Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What US Artistes Charge For Show. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What US Artistes Charge For Show. (45268 Views)

Burna Boy Mentions Artistes He Is Grateful For Impacting His Music Career(Video) / Please, How Much Does Davido Charge For A Wedding / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by timesup234: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

No artist in Nigeria is getting more than 20 million naira to perform in Nigeria for just one show.
and inside that 20 million the most they will get is 3 million naira and I am talking about a sell out show. Most shows they go to they tip them 300k-500k. People call money anyhow like morrons

4 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Kingkun69(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2019
timesup234:
now you are completely mad. Davido dont have 500kusd as net worth. If he sees that kind of money from music he will die
go and argue with google nau something that's Just there
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by medolab90(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2019
scribble:

u have no clue

wizkid wardrobe is maybe 100 million

davido maybe 300 million

he just posted 5000$ shoes

he get like 10 like dat

do u know the kind of money u have to have to have 50000 $minimum shoes

or 500,000$ in jewelry

not arguin with u know nothings especially d other brokass that mentioned me

Why are you this gullible?? Check up the price of that shoe it's not even up to a thousand dollars. All this thing are for showbiz

4 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by timesup234: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2019
medolab90:

Why are you this gullible?? Check up the price of that shoe it's not even up to a thousand dollars. All this thing are for showbiz
Even the shoe na borrow. No Nigerian musician is worth 500 million naira in networth. Let them sing and get all the endorsements from now till Jesus come they won't see such amount of money unless they get it through dubious means.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by globemoney01: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Joshmodest:

[s]Most dumb Nigerians are quick to jump into conclusions .
Wizkid and Davido earn more than these artists , and in terms of wealth , they're wealthier than most of these artists ....
Somebody even said wizkid doesn't have up to 100 m in his account , I'm not his account manager , but I can tell you gone are the days you need performances to stay afloat. Nigerian musicians are making cool money from song sales on streaming sites , Wizkid's come closer for instance has over 50 million streams on Spotify , even if he sold the song for a dollar , he made close to 50 million dollars from Spotify alone , the song has over 50 million views on YouTube again , Wizkid made more than 100m from come closer alone !
Nigerian artist live fake life , but they're f*cking rich.... American artists are numerous , so the fee has to be subsidised , if they want to make cash , Wizkid and Davido are like Jay z and Diddy of Nigerian music , comparing them to small artists in the us like Ciara and ASAP Rocky is Inferiority complex ![/s]
Wizkid and Davido are only richer than C list artists in the US.. How many spotify and Apple music streams do they have? How many big festivals do they perform? How many royalties do they get from their songs? both of them has never even made billboard top 100.. With just 1 hit in the US you are made. The old town road guy is richer than Wizkid and Davido with just one hit. Compare them to fellow african artists not US

2 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by davillian(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Kingkun69:
of course not
But you think wizzy doesn't have more than that in account and cars that are actually his all these US artists rent their shit
He has
Endosment is were the money comes from follow by tour and lastly show money
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by timesup234: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Kingkun69:
go and argue with google nau something that's Just there
You are so 1894. You think I give two fvck about google where you can get all sort of rubbish. Last year Drake was the richest rapper with just 100million USD net worth and this year Forbes rated him fifth with $150,000. Even Rick Ross is worth less than $35 million. Artists li eJ.cole and John Legend are still begging for $150k you are calling Wiz kid and devido. The combined networth of Wiz Kid and Davido is not up to $800,000. They are broke azzz

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/book-your-favorite-band_b_5417833

2 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by medolab90(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2019
timesup234:
Even the shoe na borrow. No Nigerian musician is worth 500 million naira in networth. Let them sing and get all the endorsements from now till Jesus come they won't see such amount of money unless they get it through dubious means.

Pple are so gullible mehn believing everything the media gives them. The funniest part is that they won't even look up on it.

4 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Kapeter(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2019
mikkycoins:
If wizkid bills 100 million for a show, How much will show organisers spend in organising the show?
Social media lies for 9ja don too much
you people don't understand how showbiz run. Most show promoters/organizers don't book artistes with their own money, many of the a-list artistes are ambassadors of many multi-billionaire comapnies, these companies partner with show organizers/promoters in a bid to sell their goods while they tender their ambassadors(the artistes) to perform. So many show promoters/organizers don't pay a dime to a-list artistes for having them on their shows. The brands they represent present them. That's why you always see them seeking sponsors, that's their job. Many a list artistes in Nigeria are ambassador of many companies like glo, pepsi, star larger and the likes. So if you are organizing a show, target the audience, find how any of those brands can earn money through selling of their products, discuss with them and they will give you their ambassador in return. They sign these artistes with good money and on contract, anytime they call on them they must oblige. That's showbiz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Omudia11: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2019
So Migos is not A list? Like Uzi is not A list? Lmao.
Lordsama:
I can guarantee you that future earns nothing less than 350k dollars per show. Please show price of A- list artiste not this Z- list
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by magicminister: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

Stop talking nonsense. Mark Angel comdey has more subscribers and views on youtube than both Wizkid and Davido combined, so by your logic they must be billionaires? Youtube pays based on ads, the picture you posted is an estimate not certain.

And are you wizkid accountant to know how much he made in 2018 lol. Wizkid has all that money and yet he cant feature big US artists to break him into the US? lol

Looool!!! Chaiii!!!! Lmaooo!!! No yawa sha.... I no be anything and I Dey yarn rubbish... I hope that helps you sleep better.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by medolab90(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Funny pple every where
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by medolab90(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2019
scribble:

u have no clue

wizkid wardrobe is maybe 100 million

davido maybe 300 million

he just posted 5000$ shoes

he get like 10 like dat

do u know the kind of money u have to have to have 50000 $minimum shoes

or 500,000$ in jewelry

not arguin with u know nothings especially d other brokass that mentioned me
Lol... that's the same shoe he called 5000$ . Gullandinos everywhere

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by anonymous1759(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2019
opebiboy:
Most Nigerians are brainwashed. No single Nigeriam artist has 100million naira cash, and that includes tuface and Davido. They dont have it

You just draw your conclusion from what you see on this list. Do you think these artists sleep or just rely on music money? Some of them are liars while some use their fame to do Runs it's very possible for them to have over a hundred million and the same time don't have.

2 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nature8(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2019
grossintel:
How many US artists charge upto $100k let alone $200k? Then a relatively internationally unknown Nigerian artist is telling us he now charges $277k per show. That's how they'll be lying up and down thinking they're doing us.

grin
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by chigo4u: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2019
servercodes001:

Dude no advertiser will pay $5k for Nigerian traffic. It is at most 500usd. Please don't argue just go and check out the ppv rates for each country. There are lots of things when it comes to ad revenue. Ppv, ppc, cpi, etc and also if the viewer skips the video immediately you'll be paid less and less
Bris are you into digital marketing?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Newboss(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

No artist in Nigeria is getting more than 20 million naira to perform in Nigeria for just one show.

Lol. 20m?

You have no clue how low that amount is. Contact Wizzy's agency guys and offer 30m and get back to me if you get up to 10 minutes performance. LMAO
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by shomutuski(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Roon9:
2 chainz cheesy grin grin

Well if the above is true then Floyd mayweather could get a handful of these artists to personally sing for him till they die grin

Seriously Lllyod banks 8 dollars!?!! grin grin

Lmaaaaaaoooooo!!!! grin grin grin you are mad
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nature8(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

Lmaoooo!!!

Bro, if it’s 100 million dollars I could agree but 100 million Naira??

Haba naaaah!!!!

Make I show you maths behind it:

1 million views on YouTube is worth approximately 5-8k usd.

Davido’s fall has 138M views but let’s approximate it to 100 million views on YouTube.

100 million is 1million in 100 places.
If 1 million views is Appx 5000-8000 dollars then the minimum Davido earned on “fall” from YouTube streaming alone is 5000 * 100 = 500,000 usd

1 dollar = 350 Naira

500,000usd *350 = 175 million Naira.

Davido made a minimum of 175 million Naira from “fall” just by YOUTUBE streaming alone!

Wizkid is a multi-billionaire in Naira cos I know for a fact, he made about 5 million dollars in endorsements and shows alone in 2018 which is about 1.7 billion in Naira.

——————————————-

A lot of people have disagreed with me and some stupid children have insulted me so I’ll post the numbers so everyone can see.... these numbers are outdated and Davido has about 600m views as of today so the income is way higher than listed.

Pls do you know anything about the YouTube account bro?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by globemoney01: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Newboss:

Lol. 20m?

You have no clue how low that amount is. Contact Wizzy's agency guys and offer 30m and get back to me if you get up to 10 minutes performance. LMAO
No you contact them and tell me how much they charge. Its not only 30m. You think they pluck money from trees. Do you know what is 30m? nearly $100k, for Wizkid to come and mime on stage lmao.. Wizkid doesnt get up to 20m for a show oga. dont believe the hype
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Joshmodest(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2019
matrixmuzi:

Stop writing this rubbish. I book these artists for shows . You write what you read from social media . We insiders knows what's up.It's all hype. Comprehende?
Which artist you dey book for show ?
Mr man post the nonsense you want to post and get lost ....are we talking about SUG fresher's nite , where you book Wale Turner or lil frosh !
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Newboss(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

No you contact them and tell me how much they charge. Its not only 30m. You think they pluck money from trees. Do you know what is 30m? nearly $100k, for Wizkid to come and mime on stage lmao.. Wizkid doesnt get up to 20m for a show oga. dont believe the hype

Exactly!

It's a way of ensuring that only big dogs book them. Yes, only those who "pluck money from trees" are meant to book him. Even banks can barely afford him. LMAO.

This same technique is used by A-list artists in the west. Try booking Drake in US alone. Lol. You have no clue how much influence A-list artists weld. LMAO.

You can't have them at your beck and call. Their agents do everything possible to ensure that this is achieved by setting prices to points only serious money people and firms can afford.

You really have no clue how much influence Wizkid will generate in Nigeria by his presence alone. Translate that to millions of Naira, you'll know why 50m will leave you on a very long queue. Hehehe.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by philsbaba: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

Lmaoooo!!!

Haba naaaah!!!!

Davido’s fall has 138M views but let’s approximate it to 100 million views on YouTube.

If 1 million views is Appx 5000-8000 dollars then the minimum Davido earned on “fall” from YouTube streaming alone is 5000 * 100 = 500,000 usd

1 dollar = 350 Naira

Davido made a minimum of 175 million Naira from “fall” just by YOUTUBE streaming alone!

Wizkid is a multi-billionaire in Naira cos I know for a fact, he made about 5 million dollars in endorsements and shows alone in 2018 which is about 1.7 billion in Naira.

——————————————-

A lot of people have disagreed with me and some stupid children have insulted me so I’ll post the numbers so everyone can see.... these numbers are outdated and Davido has about 600m views as of today so the income is way higher than listed.

Do you know what they call cost per click or CPM by geographical location.

Do that research and come back and correct this over exaggerated figures tongue

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Roon9:
2 chainz cheesy grin grin

Well if the above is true then Floyd mayweather could get a handful of these artists to personally sing for him till they die grin

Seriously Lllyod banks 8 dollars!?!! grin grin
Not 8 dollars but 8000 dollars. Reread it
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2019
grossintel:
How many US artists charge upto $100k let alone $200k? Then a relatively internationally unknown Nigerian artist is telling us he now charges $277k per show. That's how they'll be lying up and down thinking they're doing us.

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by sprints1: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Abeg wetin 21 savage dey sing wey e dey collect $120k
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by globemoney01: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Newboss:

Exactly!

It's a way of ensuring that only big dogs book them. Yes, only those who "pluck money from trees" are meant to book him. Even banks can barely afford him. LMAO.

This same technique is used by A-list artists in the west. Try booking Drake in US alone. Lol. You have no clue how much influence A-list artists weld. LMAO.

You can't have them at your beck and call. Their agents do everything possible to ensure that this is achieved by setting prices to points only serious money people and firms can afford.

You really have no clue how much influence Wizkid will generate in Nigeria by his presence alone. Translate that to millions of Naira, you'll know why 50m will leave you on a very long queue. Hehehe.
Lol, imagine comparing Drake to Wizkid.. Drake holds tours in America and across the world and sells out Arenas where he easily makes over $1m per show so he doesn't wait for promoters to book him when he can make more money alone going on tour but Wizkid waits till december before he can host a show of less than 10k people in Lagos.
If no big dogs can afford him in Nigeria according to you, because of the outrageous price you think he charges, then pray, tell how and where will he make his money? He just signed a deal with UBA, start by telling us how much was the deal.
Instead of aguing why not say the exact amount Wizkid charges for a show and stop speculating lol...
You should ask youself if he makes up to 50 million from his december Lagos concert before charging that to others grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by ba7man(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2019
timesup234:
davido dont have any bentley. Either borrowed or his dads. You believe every rubbish you see
My friend confirmed the payment of N13 million for Davido's guest appearance at his company's end of year party.

That's an appearance that didn't make the news.

These guys can be worth hundreds of millions of naira.....say 2 or 3.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by willian10: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

Lmaoooo!!!

Haba naaaah!!!!

1 dollar = 350 Naira

——————————————-

lol bro..... Mark Angel has about 1bn views, thats more than Davido's views.....they should have more than $5M now yh?

2 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by chukzyfcbb: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2019
How can some people say these Nigerian A list artiste don't have 100million?

100million that mehn are using to do bizness inside Alaba and Idumota with no fame, yet you think these artiste with Streaming power globally can't have?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by SouthSouth1914: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

Lmaoooo!!!

Haba naaaah!!!!

1 dollar = 350 Naira

——————————————-

He won’t pay his workers nor sharing formula for show promoters etc?? Please ride on with your analysis until you reach the lagoon
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Laurene: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
davillian:

You see that useless 21 savage that earns $120k per show has 12 cars if Wizkid buys those 12 cars he would go bankrupt.
Wizkid earn $270k per show my foot.
He can't even come out and say it himself.
why did you call 21 savage useless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Man That Took Hushpuppi As His Role Model (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.