Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How I Made #500k In 8 Months - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made #500k In 8 Months (3034 Views)

51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated) / How I And My Students Earned Over 500k In 5days With Cryptos / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Made #500k In 8 Months by ignitewatch(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2019
What's your vision 2020
The government have vision to increase its revenue through taxes...
They're plan increase of taxes in some sectors of the economy..
Why shouldn't you also plan how to increase your revenue..

What plans do you've in place to increase your financial value.?

How many streams of income do you have?

Prices of Things will keep on rising in the market,,is your income rising also?

What's your excuse for not having a side hustle or starting that small business?

Let's help you get you watch and other accessories business started today
We deal in quality wristwatches.... And we would give you at a wholesale price.

Re: How I Made #500k In 8 Months by Wisdompays: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
@ignitewatch

Chairman, good afternoon, am interested in the mini importation business.
Please, if you can throw more light on it. I will be so much happy. like how much do you buy a single watch from alibaba , because you said you started with #5000. Please i want to know because i want to start the business with my Last Card on board . am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, my WhatsApp number is 08138552113....
Re: How I Made #500k In 8 Months by ignitewatch(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2019
Let me quickly say something.....
Buying watches from alibaba has different prices with different sellers/merchant...
I have since moved from that.....
I will advice you sit down and make a plan about your business, so you don't feel disappointed when things doesn't go as plan..
Do you have a plan on
The price range of watches you want to sell?
The people you want to sell to?
How do you intend marketing your watches?

Am asking all this because, it is more easier to write up steps and procedures than to actually learn the art of selling..
Will chat you up

Wisdompays:
@ignitewatch

Chairman, good afternoon, am interested in the mini importation business.
Please, if you can throw more light on it. I will be so much happy. like how much do you buy a single watch from alibaba , because you said you started with #5000. Please i want to know because i want to start the business with my Last Card on board . am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, my WhatsApp number is 08138552113....

(1) (2) (Reply)

100k Business Idea / Complete Guide On Building Quality Backlinks For Business Websites / Export Mentorship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.