Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (68501 Views)

Popular Prophet Bushiri Walks In The Air In New Miracle (video) / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Elijahrona:
I know that pastor. I always see his posters whenever I go to warri.

This is a reason people have been leaving churches... He's a popular pastor and now that he has been caught, other pastors will be suspected as well, hence more people will stop going to church.

Christianity has lost its essence here in this country, let's stop fooling ourselves with being over religious.

Become a Freethinker like me
wink

There is nothing like a free thinker!!
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pastors defrauding the gullible since December 25th Year 0001 AD

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Empiree: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Grace001:
Police be careful touch not his anointed ... Someone can’t create employment for himself again. why can’t you leave him and let God be the judge, after all his gullible zombie members that is paying the 10% tithe are not complaining in fact some are going to make it 20% because they know they are not giving it to their daddy prophet but to God in heaven.

They just spoil business for this man now, just relocate and go to another state.
the very reason Nigeria is in dipshit when someone things like this embarassed
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by stankezzy: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
arresting pastors weather fake or real but imams are going around free

1 Like

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by bionixs: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Elijahrona:
I know that pastor. I always see his posters whenever I go to warri.

This is a reason people have been leaving churches... He's a popular pastor and now that he has been caught, other pastors will be suspected as well, hence more people will stop going to church.

Christianity has lost its essence here in this country, let's stop fooling ourselves with being over religious.

Become a Freethinker like me
wink
people wey church no gree go don get reason to celebrate their fraility. Oga, I did I hear you say, free thinker? You just dey scam yourself, self medication. They said that he is a FAKE. I know that for fake to exist, shows that there is REAL. To sit at home forming free thinking abi free styling is the height of self scam

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Legendguru: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
end time
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Truth, the only thing that can be understood without any form of explanation.
Truth, the only thing that remains when all forms of knowledge wear out.
Truth, the only thing that remains after the death of gods and men.

Stop deceiving yahself, nobody can tell you TRUTH, not any book. Truth is Nature, Nature is truth, Truth is you because you are a process of nature.

Only the dead know what death is, likewise truth; you know when you experience it. Truly, truth sets one free.

Find your own truth and stop following idiots representing illusions.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Kerfuffle: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pastorpreneurs full town like say tomorrow no dey. Them touch not my anointed zombies will soon arrive. Trust me, it takes one/few determined journalist(s) to unearth the scams going on from the big GOs to the smaller GOs.
From the free masonic rapist called Fatoyimbo to the "holy water"-exporting fraudster called TB Joshua.

Time will definitely unravel all!

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Jokerman(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mk12:

it is not daddy freeze who is a realistic individual that will be disgrace but those daddy GO who claim
to possess the ability to perform magic. scamming millions their hard-earned money in the name of miracle

Are you saying true miracles do not exist??
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
99% of NIGERIAN PASTORS are Thieves and Rogues

Wow! You visited every single Pastor in Nigeria, took their statistics and arrived at 99%! What a genuis you are!

That people keep being caught for arm robbery, kidnapping or theft is not a justification for saying 99% Nigerians are armed robbers. Yes, that it's common does not mean it should be generalized. There are good people in Nigeria. There are also still genuine believers who are Pastoring God's flock with all sincerity of purpose. They may not all be prominent or make noise like the ones we can relate with who make the gentiles blaspheme the name of Jesus as they are being associated with one vice or the other.

However evil the society becomes, the good will always be found among the bad.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Empiree: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
He's not popular enough. Track down TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Daddy GO, all those pastors bearing Chris etc

CHRISTIANITY is just one of the many Africa's problems
WarriAproko:
A Popular Pastor In Warri know as Prophet Melody Expose

This guy have been deceiving people. The video was leaked from calabar dpo eyo phone which has already gone viral...more prophet to be soon. This church is at enerhen road, effurun. know as Light way ministry . So many homes have been destroyed cus of this fake prophets .see Video cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sCije-Q5Ww

He confessed to pay people 5k for fake miracle

https://politicsnigeria.com/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-for-fraud-fake-miracles/

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
of course miracle exist but not magic. surviving on this world with good health is a miracle, the beautiful flowers and plants are miracle. the human body and our ability to recreate our kind is also a big miracle. there are many more act of miracles that you can still think of

Jokerman:

Are you saying true miracles do not exist??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by sulasa07(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
WarriAproko:
A Popular Pastor In Warri know as Prophet Melody Expose

This guy have been deceiving people. The video was leaked from calabar dpo eyo phone which has already gone viral...more prophet to be soon. This church is at enerhen road, effurun. know as Light way ministry . So many homes have been destroyed cus of this fake prophets .see Video cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sCije-Q5Ww

He confessed to pay people 5k for fake miracle

https://politicsnigeria.com/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-for-fraud-fake-miracles/
The guy resemble Goliath
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by clevjose: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na all this kind ones dey rape girls so
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
He is popular Nairaland PASTOR.

I'll reveal his identity once it gets to FP
it's on front page now. Oya over to you.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by mabea: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
naijapips04:

Just up it wasnt an interrogation. It's a confession and nothing sales or cant be published online.

Truth is , what we call miracle is a scam..no matter the pastor or reverend father that is performing it. Check very well you would see series of well orchestrated scam.

Cc lalasticlala seun
The real truth is, you've not experienced God then you'll know they are real miracles.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Jokerman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mk12:
of course miracle exist but not magic. surviving on this world with good health is a miracle, the beautiful flowers and plants are miracle. the human body and our ability to recreate our kind is also a big miracle. there are many more act of miracles that you can still think of

Are you saying God can't use humans to do miracles??
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by EnaibeSam: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
His church, Light Way, is adjacent to my church in enerhen road. You need to see how people are trooping to this church on Sundays. It now look as if the God other churches are serving is different from the god of light way.

God cannot be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Kyrx(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
I saw the video, and he was really remorseful, I was really touched.

I wish he would be shown some clemency, and sin no more.

No matter what you're passing through, a silly short cut isn't an option, look well, there are other ways. May we find peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Are you saying God can't use humans to do miracles??
of course he can use humans. I maybe in a situation that life can be lost and someone unexpectedly came to save me. one maybe down financially with no hope and then someone came from nowhere to help.
he uses fellow humans to help the helpless
God uses humans(even unbelievers) to perform life saving miracle all time

1 Like

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Kyrx(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
naijapips04:

Just up it wasn't an interrogation. It's a confession and nothing sales or cant be published online.

Truth is, what we call a miracle is a scam..no matter the pastor or reverend father that is performing it. Check very well you would see a series of well-orchestrated scam.

Cc lalasticlala seun

Jesus Christ himself performed various miracles when he was on Earth, and so are many Prophets before him, and the Apostles after him, read what our Lord said in the book of Matthew, chapter 24, from verse 11 upward.

So these things we see today are what we've been warned off before but by there seeds, you shall identify them. Miracle exists and it's real, there are real anointed men of God out there sir.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin. Ahhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhh. Eeee no go better for all those who bring chrinstainity into Nigeria, all of them are thief. Christianity is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Justice310: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ezmans:
The only Christian religion I trust are Jehovah witness, simple.
grin grin grin see me see my fellow Africans grin grin
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by hentech911: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
I know this guy very well. He is from a responsible family . his elder sister thought me when i was in secondary school, but he chose to be a Pastor. I knew he wasn't genuine. How many of his family members are with him.Pastor with pride. I just pity those he has been fooling all in the name of God.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by onlyforchrist: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
jesusjnr
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by GreatManBee: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
StrikeBack:

Oya reveal o.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Wetstone: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Coke and fanta prophet, e don be for this one
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by abbadavid: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R60WCP-a6N8

Too faithful by Moses Bliss ministration by Abbadsinger and Voice of Grace
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
the truth is that 90% of the big shot pastors all do this, its just that their cup never full. coza grin
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Erastuslove: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
This one don jam rock and em wayo don expired no UPGRADE ALLOWED SIR. hahahahahahahaha
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by calculator123(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
Oya oh, it's on FP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.