Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

What US Artistes Charge For Show. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What US Artistes Charge For Show. (45233 Views)

Please, How Much Does Davido Charge For A Wedding / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Bignuell(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
scribble:

u have no clue

wizkid wardrobe is maybe 100 million

davido maybe 300 million

he just posted 5000$ shoes

he get like 10 like dat

do u know the kind of money u have to have to have 50000 $minimum shoes

or 500,000$ in jewelry

not arguin with u know nothings especially d other brokass that mentioned me
These guys are wealthy no doubt, 100 million for a celeb wadrobe is even small. All am saying is that all those streaming dont give them nada. If na by streaming, wizzy views small for where some A list youtubers dey. Baba you sef no go dey reason am sef, d time wey mtv base go skales house, the shoes wey dey im wardrobe no reach 50 pairs sef. This people matter dey tire me sef
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Divit(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Whether they can buy wizkid and his household or whatever, all I know is. in this time and age where Internet is widespread, with streaming media (Spotify,iTunes and co) an artiste like wizkid can very easily make 100million naira.

in fact rocking 3shows a week overseass for 2wks will get him that amount or close.

If these local traders had the public reach like wizkid/davido they would be multi billionaires coz their wares would be marketed to far areas globally.

100million is not so much of a biggie.

No mind them bros. Even an average gamers and pranks-makers can earn $50k a month from YouTube talkless of big artistes like Davido and wizkid.

And In case they’ve forgotten, wiz was paid $600k+ for a show in India plus Akon himself testified that wiz and Davido are richer than most American artistes.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Abrahamright(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
I can see some people are truely mental, meanwhile chat me up +971 569 348 741 for your UAE visas..
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by netmillionaires(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
yesloaded:

I don't think you know how YouTube work sir

Even if you have 1billion view with zero advert, you won't earn a penny.

You only make money from advert placed on YouTube video

Even when there's ads on your video, you make money through ad click.

1,000 view is $1

Good morning
Most people dont understand how YouTube works. They just want to talk.

Same thing I explained to someone yesterday. YouTube payment for view is very low. I am talking about $0.25 for 3rd tier countries like Nigeria. Many people have even complained of receiving less or nothing.

A youtuber best way of making money on YouTube is pay per click which is still around $0.05 upward. depending on the country and ads shown. We shouldn't forget that most people skip ads.

Another way is to get a contract with a company and get them to pay you to feature their brand on your videos just like MarkAngel does sometimes.

People were even using instagram followers to guess how much celebrities are worth per post. I don't even want to argue about that but I will leave a hint.

I advertise product on instagram and I pay influencers with 500k mostly american followers $100 to $150... How much do they expect me to pay for Nigerian followers that hardly buy product.

3 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by yesloaded: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
netmillionaires:

Same thing I explained to someone yesterday. YouTube payment for view is very low. I am talking about $0.25 for 3rd tier countries like Nigeria. Many people have even complained of receiving less or nothing.

A youtuber best way of making money on YouTube is pay per click which is still around $0.05 upward. depending on the country and ads shown. We shouldn't forget that most people skip ads.

Another way is to get a contract with a company and get them to pay you to feature their brand on your videos just like MarkAngel does sometimes.

People were even using instagram followers to guess how much celebrities are worth per post. I don't even want to argue about that but I will leave a hint.

I advertise product on instagram and I pay influencers with 500k mostly american followers $100 to $150... How much do they expect me to pay for Nigerian followers that hardly buy product.
No more no less

You are very correct sir!
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by timesup234: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Divit:

No mind them bros. Even an average gamers and pranks-makers can earn $50k a month from YouTube talkless of big artistes like Davido and wizkid.

And In case they’ve forgotten, wiz was paid $600k+ for a show in India plus Akon himself testified that wiz and Davido are richer than most American artistes.
why una just choose to continue to be idiots? How many percentage of the world's population has a net worth of a million dollars? You guys are real mugus. Better go inform yourself before acting like morroons here. Wiz kid and davido combine net worth is not up to $800,000. Let that sink in and stop quoting bullshhiit millions you see online, they dont have it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
efilefun:
multiply that by 10m views

0.0025 × 10,000,000 = 25,000 dollars
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Divit:

So u actually believe wizkid was paid 600k USD to perform in India?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
scribble:

u have no clue

davido maybe 300 million

he get like 10 like dat

or 500,000$ in jewelry

not arguin with u know nothings especially d other brokass that mentioned me

Why do u think most celebrities go broke after some years?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by timesup234: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So u actually believe wizkid was paid 600k USD to perform in India?

grin grin grin grin grin
why do u even bother yourself. How many indians make such amount in a year? Leee than 1.5%. People mumu here sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Bignuell(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
scribble:

u have no clue

davido maybe 300 million

he get like 10 like dat

or 500,000$ in jewelry

not arguin with u know These guys are wealthy no doubt,
These guys are wealthy no doubt, 100 million for a celeb wadrobe is even small. All am saying is that all those streaming dont give them nada. If na by streaming, wizzy views small for where some A list youtubers dey. Baba you sef no go dey reason am sef, d time wey mtv base go skales house, the shoes wey dey im wardrobe no reach 50 pairs sef. This people matter dey tire me sef.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by KendrickAyomide: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
opebiboy:
na u go shut up. Many shows dey wey wiz kid go beg to collect 300k. All shows are not the same. They are all hustlers like me and you. They dont have it
Look at this big fool. Can you even listen to yourself?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Hullabaloon: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Roon9:

I pray the hunger for food doesn't kill you. Those holes below your neckline could contain oil if one drills patiently

Lwkmd, my belle o, you, my guy, are wicked!
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by servercodes001: 1:45am On Jul 29, 2019
chigo4u:

Bris are you into digital marketing?
Yah
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by matrixmuzi: 2:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Joshmodest:

Which artist you dey book for show ?
Mr man post the nonsense you want to post and get lost ....are we talking about SUG fresher's nite , where you book Wale Turner or lil frosh !
I can't come here to exchange words with a little man here. I own an artist's booking agency called book naija artists and I have booked shows for artists like whizkid, psquare etc. Not even in Nigeria but shows outside naija. Check out book naija artists page on facebook Ode and see for yourself. Don't believe everybody here on nl is a retard like u with a smart phone.

4 Likes

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by chigo4u: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2019
servercodes001:

Yah
Interesting let’s talk, if you have Skype or discord give me your details let chat
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Joshmodest(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2019
matrixmuzi:

I can't come here to exchange words with a little man here. I own an artist's booking agency called book naija artists and I have booked shows for artists like whizkid, psquare etc. Not even in Nigeria but shows outside naija. Check out book naija artists page on facebook Ode and see for yourself. Don't believe everybody here on nl is a retard like u with a smart phone.
My friend , you no book Nada ....type your trash and go , not everyone here is a stupid as you ....
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by Nostradamus: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
timesup234:
what you dont know is that alaba and idumota trader will buy wiz kid and his entire household. You wanna compare business with trash music? You must be dummbbb! Even wiz kid will need to convert his kobo change music money into business investment or else he will eat groundnut and garri in 10yrs time
yes,i totally agree with this.

The problem is a lot of people here on nairaland has forgotten that there's a lot of hype in showbiz. Some people here still believe Wiz is worth $12m(courtesy of a blogger who put such info here sometimes ago).

1 Like

Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by MrAlert(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
netmillionaires:

Pls do u get a decent ROI working with foreign Instagram influencers?
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by netmillionaires(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrAlert:

Pls do u get a decent ROI working with foreign Instagram influencers?
Yes. Something like $200 to $600 per every $45 spent.
You just need to do your ground work well.You will need to weed out accounts with bot followers. and target niche with passionate followers.
Re: What US Artistes Charge For Show. by MrAlert(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
netmillionaires:

Yes. Something like $200 to $600 per every $45 spent.
You just need to do your ground work well.You will need to weed out accounts with bot followers. and target niche with passionate followers.
OK thanks. I have worked with one nigerian influencer, with nothing to smile about. But I will try again. & know for sure what the truth is with Nigerian influencers. Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Small Doctor Kissing Toyin Aimakhu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.