality but don't come here to cry when it happens......oga wey mumu

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by sonnie10: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
His face doesn’t look like someone who had an encounter with soldiers
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Kingspin(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Toy soldiers

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by goldenfrosh(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:

You are a big dummy... So u feel banning indecent hairstyle will make citizens responsible... Politicians that don't have dreadlocks are they not criminals....

See eh they need to use hypo and wash your brain. It is very contaminated.....

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by brainbox67: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
NewDelhi:

who open Gate for this one

6 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Showbby28: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
If the games are truly fixed, you will never share such secret with anyone, not even your friends. So stop trying to scam innocent Nigerians, lazy ass human
sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Chukalemon(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Which part in aba did it happen so I can confirm

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Jaqenhghar: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Mad people on social media.

Watch how people will amazingly believe him and starts bashing soldeirs... yea, that's how stupid people can be

It has been said that one's reputation precedes one. If the soldiers conduct themselves professionally no one will believe such
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Rolly22(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
gypsey:
well...thank goodness people like me are not born in Your shithole zoo called Nigeria. That law should start from your Village and extend to your grand children, if you ever have any.

bob marley, mike tyson, Michael Jackson, lennox lewis, Kanu nwankwo even mohamed Ali all had and some still has hairstyles, and Still managed to be or was prominent Individuals.

Cheers! grin

Don't mind these idiots in that shithole that reasons from their anus.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by rapcy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin
Devgod:
What a coagulation of vile stupidity.. I'm not a fan stupid people but you are quite exceptional. If stupidity was power, you would have been a god by now.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by ManTiger(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:

Your brain is not functioning very well.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Lolzz soldiers & their crazy sense of humor... Baba na parting them give u na make u dey rock am like that grin
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by dematics: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2019
I witnessed a similar thing today in Aba. Soldiers 's van pulled up suddenly and 3 soldiers came down and started flogging two guys who were standing on the road, probably waiting to board a bus. They pushed them inside their van and there were other people in the van, they may have picked earlier. They moved their van a little and stopped when they saw another guy. They came down again and started flogging him . They told him to sit on the floor while they cut his hair. They probably didn't take him because their van was already filled. Honestly I'm ashamed of this country. I pray those they took will return safely

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by zeuss: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2019
obembet:

He can't win. Judiciary in Nigeria doesn't work again. No body take them serious.

APC or Buhari himself has never obey court order for once. So forget it

all judges are not useless many still deliver justice
.....at least let the victim seek redress.
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by faceland: 1:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Edithfavourite:
A Nigerian man has accused soldiers in Aba of assaulting and forcefully shaving off some parts of his hair for no reason.

According to a video of him crying out over his ordeal in the hands of the soldiers, the young man showed off the strokes of cane he received as well just because of his looks.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-accuses-soldiers-in-aba-of-assaulting-forcefully-shaving-off-his-hair/

Its the way you carry yourself, you are too old for soldier to be treating you like small boy.
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:08am On Jul 28, 2019
this one is not brave like nnamdi KANU and ojukwu
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Legalese(m): 3:14am On Jul 28, 2019
You have no idea how idiotic this line of thinking is. Typical colonised mindset. Who made the rule that black men keeping hair makes them irresponsible? We've been brainwashed to think our hair should not grow and that is one subtle way to de-mane a man and make him more subservient. Olodo
NewDelhi:

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by dollytino4real(f): 3:19am On Jul 28, 2019
thank goodness ur head still dey position
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by matrixmuzi: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
I think also a law should be passed on which sex style must be practiced when sleeping with your wife. Low iq. Pls shut that your gutter.Ode.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Frankzyx9: 3:44am On Jul 28, 2019
[url=hillaryiyke..com]
Click here for more details about our website
[/url]

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Platony(m): 3:47am On Jul 28, 2019
I feel so ashamed when I see young boys dress irresponsibly.

Only u carry dread, wear tear tear Jeans with a touch of color riot canvas. grin

Tell me why people no go adjust themselves or check their wallets whenever u're around them.

In my entire life, I have never been harassed by police or army before. Never!!

He's lucky they didn't shave those ones on his chest grin grin
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Mftivi: 3:51am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
ANU!
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by mistercharles: 3:52am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
You need to borrow Sense cos you don't have any

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Blaqfellow: 4:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Is quite unfortunate that some people here are talking without verifying what the young man was saying soldiers in Aba have been humiliating innocent young m3n in Aba since this week in Aba im a witness i saw cutting peoples hair forcefully if you refused they will bit you up more than 80 or more that number was humiliated today in Aba by mask soldiers that came out of nowhere i saw them today so don't say what you don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) / Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.