Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

What US Artistes Charge For Show. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What US Artistes Charge For Show. (45186 Views)

Please, How Much Does Davido Charge For A Wedding / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by odinga1of: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

Lmaoooo!!!

Bro, if it’s 100 million dollars I could agree but 100 million Naira??

Haba naaaah!!!!

Make I show you maths behind it:

1 million views on YouTube is worth approximately 5-8k usd.

Davido’s fall has 138M views but let’s approximate it to 100 million views on YouTube.

100 million is 1million in 100 places.
If 1 million views is Appx 5000-8000 dollars then the minimum Davido earned on “fall” from YouTube streaming alone is 5000 * 100 = 500,000 usd

1 dollar = 350 Naira

500,000usd *350 = 175 million Naira.

Davido made a minimum of 175 million Naira from “fall” just by YOUTUBE streaming alone!

Wizkid is a multi-billionaire in Naira cos I know for a fact, he made about 5 million dollars in endorsements and shows alone in 2018 which is about 1.7 billion in Naira.

——————————————-

A lot of people have disagreed with me and some stupid children have insulted me so I’ll post the numbers so everyone can see.... these numbers are outdated and Davido has about 600m views as of today so the income is way higher than listed.

Oga you are talking trash. how come Davido was accused of buying YouTube views by owner of jaguda.com?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by odinga1of: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2019
matrixmuzi:

Stop writing this rubbish. I book these artists for shows . You write what you read from social media . We insiders knows what's up.It's all hype. Comprehende?

Hahahaha, Oga don't mind that guy. About 3 years ago, Amaju Pinnick of NFF was telling a childhood friend to come to his show in Ogunu, that WizKid was paid 500,000naira just to perform.

This is what I witnessed in Warri.

That guy reading internet conjoined writeup to talk rubbish is high.

5 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by tck2000(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Look at them arguing about people's wealth.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nostradamus: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

Stop talking nonsense. Mark Angel comdey has more subscribers and views on youtube than both Wizkid and Davido combined, so by your logic they must be billionaires? Youtube pays based on ads, the picture you posted is an estimate not certain.

And are you wizkid accountant to know how much he made in 2018 lol. Wizkid has all that money and yet he cant feature big US artists to break him into the US? lol
i love this post. Totally logical..

I will love to meet you one day, such intelligence in one man.kudos.

4 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by timesup234: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
How can some people say these Nigerian A list artiste don't have 100million?

100million that mehn are using to do bizness inside Alaba and Idumota with no fame, yet you think these artiste with Streaming power globally can't have?

what you dont know is that alaba and idumota trader will buy wiz kid and his entire household. You wanna compare business with trash music? You must be dummbbb! Even wiz kid will need to convert his kobo change music money into business investment or else he will eat groundnut and garri in 10yrs time

6 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Usanga35: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you must be foolish if you think wizkid can't afford a car of 200 million naira
Go kill urself for wizkid na....
speak for urself......
U go fit afford A car of 200thousand naira...in ur entire life??,,,
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by tolexy007(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
afroniger:
These are b and c-list artistes. Show us what Taylor swift and the rest charge. Or Beyonce, Rihanna dem.

or Justine bieber.....
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by chukzyfcbb: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
timesup234:
what you dont know is that alaba and idumota trader will buy wiz kid and his entire household. You wanna compare business with trash music? You must be dummbbb! Even wiz kid will need to convert his kobo change music money into business investment or else he will eat groundnut and garri in 10yrs time

Whether they can buy wizkid and his household or whatever, all I know is. in this time and age where Internet is widespread, with streaming media (Spotify,iTunes and co) an artiste like wizkid can very easily make 100million naira.

in fact rocking 3shows a week overseass for 2wks will get him that amount or close.

If these local traders had the public reach like wizkid/davido they would be multi billionaires coz their wares would be marketed to far areas globally.

100million is not so much of a biggie.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by KendrickAyomide: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Usanga35:

Go kill urself for wizkid na....
speak for urself......
U go fit afford A car of 200thousand naira...in ur entire life??,,,
grin my mobile phone is over 200k. Look me well o
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by opebiboy: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
siksak:
you mean this?
What about davido cars and other stuffs
100m is small for him
car and other stuff? Lol..funny you. If davido get 100million cash he will be showing you his hotel, companies and investment not cars, shoes and drink. They are all broke hustlers making money to live on. Dont believe the hype

4 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by KendrickAyomide: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
odinga1of:

Hahahaha, Oga don't mind that guy. About 3 years ago, Amaju Pinnick of NFF was telling a childhood friend to come to his show in Ogunu, that WizKid was paid 500,000naira just to perform.

This is what I witnessed in Warri.

That guy reading internet conjoined writeup to talk rubbish is high.

shut up oga. Mumu. How much did they pay Peruzzi wey e no take how up? 600k. Common Peruzzi
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by KendrickAyomide: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
timesup234:
this is the height of illiteracy. Do you know what is 5million pounds? No Nigerian artists dead or alive have a net worth of a million dollars. Stop behaving like an ultra high mugu quoting bullshhit you read online
complete broke foo.l . Your time is up. See your Maximum ignorance
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by opebiboy: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Whether they can buy wizkid and his household or whatever, all I know is. in this time and age where Internet is widespread, with streaming media (Spotify,iTunes and co) an artiste like wizkid can very easily make 100million naira.

in fact rocking 3shows a week overseass for 2wks will get him that amount or close.

If these local traders had the public reach like wizkid/davido they would be multi billionaires coz their wares would be marketed to far areas globally.

100million is not so much of a biggie.
nigga calm down he doesnt have that much if not he will be posting on ig about his new hotel he just built, his event center, his oil company etc and not rubbish car, shoes and wrist watch. These dudes dont have money to even build a one star hotel, they live in rented apartments and drive leased cars in lekki. We see them everyday so take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by opebiboy: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up oga. Mumu. How much did they pay Peruzzi wey e no take how up? 600k. Common Peruzzi
na u go shut up. Many shows dey wey wiz kid go beg to collect 300k. All shows are not the same. They are all hustlers like me and you. They dont have it
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by jman77(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

Stop talking nonsense. Mark Angel comdey has more subscribers and views on youtube than both Wizkid and Davido combined, so by your logic they must be billionaires? Youtube pays based on ads, the picture you posted is an estimate not certain.

And are you wizkid accountant to know how much he made in 2018 lol. Wizkid has all that money and yet he cant feature big US artists to break him into the US? lol
baba! I'm not taking about youtube but wizkid featured Future,2chains,drake,Wale and that shot him to beyounce recently. Guy! Wizkid don blow for US.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by timesup234: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
complete broke foo.l . Your time is up. See your Maximum ignorance
you are now the biggest idiot in the world. In America where they even print the dollar less than 2.5% of the total american population has a net worth of a million dollar. You think a million dollar is beans? Wiz kid total net worth is surely less than $450,000.

2 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by chukzyfcbb: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
opebiboy:
nigga calm down he doesnt have that much if not he will be posting on ig about his new hotel he just built, his event center, his oil company etc and not rubbish car, shoes and wrist watch. These dudes dont have money to even build a one star hotel, they live in rented apartments and drive leased cars in lekki. We see them everyday so take a chill pill
Okay. I am done talking on this
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by bkool7(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Newboss:

Exactly!

In every country, their music industry have their own Beyonce, JayZ, Drake, and other A-list artists.

Every country has its own industries. The industries have their own segments. The guys at the topmost segment in each industry are seen as being at the same position as the guys at the topmost segment in other countries.

But the monetary value attached to them is determined by the monetary value system of that country. Not Dollars.

But when you leave your own domain and go to a bigger market...
It's whizkid that left Nja and went to America just to roll in the biggest market.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sleezwizz:

Haba.. cool down na.. I am very sure Davido is far worth more than that figure you mentioned..
Not access she/ he means but cash in hand.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
timesup234:
you are now the biggest idiot in the world. In America where they even print the dollar less than 2.5% of the total american population has a net worth of a million dollar. You think a million dollar is beans? Wiz kid total net worth is surely less than $450,000.
Is more than this bro. He worth up to 10m
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
jman77:
baba! I'm not taking about youtube but wizkid featured Future,2chains,drake,Wale and that shot him to beyounce recently. Guy! Wizkid don blow for US.
Believe me bro. Other than Americans black Americans dont regard Africans. You forgotten the DJ that said no one knows wizkid in USA?
Dbanj collab with snoop dog, 2chain but still came back home. You think is easy for an African to b popular over there? They like punchline not noise.

5 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
timesup234:
hahahahaha grin angry angry cheesy grin
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by saajus: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Take it easy Baba. Those guys are very rich. What they make on Youtube views alone can make them multimillionaire. Some of them waste money in clubs, and luxuries but they are still very rich.

Shows: If Davido collect #10m per show and he's doing like 2/3 shows per month. That's #30m. Organizers pay for logistics. Let's say he pays his team 50%, he still got #15m.

Endorsements: Most of them earn average of #20m/year on one endorsement. Some of them got 3.

Youtube Views: This varies but an average Artiste earn $3-5k from Vevo 1million views. Davido Fall released in 2017 got 134million views. That's a cool $670k. Burna Boy now average 25million views per song.

Gifts from rich men or Politicians, Apple downloads, Spotify, Pandora, etc. Please believe me, those A list Artistes are very rich. Unfortunately, they are not really giving back to the society. Imagine if Davido build 5 world class studios and music schools that will be teaching less privilege free. Wizkid invest his personal money on war against piracy. Olamide too invest in headphone manufacturing companies. These guys can contribute so much more to our decaying society but they think like an average black man, that is "me don free, others work hard to be free too". A black man hammer today, suddenly living in Mushin/Oshodi becomes too dangerous for him. The same place where you live for 25yrs and you never die. An average white man will fix the menace that is not making the area livable for all economic standards instead of running away.

opebiboy:
Most Nigerians are brainwashed. No single Nigeriam artist has 100million naira cash, and that includes tuface and Davido. They dont have it

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by MrPolitics: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
EkunKekere:
Was expecting to see some heavy hitters like Jay Z, Beyonce, Nikki Minaj, Rihanna etc

This list actually reveals what some artists charge to perform at special events like the Grammies, MTV awards etc.

The elite ones can actually charge significantly larger amounts for private gigs, especially private performances for billionaires like Bar Mitzvahs, weddings, birthday parties, corporate retreats etc

[img]https://images./20s7Uc5HMsOrkpdwCtuxgF.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6o70cfqkn0hEcWA94xVH6h.jpg[/img]

Grammys don’t pay artists to perform. Performing at an award show watched by millions of people is promo for artists and it is the artists agents that lobby award producers for spots on the stage
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by vickodedon(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Where Meek Mill?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Greizman: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

N100m is even $2m+
Did you walk past school?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by opebiboy: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Okay. I am done talking on this
you better be
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by finczydabadman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
12 wetin? You mugu. " They say savage why you got a 12 car garage and you only got 6 carrs" .

lol... Check out his song with post Malone on his I am I was album... He said he bought six new cars...
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
abegi, this list nah 4 laffs abeg!

c where dem put my guy, Chingy, below $50grand range... undecided

Method Man/Redman, $30k, igboo moni grin

Lloyd Banks, recharge card moni, less than $10k grin

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
afroniger:
These are b and c-list artistes. Show us what Taylor swift and the rest charge. Or Beyonce, Rihanna dem.
Nelly, Busta Buss, Lil Wayne nah b & c-rate artiste?

nah imam preach 4 una church today

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Greizman:

Did you walk past school?

Mehn, no mind me. Was looking at big numbers recently.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Divit(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
odinga1of:

Oga you are talking trash. how come Davido was accused of buying YouTube views by owner of jaguda.com?

Here goes another fool grin

If Davido coughs and releases the video on YouTube, a million naija viewers are already waiting for it to drop that same minute not to talk of his fan base outside naija.
Get sense bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos / Meet Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J Jayce Jeremi (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Family Photos With Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.